Marvel Phase 4

Okay, here's the deal. You get to design the line up for Marvel Phase 4. I will give you 6-8 slots to fill, no more, no less. You must include a Spider-Man sequel and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 because they're already confirmed. Go!

1: Stan Lee Begins
2: Miss Marvels
3: Guardians of the Galaxy 3
4: The Fantastic 4
5: Spiderman: Retconning
6: Stan Lee vs. The Fantastic 4
7: Black Panther 2
8: Avengers vs. X-Men

Great Lakes Avengers movie.

Howard the Duck 2.

Because it couldn't possibly go wrong a second time.

> Spider-Man: Carnage - Some kind of tie in with a post credit scene in Venom when Kletus Cassidy is introduced
> Fantastic Four: Rebirth - Marvel finally getting to do it the way they want, complete with Emma Stone as Sue Storm (I loved her as Gwen Stacey), also sets up the Avengers film later
> Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 3 - This would of course be the Adam Warlock thing
> Doctor Strange: Chapter 2 - This is the one where Baron Mordo's bad guy turn comes in
> Black Widow - This is a prequel, similar style as Winter Solider, as Natasha's story of joining SHIELD is told
> Avengers: Doom - This writes itself

Use half of them for sequels and the other half for new properties. I'm not gonna stick to the rules just put ideas out there.

Sequels:
Spiderman
GotG Vol 3
Black Panther 2: Bigger and Blacker
Doctor Stranger
and depending on Captain Marvel's popularity, maybe a sequel for that
Deadpool 3 stays in a weird sort of limbo, he's never brought into the main the universe but he does a lot of forth wall breaking.

Antman might get a sequel. Let's say Antman and Goliath.

New Series
X Men and Fantastic 4 are a given

Silver Surfer gets his own series being a big enough name who's debut is set up in Vol. 3 and will take the reigns of cosmic marvel from them

Since Black Panther is doing well they go for another Black Lead super hero film. Add the popularity that Deadpool is bringing to M Rated Super Heroes and and bring back Blade. He;ll be the starter for horror themed Marvel movies, eventually leading to a Midnight Sons movie.

Or we go Super out of the Box like with Guardians and get a Deathlok movie.

Gimmicks:
Since we don't know what's going to go down in Infinity War yet, We don't know what the whole big climax is going to be for. What could happen is that they just make periodic Avengers movies at the end of each phase and each begins feeling more like Legacy Avengers storylines."We need to get the whole team back together" sort of deal.

Another gimmic they may go for since Stan Lee's getting on in years is "An Original MCU Super Hero Created by Stan Lee!" He has really little involvement besides.

What I'd kill for if they had the rights:
Kamen Rider

>gotg 3 because whatever it's fine
>make the saddest and darkest fucking adaptation of spiderman reign possible
>marvel zombies oneoff with like 5 minutes of narration as setup in the opening credits before jumping into the actual movie
>luke cage/iron fist buddy cop comedy totally unrelated to netflix shows
>fin fang foom gets his own movie
>squirrel girl gets a movie but she dies in it so people will shut the fuck up about her

Spiderman Bukkake film.
Gotg3
Wolverine and Deadpool movie, also brings the x-men and MCU together.
Avengers 4
X-23 movie.
Legion movie.
Old Man Logan, R-rated adaption now that it can be done.

Infinity War 2
Spiderman 2 - Prom
GOTG Vol 3
Bucky Cap and Falcon
Docter Strange 2
Black Widow
Thor 4
Avengers vs the Masters of Evil.

I hope capeshit will die soon

1. Iron Man: Armor Wars
2. Dr. Strange: Midnight Sons
3. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3. Side A
4. Spider-man: Graduation Day
5. Thunderbolts
6. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3. Side B
7. Captain America: Avengers Assemble
8. Avengers: Siege

Armor Wars seems fitting. In Iron Man 2, Stark mentioned others countries are 10-15 years away from Iron Man-level tech. Guess what? Ten years plus tech boost from black market Ultron/Chitauri parts means Iron Men from other countries.

GotG Vol 3 Side A & B, well the team is getting a bit big so figure split them in two. Plus the naming convention fits the musical aesthetic. I figure send one group against the Goddess (Ayesha?) and the other against the Magus (maybe make the this team the MCU equivalent of the Infinity Watch).

Midnight Sons because I want the MCU to delve more into the mystical/magical side of the universe, plus get to introduce new characters.

Spider-Man: Graduation Day, transition Peter from school to life.

Thunderbolts. Assuming there's no more Avengers after Infinity War; here's the government sanctioned replacement.

Captain America: Avengers Assemble. eh, of course the Avengers will come back.

Avengers: Siege. Avengers vs. Thunderbolts (Dark Avengers)

Spider-Man 2
gotg 3, feat. Captain Marvel
Captain Marvel 3
Captain Marvel 4
Captain Marvel 5
Captain Marvel 6
The Ultimates

For a 3 movies a year schedule, Phase 4 will be short if it's 6 - 8 slots.

What we know is coming: Spider-Man 2, GOTG 3

What we suspect is coming: Black Widow, Dr. Strange 2.

What we can guess: Black Panther 2, Captain Marvel 2, Ant-Man 3, Avengers 5

I guess that's it

I can see Ant-Man 3 being held off tI'll phase 5

That would not be a good idea seeing how Cassie Lang is a noticeable time stamp in terms of aging.

Stop making movies about individual characters and focus on stories

Galactus
Sentry (Paul Jenkins' mini, with the marketing bullshit)
Secret Wars (original)
Moon Knight tv series
Wakanda x Atlantis
Annihilation
Maximum Secutiry
Avengers Forever

>Secret Wars (original)
Is there even a point to this if all the villains keep dying?

1: Fantastic Four
2: Uncanny X-Men
3: Guardians of the Galaxy 3
4: Spider-Man: One More Day
5: Deadpool: The Rise of Gwenpool
6: Captain America: Take Flight
7: Black Panther: Black to the Future
8: Ghost Rider

Uncanny X-Men will cover the formation of the X-Men. Either Infinity Whatever will magically retcon them in, or it'll be revealed that Charles Xavier was just that good at covering them up. As for why Magneto didn't do anything until now: he actually works with Xavier, but leaves to form the Brotherhood when the X-Men are exposed and hated by the world.

One More Day will have Peter make a deal with Mephisto to erase Aunt May's memory of seeing him out of his disguise. In exchange, all his friends are retconned out of continuity.

Deadpool will rewrite Gwenpool as an enemy-turned-sidekick, testing the waters for her own spin-off movie that adapts Beyond the Fourth Wall. If she proves unpopular, she can be killed off for a joke, or erase her memory and have her jump into the comics (making the movies a prequel to her book, because who gives a fuck.)

Captain America will be about him and the Falcon taking on Red Skull while also trying to ignore the awkwardness between the after they got drunk and made out with each other at the Avengers Christmas party. At the end, they affirm their heterosexuality and their friendship, go out to celebrate, and end up getting drunk and fingring each other. Cue zany music and a dumb pun to end off the movie.

Bonus: We'll get a Young Avengers appearance in one of the TV shows. We'll also get a (very cheaply-made) cartoon for Doctor Strange, as well as a child-friendly series of Deadpool shorts.

Ones we know are going to happen
>Spider-man 2 - Sinister six or something
Doctor Strange 2 - Nightmare as villain
Thunderbolts - Fuck knows what villain
GOTG - Fuck knows what villain

Ones that might happen
Fanatic 4 rebirth - Mole man as villain
Thor 4 - Enchantress villain??
She Hulk - Leader as villain or M.O.D.O.K

1. The Avengers: Godzilla(godzilla is obviously powered up.)
2. A new blade movie, with Wesley snipes as the mentor.

3. Cain and deadpool.(Deadpool and death marry, thanos is jealous)

4.guardians 3

5. Spiderman: one more day(I know it's bad but that's not going to stop me)

6. Planet Hulk, but rehire Edward norton

7. Maybe a punisher movie.

1. Spider man 2 featuring hulk or winter soldier or cap or something I dunno
2. Guardians on the galaxy 3 featuring galactusand silver surfer
3. Doctor stranger
4. Great lakes avengers
5. Black panther 2
6. Spiderman 3 featuring reed and sue storm because he got an internship at Baxter building?
7. Fantastic 4
8. Avengers 5 featuring fantastic 4 fighting galactus

1. Spiderman 2
2. Fantastic Four
3. Doc Strange 2
4. Hercules? Idgaf, has to be a new IP
5. GotG 3 with Nova intro
6. Thor 4 or Captain Marvel 2
7. Avengers: Annihilation or Avengers: Doom depending on which movie is morr successful
8. Black Panther 2

1. Fantastic Four
2. GotG 3
3. Nova
4. Vision
5. Iron Man 4
6. Avengers
7.Young Avengers Rising

>FF or GotG introduces the Kree and Skrulls properly, FF might also introduce Kang.
>Nova may be a standalone or it may be connected to the former two, staring Rich or Sam as need be.
>Vision is a (mostly) solo adventure with him tracking down what might be left of Ultron, but it also explores his romance with Wanda.
>IM4 and an Avengers movie might be combined, they show how Tony is rebuilding his suit collection and the Avengers (and possible FF) deal with a larger threat that really fucks them up and scatters the team.
>Young Avengers stars the first volume's cast. The Avengers are still scattered after the end of the prior movie so they, a still new and inexperienced team, decide to take on Kang when he comes around to wreck havoc. In the end they get told of by the real Avengers but decide to stay together and do their own thing.

>2019
Spider-Man 2: I don't know who they'd have as the villain (Would they use Scorpion after setting him up?) or whatever but the world is now recovering from the aftermath of Avengers 4 so start with that I guess. This is the last of Marvel's 3 films released in 2019 and the first of Phase 4.

>2020
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3: Set after Avengers 4, I guess it deals with Adam Warlock and sets up some Fantastic 4-related cosmic shit? I'm not really familiar with the deeper parts of Cosmic Marvel.

Doctor Strange 2: Legit don't know SHIT about Strange. I'd like to see some more supernatural heroes show up or be hinted at. Maybe Blade or Ghost Rider?

And after that all I can figure is that I want to see Fantastic 4, Black Panther 2, Iron Man 4, Blade and Avengers 5 that culminates everything they can possibly throw into it, including TV characters.

Spider-Man: Big Hunt
>Kraven's Big Hunt meets Peter dealing with post-Avengers War and requisite not being sure of himself/joining the Avengers after seeing what they actually fight

Captain America: Nomad
>Bucky Barnes is recovering after the death of Captain America. When a visibly pregnant Sharon Carter comes to him for help because she may be pregnant with Steve's child, he has to put guilt aside and defend her not as a soldier but as Lorenzo Lamas from Renegade. There's an internal struggle between Bucky and Sam with who exactly should take up the mantle of Cap, or else let it go.

GotG 3
>Adam Warlock lol, also Peter manages to anger the Fraternity of Raptors who become their own thing or still be Shiar.

Doctor Strange: Master Of The Mystic Arts
>Now more protective of his Infinity Stone, Strange looks to find an apprentice in case something unthinkable happens. Baron Mordo goes lol no. Insert any marvel magic people here.

Avengers: Assemble
>Stark has to rebuild the Avengers knowing threats both domestic and cosmic are incoming and wonders if Nu-SHIELD should really be in charge of it. Also mutants or Kang.

Thor: Siege
>Asgard has moved to Earth. Thor must lead his people and clash with an increasingly wary humanity that learn Asgardian technology can be adapted into any number of forms aka Wrecking Crew.

Iron Man IV
>Armor Wars along with how Stark loses his job at SHIELD and then he agrees we need training not fighting so he opens the Future Foundation in New York.

Yaaaaaaas Queeeeeen! Carol will be the leader if the Avengers. I wonder who her lesbian lover will be...

>I wonder who her lesbian lover will be...
Monica, unless Sony lets them use Jess.

Monica can be her work wife.

>Monica and Carol get married
>Carol takes her name again

>Spider-Man Sequel (with Mr. Fantastic)
>Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
>Doctor Strange 2
>Black Widow
>Captain Marvel 2
>Black Panther 2
>The X-Men
>Avengers 5

1. Buckycap
2. Spider-Man & Daredevil vs. Kingpin
3. Nova
4. Ant-Man & The Wasp vs. Ultron
5. Dr. Strange: The Wrath of Shuma Gorath
6. Thor Ragnarok 2: Ragnaroker
7. GOTG3
8. Avengers: Masters of Evil

Stan Lee Presents Marvel Presents Stan Lee: Stan Lee

I see Antman and Dr. Strange being dumped if the Fox deal goes ahead.

1- Spider-Man: Side Effect(Spodeyman is getting mutated by his powers and has to defeat Bubblehead)
2- Guardians Vol.3(Quasar is there)
3- Captain America: Hail Hydra(Red Skull appears and fucks shit up)
4- Fantastic Four(A fantastic film where the Fantastic 4 fight moleman, also 4shadowing for Doom)
5- Black Panther 2(THE MAN APE fucks shit up also Klaw gets resurrected as sound monster, also more 4shadowing)
6- X-Men(Men of X fight the brotherhood)
7- Iron Man 4(Tony sucks a big M.O.Dick)
8- Avengers: Doomsday(Doom fucks the vengers and the fantastic 4 up, but they win and he goes home and eats haggen das)

The goal should be getting the X-men and other FOX IPs into the MCU as Disney now has the rights.
Movies

1. Spiderman 2.
100% will have spider gwen because popular and merch
2. X-men
Starts the Mutant gene plots and shit
3. Fantastic Four
Origin story.
4. GotG vol 3
Builds funds because popular.
5. Captain Marvel 2
Introduces Kamala Khan
6. Black Panther 2
Hard play for getting that Box office lead again.
7. Avengers: Secret war
Box office bait. Post credits throws Gwenpool into the MCU
8. Deadpool 3.
It works as he plays well with world knowledge so he can keep his canon. Gwenpool gets shoehorned in and groans about how annoying Wade is the whole time. She gets a post credits will be back

Shows

After secret war Gwenpool gets a Netflix series. It serves to show a lot of comics stuff to normies

more season twos and threes

I will extend your post to include this:

"ANYONE NOT LISTING SECRET WARS IS WRONG"

"YOU MUST PUT SECRET WARS IN YOUR LINE UP OR I WILL EAT YOUR FACE"

That is all.

Spoiler -

This is a spoiler for infinity war.

The MCU writing staff watches Naruto.
So, I'll sum this up via Naruto so you guys get the parallels.

Thanos = Madara
Infinity Gems = Tailed Beasts

Madara gets all the tailed beasts together, makes the ten tails

Madara is unknowingly setting up a greater evil.

Adam? Unsure.

Either way, Thanos will NOT be the ultimate bad guy. Thanos will be superceded by someone else.

Things that may happen:

Steve Rodgers Death
Bucky Replacing Rodgers
Hawkeye Death
Hulk/Bruce Banner locked down/separated or completely thrown out of fight/local universe area

Vibranium all up in them weapon upgrades

((Call back to using PhD's to fly alien space ships/joke integrating the white guy from Black Panther ""It's not that hard to fly alien space ships, when they're American styled""))

Remember, with the Infinity Gauntlet and MCU, no death is necessarily permanent, I just put the more emotional ones on the table.

Anyone that wants to see some Hulk Smash? It'll likely require a Black Widow death, not much else will power up green man enough to slug Thanos good enough to be in the movie.

Anyway, by the end of it, I'm throwing out my prediction that Thanos will either choose to, or be forced to help the good guys, because a bigger baddie is going to emerge, likely some version of Adam per Guardians 2 hint scenes.

>GotG Vol 3 Side A & B, well the team is getting a bit big so figure split them in two. Plus the naming convention fits the musical aesthetic. I figure send one group against the Goddess (Ayesha?) and the other against the Magus (maybe make the this team the MCU equivalent of the Infinity Watch)

I fucking love the way you think and I fucking hate that this will never happen.

>So, I'll sum this up via Naruto so you guys get the parallels
but I don't watch Naruto

Don't you fucking dare say that shit around me again.
Ant-Man is going to continue.

And then Marvel Studios dies and Brie becomes a typecast.

>Captain America will be about him and the Falcon taking on Red Skull while also trying to ignore the awkwardness between the after they got drunk and made out with each other at the Avengers Christmas party

is it evanscap or buckycap? either way im sold

GotG 3
Nova
Spider-man 2: Sinister Six
Black Panther 2
Gladiator
Doctor Strange 2
Captain Marvel 2
Quasar

All leading into Annihilation (or even a combination of Annihilation and Annihilation Conquest with a better Ultron) in some way

Three minute DVD/BD tie-in short for Infinity War where every ABC/Marvel franchise character looks up and goes:

"OH FUCK."

And Daredevil is looking the opposite direction.

Doctor Strange: Masters of the Mystic Arts
Strange is secretly training Wanda, having decided along with Wong that Kamar Taj should not know about her Chaos Magic, which Strange is still struggling to fathom. Ian McNee, who has been traversing the outer realms, tells Strange and Wanda the history of the Elder Gods, and warns that many extra dimensional beings are alarmed at Chaos Magic being in human hands. He is joined by a mysterious sorceress, Clea. She and Strange hit it off.

Mordo attacks Wanda, and tries to extract her power, he comes face to face with Chthon himself.

Mordo exposes Strange's deception of Kamar Taj, and lays claim to being new Sorcerer Supreme, he is supported by Oshtur. However, her son Agamotto still supports Strange.

Meanwhile, Shuma Gorath, concerned and disgusted at Chaos Magic being wielded or understood by lower beings, sends forth Nightmare to eliminate Strange and Wanda, who forms an alliance with Mordo. Nightmare says the natural order is threatened and he wishes to protect it, he manipulates Mordo to believe him.

Mordo urges Ian McNee, who is worried by the growing danger, to side with him and "make the world safe, all it takes is two deaths".

Nightmare traps Wanda and makes her face the truth about Chthon, while he also makes Strange revisit his sister's death, and his failure to stop it. Clea finds Strange and saves him.

Nightmare torments Wanda by showing her Chthon's horrifying crimes but makes it look like she did them. Strange rescues her from Nightmare's miasma, largely thanks to Clea.

Chthon uses Wanda to send forth his Ngarai into Nightmares dimension. Nightmare angrily warns Chthon that Shuma Gorath is not to be crossed.

Shuma Gorath opens a portal into Nightmares dimension, Strange fights him but he is overpowered. Wanda fights Shuma using Chaos Magic, giving Strange the opening to facilitate their escape.

Clea returns to the Dark Dimension and meets Umar.

Sure is a lot of 'pic related' not going on in this thread...

So, you are all incorrect.

Please include pic related from now on, or your line up is garbage.

That is all.

Can we get a Doctor Strange reference to Miss Cleo?

Would love it if MCU showed that Miss Cleo was an actual psychic/magic user.

user(s), the fox deal is not yet complete and would take until 2019 or 2020 to be confirmed.

At earliest would be 2022 for a film using the Fox-owned characters.

But do you mean a full retcon secret wars or the original secret wars with the beyonder?

I would fully support this in some respect, whether it's in the full film or like you said just an extra on the disk release.

Spider-Man 2
Guardians of the Galaxy 3
Chang-Shi: Master of Kung-Fu
Legion of Monsters feat. Elsa Bloodstone
Howard the Duck reboot
Sub-Mariner
Spider-Man 3
Avengers

Sounds like the kind of thing that would make "Fucking disney" fanboys rage.

I want a novas movie of Sam and Rich big bro adventures.

Evans. Bucky/Falcon doesn't come in until the next movie.

Have all the original Avengers killed/retired after Infinity War then go forward with this

Spider-Man Homecoming 2
Guardians of the Galaxy 3
Captain America (with Bucky taking over)
Doctor Strange 2
Black Panther 2
Captain Marvel 2
Avengers 5 (with this line up: Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Bucky Cap, Spider-Man, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Wasp and the villain is Kang)

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3
Spider-Man 2 (Call it whatever you like)
Fantastic Four: (Call it whatever you like)
Doctor Strange: Sorcerer Supreme
Thunderbolts
Black Panther: World of Wakanda
Namor the Submariner
Avengers: Kang Dynasty

> Avengers: Kang Dynasty (good call, user)
> Spider-Man: Higher Ed
> Uncanny X-Men
> Black Panther 2
> Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 3
> Ant-Man 3
Basically, take Armor Wars but instead of Stark tech it's Pym weaponry and Pym Particles, all playing off of the events of the first Ant-Man film and presumably Ghost's attempts to steal them in Ant-Man and the Wasp. Egghead steals the tech and thus a lot of street-level criminals get gear and we get introduced to a whole slew of C-list villains. Egghead, too, gets to have his own Lethal Legion.
> Fantastic Four

1. Spider-Man: Wolfpack
Mr. Mack, an old friend of Ben and May Parker, dies in "gang violence," and Spidey ends up embroiled in a secret teenage ninja war in the South Bronx. Also introduces Alex Power, who skipped two grades to attend Peter's high school.

2. Guardians of the Galaxy V3
Queen Mother Maraud of the Zn'rx kidnaps Peter Quill, trying to steal his Ego powers for her son Jakal so her house can rule over her entire race. The Guardians rescue Quill with help from the Kymellian Aelfyre Whitemane, who is mortally injured but nobody sees the body.

3. The Ballad of Beta Ray Bill.
Set it a few hundred years in the past, don't involve Earth, have a more rash, headstrong Thor. Make sure Jaimie Alexander is available as she'll be a main character. Establish Bill is long-lived so we can bring him back in the current day.

4. Doctor Strange: Spellbound.
A natural savant mage, Erica Fortune, starts throwing things around without touching them. Pencils. People. Trains. Mordo wants to use her as a weapon, or kill her, or both; Strange needs to protect her and keep her dubious gift from destroying New York City.

5. The Life and Times of Rick Jones.
"Forrest Gump" style comedy. 2008 teenager ends up in the background of ten years of Marvel history, often playing a pivotal, but unnoticed, role. Ends with him, now 30, marrying Marlo Chandler, with most of the MCU as wedding guests.

6. Captain Marvel vs the Man-Thing
Bruce Banner tries to help his old friend Ted Sallis, who's been turned into a walking pile of swamp muck. But! The intelligence Bruce manages to awaken isn't Sallis anymore. It's an inhuman evil thing in a body the Hulk can't destroy. Time to call someone who can deal with the situation.

8. Power Pack

Oh, shit! Somehow I left out:

7. Thor: Frog of Thunder
Let's see what Taika can do with this.

That Rick Jones idea is perfect.

>Making One More Day a movie
Only if it leads to I WANT TO FUCK AUNT MAY, if not, go fuck yourself.

Hey, it's only getting rid of Pete's movie friends. It's a win-win situation.

Deathlok was alrady in Agents of SHIELD so I doubt they'd want to put him in a film

also Marvels

good point

It really depends on who we'll lose/who'll retire after IW4. but in my opinion, outside of that a line should be clear
>No Avengers movie, since I think everyone would think it's too soon after the Thanos Saga finish
>No X-Men in the MCU, because let's face it, the world of the Avengers, and one post-Thanos is going to be a different one, and one with less hate over super-powered heroes.
>The teams will definitely get replacements, so expect this to be the phase to say goodbye to some heroes.
Now with that, let's start

1. Spider-Man 2 (it would be interesting if we get the MCU Doc Ock, or at least we get a villain that Spider-Man will actually dread so that it gets followed through the eventual Avengers sequel aka Masters of Evil)

2. Fantastic 4: This one's pretty obvious, but instead of quickly making Doom the villain, actually make it so that this leads into the new big bad for the upcoming 3 Phases, either KANG or Annihilus

3. Captain America: Fallout/Iron Man: Armor Wars (Whoever survives of the Big 2 has to deal with the death of the other one, how will this affect the future of everyone involved, a big conspiration that involves past mistakes and maybe give us the eventual IM/CA successor)

4. Black Panther: The Ultimate Price (yes, make the White Wolf plot, but also start the formation of the MCU Ultimates)

5. Guardians of the Galaxy V3: Set Adam Warlock, the fallout of IW/A4 and the beginning of a more serious, more dangerous and yet, more united group. Bring also more ties to the eventual new big bad, and also conclude the Ravagers/OGotG plot.

6. Doctor Strange: Into the Midnight (just continue with the Mordo plot, but also bring Elsa and/or Blade)

7. Avengers Academy: After the end of A4, the universe is seen now as needing more help than ever, and thus Ant-Man, Wasp, Vision, Hawkeye, and Wanda decide to teach newcomer heroes in order to fight against AIM's new CEO M.O.D.O.K.

Oh, and forgot the 8th movie.

8. Captain Marvel 2: Carol has to deal with being in a 2020s world, having to control her powers, and make her trust again people after the possible Skrull shenanigans. Bring Monica Rambeau, Kamala Khan and her family/friends and as a surprise psychiatrist of Carol Karla Sofen.. Also, make her fight a prototype of the Super-Skrull or some kind of Skrull-Kree enemy that leads to the Avengers to think Thanos wasn't the last of their galactic issues..

Considering the possible time fuckerey rumored to be afoot with infinity wars and A4 I think phase 4 should be all about stuff rebooting new characters in. No bothering with making new Cap and Iron man movies for a bit maybe use Evans and RDJ for cameo and reference, previous movies being mostly Canon and new movies being made all across the flexible timeline.

1) GOTG3
2) Spiderman: Battle for Queens [Wilson Fisk as the villain, he has gotten himself released from prison and now seeks to "start anew" by trying to spread his wealth with the people of Queens, where Peter suspects something is awry after what seems like organized enhanced gangs are making trouble. Small appearance by Daredevil]
3) Uncanny X-Men [complete reboot, only change established mcu Canon as absolutely needed. First half of movie would be Charles finding and teaching the O5 with help from Logan and then the second half be a fight against magneto]
4) Fantastic Four: The Return
[Again complete reboot, totally easy to insert into any point really on the timeline really with little to no retcons. Plot of them going into space to get into their accident. Doom is not the villain of the first movie but does show a rapid decline into insanity over the course of the movie and is the sequels antagonist. This films antagonist would be Molecule Man.
5) Doctor Strange 2
6) Great Lakes Avengers

Then they need a Moon Knight Netflix show, and to shower a little more money on the Defenders franchise as well as making the TV and Movies a bit more relevant to each other.

Phase 5 can be where they start making pretty much whatever they want while only doing little to no retcons maybe recasting here and there and having some legacy characters introduced or made official.

1. Guardians 3 [introduces Warlock, changes team around by the end]
2. Black Panther 2
3. Doctor Strange 2
4. Nova [bring back Warlock, tease Annihilation]
5. Spider-Man: Undergrad [Peter in College, meeting Gwen and Harry, Goblin and Chameleon as villains]
6. Captain Marvel: Carol Corps
7. Ms. Marvel
8. Avengers: The Kang Dynasty