Avoiding Civil War II

We have just a few years to avoid Civil War II. This plan isn't ideal for everybody but it should be in place before the next midterm elections.

Like every national reorganization there are going to be some displaced individuals. That inconvenience is infinitely better than a bloody civil war in which George Soros emerges as our new triumphant leader.

We have military bases and shit on the Pacific coast. That land is ours and there won't be as much of a civil war with the left as it will be a trail of tears mass migration.

There will be no Civil War. The elites wouldn't allow it considering it would mean destroying everything they've worked for via global stock market crashes.

We'll see an ideological civil war where leftists will be driven to terrorism but in a Trump presidency they'll get crushed right the fuck quick.

Closest we'll see to gun fights in the streets is BLM riots in white suburbs. In which BLM will be on the receiving end of the 2nd amendment.

>giving blacks part of mis sippi
over my dead body

>civil war
limp wristed leftists won't do anything, and you'll get to purge the worst of the blacks
why avoid it?

1 7 7 6

>giving land to mexico and canada
We don't give up land, we take it.

Can you save that blue part on the Northern third of NY? It's actually the very beautiful Adirondack State Park, and pretty much no one lives there

>just giving up land
If anything well be taking land from mexico.
>gift to Canada
Canada will be more likely to have a civil war, and in the retarded slim off chance they don't win (real Canadians, white) well have them amass in BC and parts of Alberta. Then we can create a new State of Cascadia with parts of the PNW and grant them some autonomy.
Blacks will be traded to South Africa for the whites

Dont give away that part of minnesota please. The people there just have duluth in their county, they are really alright.

>liberal cry babies versus the american military

gee

who's gonna win

There is some red land in Canada we can trade. I don't want any of Mexico though so how do we tactfully get the spics out?

>inviting the enemy to be your neighbor
how retarded do you have to be

Who the fuck wants to avoid it at this point? There will be no bridging gaps between the right and left. Relationships will continue to degrade until nature takes its course and sorts the based from the cuck corpses in the streets.

Cornfag here, we grow corn and have deep roots in Scandinavia. However, we are assimilating. Give us time, we'll come around.

What makes you think military will take any sides?

>implying that we don't want a civil war

I think diverting to states rights and applying 9th, 10th amendments are the way to go. In, absolute worst case allow a block of states to break away. If they can't settle for that, then who cares if we go to war. I'm ready. Long live the republic.

We will purge the liberal filth from the face of the earth.

>not annexing lesser nations and deporting/ exiling unfavorables there

>Alaska (Where I live)
>Oklahoma
>West Virginia
>solid red
I'm glad Alaska doesn't have to touch any of your degenerate lower 48 blue speckled shit holes.

Correct. "Liberals" have no unity, they are fragmented ethnocultural groups concentrated in specific regions who are banded together to resist the cultural center. Ultimately it is not about left/right but about one groups self interest vs another.

atleast post the real map faggot

just shows how scared you are by lying

happy inbreed

liberal turbocuck

>Hong kong'/Gaza Strip the liberals in California's cities
>LA, SF, SJ, SD
>launch strikes into Northern Mexico, Baja California
>while military/counter-insurgent/cartel S&D operations conduct, all brown people are rounded up to go back down
>set up transfer camps in occupied Northern Mexico to stage the round-ups
>after all operations are successfully completed, cartels eliminated, Mexican .mil/.gov in ruins, and all Brown's in the camps we will pull out as quick as possible back to border which has been fortified and upgraded
>keep Baja California and add it to US California to MCGA
>partition BC out to key elements/people
That'll show those fucking Mexicans for violating our nation's laws, trust and people. We'll fuck you up, fuck you over, and leave you with a big fuck you.

Who said we wanted to avoid it? Speak for yourself, nigger-lover.

Whites must act on our self-interest while we still maintain a demographic edge and while we have a somewhat sympathetic figure in the White House.

White liberals will be neutralized or reeducated. New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and DC will be leveled. Most non-whites will go back. Jews will be punished.

>uaing the 2012 election map unstead of the 2016
U fucking wot

We will call ourselves the minutemen

>Independent Hawaii

I will be damned before we give it back to the monarchy!

We need to deport those damn Hawaiians back to mexico

Nuke Jew York
Nuke LA
Turn off water to Mexican north
Mass murder surviving nonwhites and kikes

I'd like to see a mass genocide of anyone on the left.

it won't be a civil war but an ethnic cleansing.

srsly bro do you even geopolitic

Give them Liberia.

I like how you want to give away Los Angeles. Brilliant solution!

What about the Navy?

We have 2 more immediate scenarios:
1. Shills subvert enough electors to change the vote at the convention.

2. Soros and friends find some means of invalidating election, they were working on this today. PIC RELATED

Probably not going to happen, but some things to be mindful of. The opposition does not understand the consequences of subverting the Constitution.

Did you really just give silicon valley to mexico? Sage

You have no idea what's going on in the US. Left wing is gearing up now.

>Get rid of jews
>Nation heals itself and remains whole

Pick two.

Bring it faggot - you realize how much people on the left hate you? That they've been dragging your retarded asses into the 21st century for years, and last week you fired a shot to where they don't have to feel bad for you anymore?

I'm going to explain a few other facts, since apparently you're too stupid to realize it. Modern warfare runs on technology. And almost all tech centers are blue as fuck right now. Better hope there isn't a strike on Dallas early on.

Yeah, your .22 is going to kill a drone?

I don't doubt it but pls redpill me on the gearing up

This map was drawn by a child.

>new zion

>vermont

nigga wtf

Leftists cant into fighting. Majority of military/police/LE agencies are conservative and gun owners are mostly conservative as well. You numale cunts would get btfo

IF

You'll need to include Philly and most of Maryland to New Zion, but we can work with this. Speaking as part of New Zion, we'll be glad to be rid of flyover land. Though long term we'll probably be annexed to Canada.

>Australian occupation

You completely missed Portland and gave a bunch of tiny ass beach towns to Canada. Nice work.

I black nation state in Mississippi and independent California for Jews and Latinos would be the best for all.

Blacks are starting to nate whites and will ever get on equal footing because they simply have lower iqs on average

Would be best to live amoungst each other and let them do their thing.

.22 can kill a drone operator, and is damn near silent when suppressed on a bolt action.
A large caliber can disable a drone on tarmac though. During a hypothetical airfield raid all one would need is some simple explosive or improvised incendiary

Why contain it?

>mfw the wars in Iraq/Afghanistan were actually 9D chess by Bush to create a surplus of well-trained conservative veterans for the upcoming civil war.
I knew I liked Dubya for a reason

>Navajo Nation

Just give them the Listerine and they will shut up.

>give this
>give that
Are you a Jew or a nigger?

There's actually plenty that are - and are you forgetting the US military is more minority than the US overall? Lots of Black and Latino vets out there.

LE is nothing once the shooting starts - easy to purge the most conservative early on. And the fact that you think the little bits of small arms you've assembled are how war gets fought is why you'll lose.

I think Utah should be its own neutral country, like Switzerland. You can tell they want no part of anything other than their own thing, and they are so kind and friendly.

So youre plan is to get rid of new York, Miami, Seattle, los Angeles, San Diego and San Francisc, new orleans?

Great plan dumbfuck. What will you faggots have left? A bunch of corn and inbred sister fuckers?

>blacks and latinos are always leftist
You are fucking retarded, it's hilarious to see noguns leftists attempt to posture like some badasses yet these are the same cunts that need safe spaces. If this isn't some federal agency honeypot bait then it's hilarious.

Most of red countries exist in states that heavily rely on Federal money. Even if the US were to separate the rest of the red states would be ultra dependent on Texas.

*red counties

I think the idea is people from Portland would move to Canada or Mexico, in return for the land and the coastal defence.

Southwest Wisconsin here

Fuck you guys we're not libcucks, only Madison, and that's south center. Milwaukee is southeast

>wanting to avoid civil war
>not wanting to meme it into happening ASAP
after cucks croak I'll have all the anime booty to myself

Why is it we can supposedly repatriate people across the cuck borders where we give up rightful US clay, but not across the existing borders? Why the fuck should we give up any soil?

>giving anything to mexico and canada
fuck that, we just need to convert them again

or shoot all the liberals

black and latino vets aren't going to side with BLM terrorists and feminazis crying in their faces, you shithead

Sup Forums during election: I don't want to kill any Russians because they are white
Sup Forums all other times: I want to kill white people in my own country, because they don't agree with me.

Dissent in America is what now? I think its around 30.

That could easily be solved with marijuana farming. Hemp for clothes, oils, energy, and the pot for all the lefty pothead states alone would be its own mutibillion dollar industry.

Besides, I'd like to see Silicone Valley keep tapping away at their pc's while a food embargo and/or high food iimportation taxes are levied, ha.

True but if youu believe /pol america depends on West Virginia's massive economic output. California would be nothing without shitsville. Or so they would have you believe.

Jews already won a cultural victory retard. This is just overtime where we fuck around.

FUCKING READY FOR CIVIL WAR

Normally I'd say libs waging war is a laughable idea. But the rhetoric and how sensationally the MSM will cover deportations will piss libs off to no end. At least the most radical of them. I watched Rachael Maddow tonight try to convince the average lib to start protests and block law enforcement if they witness an immigration stop.

If there's any lore that gets libs motivated it's the black civil rights marches in the 70s. I fear that mexican "oppression" could mobilize younger lefties. Not to mention kek has already spoken on this matter earlier today.

fuck you, cunt. get your arrow off of mississippi.

I hate all the faggots who assume every drone is a billion dollar piece of equipment near invincible war machine...

When in fact a lot of the more common private sector ones are just fancy peeping tom equipment.

But if you give California back to Mexico, Mexico will become a world power.

Former red team planner for the government here. If there was a revolution in the US, the rest of the world would get involved, fast. Depending on the type of uprising, there is a large chance that it would not be a quick affair. It would be brutal, it would be bloody, and the US government could start a global scale war. Here are the top ten issues that came up.

1) The US power grid can be taken down by a series of “surgical strikes” with the exception of the Texas grid. By surgical strikes, I mean a few marksmen (US army-tier Marksmen–the minimum requirement) hitting certain spots on the grid would fuck a lot of the military and government because they need the grid more than Bubba and his friends do. Additionally, while all government agencies have backup generators, they will be hard pressed dealing with the resultant looting and other madness that would come with power outages. This would effectively create another front for the military. It would also turn the people against the government more quickly and paralyze the government’s propaganda machine. Worse still–the key points of the US power grid are publicly obtainable information, and not only are the points too many to be effectively guarded, they are not guarded anyway.

2) The estimated desertion rate in case of a civil war is 75% in the case of a left-wing president. 50% of that would be assumed to immediately betray the president. The remaining (treasonous) military would be fighting its own. Yet another front created in the war. Additionally, there is an assumed 25-50% desertion or outright betrayal rate in three letter government agencies (FBI, CIA, NSA, ATC, TSA, etc.). Additionally, it is assumed that 5% of the initial 50% betrayers would stay in their job and become saboteurs. 10% of that 50% would contain key information that would be of critical danger to the US government. Of that 10%, 1% would be able to deliver that information to the US’ foreign enemies. What you should get from this is that the second the United States government declares war on its own is the second it ceases to exist as the state we know it.

3) “Tea baggers,” “right-wing extremists,” and “oath keepers” which are considered untrained racists who aren’t “good with a gun” often are A) veterans who now have more time to have fun at the range, sometimes more than some Army units or Marine units. In addition to previous military training, B) often camp and do other outdoor activities–more than many in the military do, as the focus has gone away from field exercises, and C) often have better equipment–outside of armor and heavy weapons–than the military. However, C) is kind of irrelevant because many of the places in which these people could hide would make the kind of war the US fights with the equipment they use pointless.

4) Outside influence is a huge problem. Russia has already stated they would back a Texas separatist movement, and right now we already have enough problem keeping Islam in check. The second the US has to fight in a “civil war” is the second it becomes a proxy war between NATO and whoever wants to mess with America. While America has amazing nuclear and air defense, if it comes to a civil war you have to assume that in a best cast scenario the US military is going to be operating at 50% capacity at best. Shit would go down. Hard. And fast. And if Russia–spoiler alert: one of the best militaries in the world at fighting in an urban environment–sent trainers and helpers to rebels, you can reliably bet that they would also possibly deliver weapons to them. So instead of fighting “Timmy TeaBagger,” you are fighting “Timmy TeaBagger who is buddies with Vlad.”

5) A civil war is not just the US versus the rebels. There will be looting. There will be rioting. Cities will burn. The National Guard cannot fight both the rebels and rioters in a city that would also cut off their supplies. Additionally, if you don’t think that the rebels will send in instigators into the cities–or worse, stand alone actors (A Lone Wolf on steroids. Think Timothy McVeigh, but instead of one van they have a whole fleet of them. A good movie example would be Bane)–you would be mistaken. If the US government cannot even help its own people, why would its own people support the remaining (treasonous) military? Worse yet, if someone emptied out prisons (There are more prisoners in the US than there are people in the entire Chinese Army), you would have more crime than the police could ever handle.

6) Logistics and infrastructure in the US are crumbling and failing. Any war fought against a rebellion in the US would be a logistical nightmare, even before the rebels started going full Al-Qaida and putting IEDs in the road. A retired general who was contracting with us on the team said, “The only thing holding together the US’ infrastructure is duct tape and the will of the Department of Transportation. And often enough, there isn't enough duct tape.” Your most loyal cities to the US government, as we polled, are also the most logistically easy to cut off. NYC? San Fran? L.A.? D.C.? Baltimore? Most of them require crossing water to enter, from certain directions. Most of them have critical airports. Some of them have critical ocean ports. If anything happened to just TWO of the cities on the list, it would create a logistical clusterfuck.

7) Your “Johnny Reb” and “Timmy TeaBagger” states (i.e., “red” states) all have something most of your “oh so progressive,” “Aren’t we so European,” “Oh my god, we are just like Sweden,” blue states don’t. Blues are mainly consumer states. Reds are producer states. Urban areas don’t have farms. The second that shit goes down, realize a lot of those blue areas are likely to starve. In a civil war scenario, we predicted that at least 10,000 people would die of starvation if the war was not finished in a year. The numbers get worse after that. Or better, rather, for the country after the war.

8) The US has way too many choke points, and the government forces would often be on the wrong side of them. This ties into the logistical nightmare, but it also has to do with an odd phenomena. Liberals like to live near the ocean. Many of the dividers of the country, like the Rocky Mountains, the Mississippi River, Appalachia, the Missouri River (fun fact: the biggest choke point for the US government is in Missouri) are red state areas. Sure, air travel is a thing, but a majority of the US government's needs would have to travel by ground. Even still, many of the major airports are outside of the city. Of course, the US would use military base air fields, but if civil war did break out… which bases would be safe? Which ones would have fallen to the deserters?

9) PR Nightmare. Every rebel killed on CNN would be spun as “the US government killed X Civilians today in a strike” on foreign news and pirate media not owned by the government. That is–as pointed out earlier–if the US media could even function in a civil war or uprising. Your “rebel scum” know that the main thing that holds together the US–nay life in the US as we know it–is the 24 hour news cycle and the media. The second it's gone, you are going to have urban anarchy. If you are from America, can you imagine a day without TV, newspaper, or Internet? Your average urban youth can’t. If you don’t think that isn’t going to cause rioting, you must have a real high regard for how much restraint they have. Assume in a civil war that your ability to talk to the people is compromised. Also assume that in the case of a civil war that rebels may know how to monitor conversations like the US does, as there are manuals online on how to do so.

10) This one is either 1 or 10, depending on who is asked. The US will never nuke its own. The second it does, they have lost the civil war and other countries will come to “liberate” the US from its own “repressive regime.” Additionally, if any general, minuteman, nuke tech, or nuke sub captain decided to side with the rebellion, the US government is immediately SOL.

In short: The second that a “civilian uprising” or “extremist group terrorist attack” turns into “civil war” is the second the US loses. As a result, you will never see a civil war. You will see Waco, you will see Bundy Ranch, you will see all sorts of militant group confrontations and maybe even some skirmishes. But the US government fears its own people way the fuck too much to ever start a civil war.

As an American, I want all other Americans here to remember this. The government is against you, almost openly now, but they also know that they cannot win if it comes to open war. We have a trump card they cannot match. If it comes to a fight, THEY WILL LOSE, so there are elements in the establishment who will do absolutely everything in their power to prevent it from coming to that. The US Government is not in support of its people, and the people are not in support of the government.

It is within the means of certain interests to start World War III simply as a distraction to avoid an American Civil War, because, by their reckoning, it is better to ruin other “lesser” nations like Syria and spill the blood of patriots than lose their own grip on power.

Mississippi is a shithole, let them fucking have it.

Louisiana too.

No, California will become a bigger shit-hole

>giving anything to anyone
>not passing voter id laws

Im going to be honest user, seeing all of this really has me frightened...
// It really makes you T H I N K //