Lefties Infesting The Pol Board

Is anyone else bothered that these left wingers are still bitching about a Trump victory in the Sup Forums Board?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=trLbb0Ucyy4
youtu.be/-dY77j6uBHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

more bothered by all the racist misogynist fucks tbqh. at leats the lefty cucks are just trolls. the shitards that came out of the woodwork thinking its ok to grab pussys and shout nigger on street corners are fucking retards.

trump is left wing you cuck, lib-dem are the fascist right. learn the two.

No. In fact I welcome it. I masturbate with their tears

crai sam maor shitface

Nigger

>trump is left wing you cuck, lib-dem are the fascist right. learn the two.

mein gott

Sup Forums is free speech. I don't like that they are still complaining, but if you want to silence it, go to an echo chamber like plebbit

Just post and repost redpills in every thread

Newfags will swallow the red pill one way or another

their salt is tasty

>muh hugbox
Are you really that scared of alternative opinions?

thegreateststorynevertold.tv/

Welcome to hell.

They're called redditors senpai.

r/politics has no way to understand the election so people keep namedropping here so it's being flooded by clueless libfags getting their greasy fingers over everything

>Is anyone else bothered that these left wingers are still bitching about a Trump victory in the Sup Forums Board?
not really, sage their threads and let them waste their energy

>people with different opinions on my politics anime board
whats wrong? scared your fragile ideology can't stand up to logic and debate?
thought so...

This. Steady stream of redpilling. Eventually they'll have to take it in just be spending time on this board

It's a residual mix of internal and external trolls, faggots from reddit, and enraged CTR shills who having nothing to do now that the election is over and their pathetic dreams are ruined.

Laugh and drink up some of the tears. When you're done, post this image, sage, hide thread, and ignore.

The head of the CTR hydra lingers. Their fear, frustration, and confusion is oh so sweet.

What are you talking about? Most of those kind of posts are either in a small minority, or even worse, often get deleted by mods here similar to logical, fair disagreement posts on r/The_Donald.

Stop getting so damn triggered that there's even a tiny bit of interference in your hugbox.

You're never getting rid of me.

I'm way too interested in you fuckers.

And I've only been here since Trump won, and I've already had like two decent, intelligent conversations with Sup Forumstards where we came to an agreement.

That means there is hope.

In case it's not completely obvious, these are faggot shills.

lol...the shills are shilling the shills!!

This is glorious!!

seriously you have to stop being part of this lie. people will get hurt if you keep pushing it. you may be a troll or ctr. It's not funny, and it's not worth pushing for tendies. please don't stir up more racial tension with dishonesty

This is lefty Sup Forums now

Right wingers BTFO

>anyone who Bs me TFO is a shill

Sup Forums is a board of free speech, if I don't like what someone says I just ignore them or reply with a smug animu girl

CTR and their ilk can stay as long as they want, doesn't mean I won't ignore/ridicule/harass them until the end of time for being here

If you don't like certain people using the same website as you >>>/reddit/ or >>>/facebook/ might be to your liking

here's a not so smug animu girl

You will get redpilled before too long. There is no escape. At least you'll become one of us at the high water mark.

this desu

freeze peach

>le commie joo conspiracy

they are welcome.

I came here as a liberal trying to troll, then I got redpilled and joined the Trump army and never looked back. We're like a zombie horde, collecting souls everywhere we go

They'll get trounced, in an argument, and continue on as if nothing happened.

Really becoming a problem.

Personally, I am center left and I am ok with Trump, provided he can accomplish his campaign promises on trade, immigration, infrastructure, government reform, and foreign policy. Most of the things he said he would do, worse things have happened under Obama.

The one thing I'm upset about is John Bolton at State or at Defense. (Also the EPA, but that's a different issue). If he greatly expands torture and ordering people to commit war crimes, you can be sure liberals will raise hell about it. And Trump isn't draining the Swamp quite as much as I would like, although Bannon is an unconventional pick I am ok with.

go away ctr

hold strong until the inauguration, it will die down after that.

This is politically incorrect.

They think Hillary should be president.

This board rightfully belongs to them now, get used to it.

Trump and the influx of social outcasts who flooded this board were the death of this board. Once upon a time I could come here and crack up because most of never took it too seriously. It was just some stress relief over the hellish sjw pc culture.

You crazy fucking retards attacking people need to be arrested. Walking up to people with their families and telling them to go home. Christ.

Delete your account.

>"g-g-get out of Sup Forums, m-m-my safe space !!!!!"

>Not shouting nigger on street corners

Kill yourself cuck

These faggots don't have what it takes.
They'll either pussy out or become one of us.

Ever thus with Sup Forums.

Any day now the electoral college will change their votes for Hillary though.

Top kek, honestly a good point.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=trLbb0Ucyy4

>that sucks

YOU WILL DIE, NOT US

>muh shills
Not an argument.

Sup Forums is Libertarian.
Learn your place trumpkin faggot.

They still have the testimony of top Nazi officials.

All the fag tards on facebook are in full bitch mode still.

It never stops.

There are also multiple testimoniesof astronauts seeing aliens fag

youtube.com/watch?v=simJsSCduAw

How will President Trump fix the googles?

From where?

Look for them yourself lazy faggot

>Google
>"astronaut testimony aliens"
>Enter

No. the salt is delicious

Also, be proud winner, not a sore winner. Being a sore loser is a left thing.

If there were a solution to niggers we would have found it. Just keep stomping

Sup Forums's always been anti-establishment you newfag

I admire how defiant they re. There's one thing lefties will never understand about Sup Forums. We have no leader, therefore they'll never be able to predict our next move. It's like trying to teach algebra to a colony of penguins.

well Trump doesn't really have any sound policies. No solution to Healthcare Education Social Security Medicare Tax Policy. You are living in a fool's world.

each day that goes by lefties will give up on trying to overturn the election more and more.

Things will go back to normal.

You typed the N word. Please refrain from doing that.

Lmao edgy fashy redditors think the own the 4chinz. Are you surprised that in a free speech-endorsing website full of boards for different sorts of people there are lefties to be found? It's not like we have to agree with what the majority posts to participate. Stop getting triggered so easily you little bitch.

Ron Paul for Secretary of the Treasury!
>End the fed! Defeat the (((NWO))) Save the world!

4chinz lolz YOU TELL EM STEVE DAVE

>$0.00 has been deposited into your account. Thank you for Correcting the Record (tm), but unfortunately, we are done with our operations since the election is now over.

we have /leftypol/ for a reason. They hand out permabans like food stamps over there as well, we don't.

no, it's actually wonderful that we get to drink their tears even more

>there is hope
for you

TRUMP CAN'T WIN. GET OVER IT.

Yes, it's really obnoxious and hinders my /comfy/ness

wait... you mean this ISN'T a communist board?

No, I wanna see their saltiness over Trump's win.

nigger

He can only win if he wins the popular vote

die nigger

It's not that bad any more with CTR gone.

FUCK OFF KIKE

no m8

you want

Pol is a board for everyone.

Why is this accusing me of spam

youtu.be/-dY77j6uBHI

from her own words. everyone fell for this lying cunt. I hope you faggots feel foolish for voting for this demon

I'll stay, speak the word of truth.

Maybe someday it will subconsciencely get in your head, and we can finally work together to make the world a better place.

not an argument

salt is love. salt is life.