Sup Forums - OC/Drawthread

>REMINDER: Constructive criticism is fine but if someone acts like a moron, simply ignore them or filter their ID.

Each year, boards across the site vote on who they want to take to the winter ball, and people make art (lewds) for the date.
Last year we were a big hit, We asked /c/-tan and made a big impression on them and everybody who saw the OC produced; even /jp/ joined us in a Ménage à trois.

Here you can post original content and art relating to the ball.

We've asked /o/ and they accepted. All future suggested pairings will be disregarded as shitposting and ignored.

Remember to ignore:
>Austrian /x/poster
>Mike
>Sister Whofag
>Harem leaf

SEB for /o/ inspiration:
youtube.com/user/EUROLOVERS/videos

ITT we encourage the creation of OC, usually in the form of drawfaggotry.

Gallery with a bunch of board-tan pictures in case anyone needs references for drawing, or maybe just want to save them:
shimmie.4chanhouse.org/index.php?q=/post/list

Some useful stuff for aspiring artists:
mega.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Other urls found in this thread:

freewebstore.org/patch-dynamics
mega.nz/#F!RQNQnIxT!Ca7KljPnHA243V7TL9GU7Q
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478771064764.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479135240818.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey all, I'm the autist making the Sup Forums NROL patches. Here's how things are planned to happen for this month and December:

>Sup Forums NROL have sold out, I will be doing a rerun in December.
>Shadilay and Kek patch designs under work, will aim to have them run around late November
>Working on seeing if Opsec is up for me doing a rerun of the MAGA Lion patch
>Also considering doing a Diamond Dons run

Basically I'm going for a mega Sup Forums pack this December. I'm currently stocking up on stamps and supplies.

My store: freewebstore.org/patch-dynamics

For updates keep track of the /k/ patch thread and I'll also sometimes shill myself on Trump gen.

Also here's a visual for what I'm going to make, in no particular order

Oh yeah

Needs a windows 95 icon for Tay.

>select cars

I went to a tech school, with things the way they are I'd go to an actual college.

Lurking these threads is always a blessing

Maybe /o/ could get an awooooo mask?

no fuck off frog mask is gud

/r9k/ warned [s4s]. They've stepped off their bounds. They will recieve their due punishment.

Here's my folder of badges. Still haven't updated it with the new badges I've collected.

mega.nz/#F!RQNQnIxT!Ca7KljPnHA243V7TL9GU7Q

Neat, do you have the machine to make the patches yourself or do you send it off somewhere?

knowing /r9k/ that shotgun is going to misfire every time they pull the trigger

what are you talking about. what did i miss

Thank god the last thread died!
LET THE OC FLOW!

A whole clusterfuck is the easiest and simplest way to put it. It all worked out in the end for Sup Forums though.

plz tell me. I want to know. No, I need to know

/r9k/ is going to go full Elliot

Have your folder downloaded for some time now. Dog bless.

I'd love to make them with my own machine, but start up cost is through the roof, and I don't really have anywhere to put the thing.

So for now I'm stuck going back and forth with autists for 2 weeks until they finally get my patch right.

/o/-tan should do this pose with a steering wheel desu

Oh alright. Cool.

Requesting Serious Sam in the Doom cover pose killing Syrian refugees with a tommy gun, minigun, or sirian mutilator, or whatever other Serious Sam weapon you think is fit.

Where do I get pls?

Shipping to eu?

This happend

>Robots
>Invented pepe

KEK

Stopped reading there.

thanks mein negers. I love this shit

>ywn fuck shit up in a car driven by your love around a faggot/blm/feminist/bullshit parade.
>Ywn club some faggots head in with a iron as she blasts NIGHT OF FIRE and drifts around steamrolling as many fags as she can.

/r9k/ had a civil war between people who wanted to kill everyone and people who wanted to kill everyone except for Sup Forums and Sup Forums

>DELETE Sup Forums!!!
>We should have Sup Forums put a collar and leash on us!

Is...is /qa/ full of women?

fug off

holy autism

Rules are rules, lad, and I'm not going to allow some redditor to turn memes into merchandise. It's a disrespect to Kek.

#JustRobotThings

>between people who wanted to kill everyone and people who wanted to kill everyone except for Sup Forums and Sup Forums
wut

Drawfag here is Sup Forums tan still the green slenderman cause ill be doing mugshots of all shitposting boards so it includes s4s r9k pol and qa

Now they are turning their attention towards [s4s] who they blame for being the mastermind behind all of this

primary /o/-tan focus with subtle Sup Forums influence idea___

/o/-tan is at the National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE). She's typically not too interested with all the theory, but she knows how important it is to get her Alternate Fuels Certification, so she kept her head in the books.

She gets to question 14 on her test and sees:

>Which of these statements concerning biofuels is false?
>A) The Brazilian government began public funding of ethanol in the mid 1970's
>B) Biodiesel combustion engines have a 44% fuel burn efficiency, compared to a 28% burn efficiency for gasoline engines
>C) Germany reached unsurpassed burn efficiency levels with biofuels beginning in the 1930's
>D) The first company to use hydrogen in it's fuel-cell conversion form was Honda

/o/-tan does a cute facial expression and wonders how he distorted the timeline this go-around

modify/delete/bully as desired

Oh and Sup Forums as well

Please no bully on /x/. She makes muh dick happy

Also what the hell is the deal with /x/ now? Please tell me the juicy drama

but they like us

Yes

Check the shimmie, you autist.

I hate it when my enemies end up wanting me to indulge them in their degenerate bdsm fantasies.
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Literally nobody wants /x/. Not even /trash/.

They ended up being asked out by /mlp/ and accepted.

Alls well that ends well I guess

Well that's just generally anonymous, but I can't think of what else they've been represented by. They're barely a board as is.

>Some people on Sup Forums feel like being kind as the biggest board and getting /r9k/ a date
>Some people see this from Sup Forums and decide to fuck with /r9k/ too.
>Sup Forums suggest /e/ but with the help of the Sup Forumsacks that want to fuck with /r9k/ and /r9k/'s supreme autism. They decide to try for Sup Forums
>/r9k/ asks Sup Forums to ask Sup Forums for them in typical /r9k/ fashion
>/r9k/ with the help of Sup Forums drawfags get a new board-tan
>Sup Forums accepts with the condition of no lewd and as friends
>[s4s] catches wind of this and decides to fuck with /r9k/
>Now we have supremely autistic robots, Sup Forumsacks, and shitposters from [s4s]
>Shitposting ensues
>/r9k/ now convinced that [s4s] wants to cuck them and it may be possible that Sup Forums is part of this
>many straw polls are made but no one commits due to suspicion
>Sup Forums eventually gets tired of all of the autism and bails
>Someone posts something about making lewd oc with Sup Forums and /r9k/ which was then egged on by [s4s] shitposters
>Shit hits the fan and everyone is at each other's throats. At this point its just robots fighting with each other
>all the boards laughing at them because of their behavior.
>Sup Forums gives up on helping them
>A civil war on /r9k/ breaks out as people accuse each other of being cross board shills
>Breaks into two factions, one loyal to Sup Forums and Sup Forums and others wanting to shoot up the entire ball
>Hilarity ensues as people are baited left and right and the spergs are, of course, sperging out like there is no tomorrow
>The autism is on nuclear levels.
>Eventually mods delete the two threads and everything calms down
>/r9k/ plans to shoot up the ball
>/mlp/ asks /r9k/ to go to the ball
And that's about it

I just noticed that Sup Forums was in the background.

>mlp
dear fucking god

more like /r9k/ fumbles it and blows both barrels coming out of his jacket, shortly before he cries and tells them it's never happened before

One of the factions liked Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /o/ and /c/. The other faction went full on Elliot and wanted to slaughter everyone at the ball

Hopefully that will calm them down a bit

/o/ Is cute! Cute!

>Wizards at war
I never, NEVER thought I'd ever see this.

W E W, even the furries don't want /x/.

Please join your wifu fampi

Goode stuf, lad

Yes, I do international shipping.

Eat a bag of dicks, /k/ patch threads and stores have been going strong for years now. Mods don't give 2 shits.

Sup Forums does, or did and instead wants to stay home and play vidya (which it hates), or both, Sup Forums is schizo. Basically /r9k/-lite or proto-/r9k/.

Didn't know I had this fetish.

>being this degenerate
I expected degenerate and was still disgusted

Now i know how a Sup Forums /o/ date would go like

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478771064764.webm

I really like the style of OP's image.

I made that shitty image wanting to help /qa/ settle with some board to go

Weirder things have happened this year to be fair

Who's the artist?

>initial-D playing inside
Absolute madman

I like where this is going

Premiere

did they not?

no, they did not.

/polo/ forever
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479135240818.webm

is it supposed to look like the reddit thing?

He got a blog?

The smugs

heh, is /o even racist?

u gonna get punished....

It's /qa/-tan

>Not posting the superior colored version

No, but they don't need to be in order to have a good time.

Full version here

I just realized: Why does Sup Forums have a scar on the lip? What's the reference?