What is Sup Forums opinion on beer...

What is Sup Forums opinion on beer? I think every beer taste like shit and I'm not only talking about faggot beer like Budweiser, but EVERY beer. I didn't taste many beer so I might be wrong, but I never liked a single one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjImCQQ-tX8
beer.about.com/od/commercialbeers/f/fizz.htm
beersmith.com/blog/2009/06/01/english-pale-ale-recipes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Beer is good

I like beer

That's because hops, the key ingredient in beer, taste like garbage.

Yeah alcohol tastes bad. Keep drinking it and it will get easier

It's an acquired taste like coffee - usually starts to develope when you quit being an underage faggot.

Beer is an acquired taste. Just experiment and try a bunch. You'll figure out your favorite

Also beer makes food taste better. The bitterness or whatever really exaggerates other tastes

It's like a super brutal part of a metal song. It's there to make the harmonies sound that much better

who /stout/ here?

Stick to cock then you raging fucking homo

Some hops smells (along with the way I imagine it would taste...) the way cat piss smells to me.... and no one else smells it.

But beer in general is an acquired taste.

New Holland Dragon's Milk is delicious. That and Founder's breakfast stout are two of my favorites.

Too bitter for me. I prefer a nice lager. Not too bitter, but not piss water either

Why do so many guys dislike beer? I know "guys" who legitimately only drink Mikes Hard lemonade and other fruity faggot drinks.

Never had a father to show them how to be a man

They probably associate beer with poor whites/white trash/wrestling matches.

A lot of people have had their minds completely warped and shaped by TV and their leftist teachers/professors

Big fan of IPAs but supposedly hops contain estrogen.

It is because you are a child. As you get older your tastes change

Alcohol of any kind is a craft. If it is done incorrectly can lead to sickness or death. It has fueled progress for millenia. Not drinking it in moderation is a travesty

Im more of a Natty Light/ Natty Ice/ Busch Light kind of guy

I guess so. Whenever I mention drinking beer they act like I'm drinking butter milk or something.

Brewer here. I like beer, in fact I'll get the fuck out of Canada if the states or Australia would like another brewer

I'd say try around and see if you find any you like. I'm not sure what your situation is in Canada, but in the US a lot of beer is a light lager style I think. I wasn't huge on that, and I've found I like English ales, blue moon, and stouts better.

Do they?

I love me a pint of some top tier IPA

Had six cans of hobgoblin earlier. I pretty much need beer very few days unless I sink into deep depression.

Beer contains (or boosts production of) estrogen and/or destroys testosterone, making males less manly, better to control, less fighting...

You would have to be retarded to fuck up brewing to the point you could get sick, and I doubt you could die. I make cheap wine at home for shits and grins. Distilling is a different matter.

Steel Reserve: redpilled?

"Acquired taste" always sounded a lot like "Stockholm Syndrome" to me.

Civilized peoples drink beer.
>I think every beer taste like shit
Maybe you didn't have enough.

Can confirm switched to red wine three weeks ago, feeling/acting/being more high test each day. Lost a few pounds, beard looks and feels thicker. Work construction, and feeling less tired and stronger. Had a pitcher of beer last night and today was shit. Red wine all the way.
t. 28/male. Start managing your T levels while you still have T levels to speak of.

"Beer tastes like shit, but I drink it anyway"

If this isnt your frame of mind you're a faggot

Because 'soft' alcohol is for cucks.

Lots of stuff contains estrogen. Just balance it out by exercising and eating lots of red meat. Stay away from soy though

Unless you're drinking beer every day it shouldn't matter much.

I love beer and weed but if I had to choose I'd rather weed over beer but love both together.

Yuck! I think it is nasty, but women who drink beer are trashy (at least in America) so whatevz.

>drinking liquid corn

pretty patrician.
i can binge on it for a night or two, smash down some tallies or get close to a carton, but i'd be sick of it for a week or so.
people who drink it every day are just victims of arrested development.

it's great, but overrated

Some pussys are sensitive to the taste of grains and pride.

Rye beer is goddamn amazing.

I'm a wine and whiskey kind of fellow. Beer's piss.

The more beer you drink, the more you start to like the taste. I used to be a huge alcoholic trust me. I now only have a few beers a month and they always taste way shittier than when I used to drink daily.

Beer is all shit, and it all tastes like beer. But Budweiser is actually somewhat tolerable. Maybe because it's so lousy?

Wine/spirits >>>>>> urine > beer

>Americans actually drink this.
>Literally Prepped Bull Beer.

Anything that is an acquired taste are actually not good.

Agreed. When I take a week or two off, that first beer back tastes off. It's like my body knows it's bad for you. But then I have a second one and fuck it.

Beer tastes like 'full' water to me, or a refreshing bread beverage. Half scottish, so I can drink beer like water and not have any intoxication effects if I pace. I just never drink hard stuff because I figure I'm mean enough to my liver and do get intoxicated just from the switch in liquor.

For things like that, yes. But it really can be that your taste buds aren't used to it. Ie. I used to dislike olives, but since having them, they're all apples.

Thats not beer, that's lager. That is, fizzy beer.

Fizzy beer made the baby jesus cry

The hardest of men in history loved, drank, and lived by beer.

There are many different cultures around beer. Don't let the faggoty ones influence your opinion.

Beer is something that fuels us. It truly is our spirits. If you are young, you may not realize it yet, and it is not just about partying in college or whatever.

You will truly come to appreciate beer.

Not liking beer is akin to being a unproductive, reclusive faggot.

Box wine or what? How much do you drink each night?

The best beers sre the ones thay dont have that distinct beer taste.

Hard cider is good

This. Men only drink bitters or spirits. Lager is a woman's drink.

>t. alcoholic trying to justify

Agreed. Russian expat reporting in. We drink on weekends, but we drink 3 or 4 shots of vodka to нa здopóвьe, then go out. If we're not married, we try getting some fuck. If we are, we just try to talk shit to sluts and see what sticks.

Maybe when an uncle comes over it ups to 4 or 5 fingers of vodka and leave it at that. Degenerate bottle drinking Russians are a meme and looked down upon.

Beer=too much shit, carbs, carbonation, $/ethanol content.
Beer=individualism, everyone takes a bottle or can and atomizes into their own minds in front of the boob tube.
Bottle=raised in commie blocks, one pours for all and pays it forward

youtube.com/watch?v=cjImCQQ-tX8

Say it, brother

I drink beer almost exclusively but there's nothing wrong with mikes hard or other fruity faggot drinks. Sometimes it's nice to relax after a hot day with something cold and sweet.

also, this
>Beer tastes like 'full' water to me, or a refreshing bread beverage.
grew up in a russian family drinking a lot of kvass (bread soda, basically non-alcoholic beer) so when I started drinking beer (especially stouts) was a taste I was fairly familiar with. Nothing more refreshing than a glass of bread.

Try some proper English Ale you fucking maple-loving, dog-fucking faggot.

> defining your masculinity by what you drink
> an Aussie

Maximum kek

This is actually a common reason, and it's because most people, even people who make microbrews, dump a turckload of hops in and then say "This is beer lol." Perfect example? Any beer from Oregon, or any beer at a "brewhouse" I.E. any fancier bar and grill that tries to act hip.

Go to any German restaurant and it's completely different. Beers are maltier, almost nuttly if not very distinct traces of caramel. Like a sweet and salty concoction with little to no bite.

REAL beer was essentially a man's version of candy throughout the ages, something to enjoy rather get drunk with, unless you're an alcoholic. Now that the microbrew fad exploded, people are trying to go back to beer's roots, BUT people are still in the kindergarten stage of doing it right. We're still experimenting.

Colt 45 is the best beer because it gets you the most plastered. Beer is disgusting. It's not about taste, though, it's about getting piss drunk. Anyone that tells you otherwise is an autistic loser

Fucking hated Kvas. It's like malta but sour, and malta is more garbage than beer.

My parents hated it too, but maybe because we're more Uzbek ancestrally.

>I know "guys" who legitimately only drink Mikes Hard lemonade

See, I can drink all kinds of beer, even some liquor, but Mike's tastes all kinds of foul. Not even the sweetness, it tastes like battery acid and sugar.

>looking to foreigner men to define masculinity
>a yank

Checks out

Let me redpill you on beer. It is mostly safe social drink.

1. It is carbonated so it hits fast. This is what you want in company to jumpstart fun. Fast drunkenness not heavy and long but coming slow. You can do same with cocktails but they hit pocket hard.
2. It is safe (relatively). It is simply physically difficult to drink amount enough for black drunk. This lowers threshold for consumption, people are more eager to agree to drink in in company with least fear to embarrass themselves.
3. High amount of water in bear fights dehydration and reduces hangover.
4. High volume of bear gives things to do. You know that award moments when you have nothing to say in company? You can suck on you beer during such moments. If you try to occupy yourself with vodka same way you will end under table in to time. overall mutual actions are bonding in company and process of drinking is such universal action and in beer case it is long and occupying process.
5. Bear is cheap and democratic so company is not divided by wealth.

People of course don't create such table of pros but unconsciously they have in mind that they "had bear in company and it ended fun and no problems". And so they do it again.

>Big fan of IPAs but supposedly hops contain estrogen.

And hipsters love them.

justify what?

I live a hard life, I work hard, I make society better.

I drink. It makes me happy. I have had absolutely no issues caused by drinking.

What have you done, 10 year old faggot?

Might taste like shit but it's good shit.

>A Russian River and Sierra Nevada collaboration

>Sierra Nevada holding back the emperor brand of beers.

Community wise? Beautified the fuck out of my town, and worked with other businesses to drive out the gainfully unemployed and brown people.

But boy did i strike a nerve, huh? Must be all the estrogen making you emotional.

that's a shame. good beer in canadia. try whiskey.

>beer was essentially a man's version of candy throughout the ages, something to enjoy rather get drunk

I think beer was originally a byproduct of baking, then used to make water safer to drink, then used to get fucked up every so often. Maybe used after battle or watching a fight.

Maybe society has become degenerate though. Beer might have been like grandparents drinking a bit of port wine or whiskey or brandy on their anniversary. Now it's normal to watch morning TV on welfare drinking.
>Beer is disgusting. It's not about taste, though, it's about getting piss drunk.
Balance. I don't like beer for flavor but realize others do. If you were truly about getting piss drunk over all you buy the cheapest gallon Everclear and water it down.

Drink some Kreik Lambics then, a faggot like you OP would love them.

>beer is carbonated

This is what
>white
>slavs
think

I love beer and the taste of it. Enjoying a beer right now. Fuck the haters. Sip some water bitchboi

beer.about.com/od/commercialbeers/f/fizz.htm

>All beer leaves the brewer carbonated. This is accomplished in one of two ways - natural and forced carbonation. In both cases, beer and carbon dioxide are sealed in a container under pressure. The beer absorbs the CO2 giving the beer its fizz.

you sound like a liberal

> get rid of the poor and unemployed
instead of the correct thought of employing and helping people

Beer is awful.

Wine is where it's at.

If it causes intoxication it's good. Not tasting like shit is a bonus though.

Lrn2read. I said gainfully unemployed. Dole bludgers.
We helped to make more jobs in town by increasing values and median income, and thus attracted more quality people. The chaff were cast aside.

once you acquire the taste, it tastes good. So it is actually good. But you're probably allergic anyways Vietnam.

for retards who cant manage their anxiety and pretend they render themselves momentarily braindamaged for some other reason

Both beer and wine are good, faggot. Take your plebiscite taste buds elsewhere

As an Aussie, growing up on Vegemite helps you prepare for the taste of beer. If you burp after having something like XXXX it literally tastes like Vegemite.

The only beer you'll ever need

Get fat faggot

beersmith.com/blog/2009/06/01/english-pale-ale-recipes/

>served with little to no carbonation

American please fuck off. Stick to your Budweiser pisswater and leave beer discussion to proper Europeans

Vegemite is fucking disgusting dude what do you even put it on

>beerz has estrogenz in it guis!

t. low test fag looking for an excuse

Beer is good

Frat trash

I like the taste of alcohol.
I've got some pretty bitter loving taste buds *probably why I post on here*, so I'm a big fan.

also kraft beer or whatever the fuck they're called is delicious. that slum crap that's supposed to get you drunk is just that.

I'm currently drinking a blue moon pumpkin harvest.
bout a 5/10 would not recommend, like the orange one more.
Favorite beer is the REDDS apple one definitely a 9/10

Depends on the region, really. Northern beer from the coast tends to be bitter and strong tasting, whereas Bavarian wheat beer is sweet and mild. I find that our northern beers taste like rot and fungus and avoid them at all costs, but the southern ones are great. All the major brands like Franziskaner or Paulaner are nice.

You're a little faggoty man. Theres many delicious beers out there. Brewing your own is really fulfilling.

>New Holland Dragon's Milk i
are you in [spoiler]michigan[/spoiler]

Toast. It's an acquired taste. Just don't have spoonfuls at a time, spread it thin.

>We helped to make more jobs in town by increasing values and median income, and thus attracted more quality people. The chaff were cast aside.
That chaff were created by liberals. You just want to move that problem to the next town. That is a liberal solution.

On toast usually.
>butter the bread
>spread vegemite on top of the butter
But for fuck sake don't treat it like peanut butter or nutella. This is the biggest mistake foreigners make when trying Vegemite for the first time.

beer is great and it tastes great. but it bloats you up and is loaded with empty calories. it's sucks, i almost can't drink beer much anymore. just wrecks my stomach, beer farts for like 24 hours after drinking.

that's pretty neet

YUENGLING MASTER RACE

>American brewers may prefer higher carbonation and a colder serving temperature.

They also prefer a pint fully 25% less than a British pint. 12oz of fizzy pop is not 16 of God's Own Based Ounces of proper beer

Alcohol is degenerate.