3 of the current Supreme Court Justices are in their 80s...

3 of the current Supreme Court Justices are in their 80s. If Trump is reelected and serves 8 years we will likely see 4 Trump-appointed Supreme Court judges.

So far Trump has stated he will fill Justice Scalia's spot with a strong Pro-2nd amendment & Pro-life Chief Justice.

How does Sup Forums feel about not only having memed Trump into office, but simultaneously changing the course of American law for a whole generation?

Other urls found in this thread:

apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Court_of_Justice_advisory_opinion_on_the_Legality_of_the_Threat_or_Use_of_Nuclear_Weapons
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Buh-bye Hughes amendment.

It's one of the main reasons to have voted for him

Best timeline.

She won all of the other timelines

This is the timeline of truth

>Abortion is banned

>Black people overrun the country in 20 years

Good job wannabe nazis.

We must meme Ginsberg and the other old libtard judges into strokes or heart attacks.

We need at least 2 strong conservative supreme court judges to counter the sicko leftists

I really want to know why there are no term limits on justices and congressmen

In all for returning to the meaning of the Constitution, enabling state rights and remembering that the innumerable rights reside with people. But this pro life shit is the insane teachings from people who believe in fairy tales.

>implying noggers won't get abortions regardless of them being illegal.
Everything they do is illegal, this will be no different.

Implying laws will stop abortion for anyone.

whites obey laws you dumb fuckin nigger.

Naw the justices will have abortion be a county by county thing so those residing in the inner cities will be able to get them.

There is something we can do about the mystery when someone organizes the mystery machine for a good purpose.

Prohibition has never, ever stopped someone from doing something. I guess since there's a law against murder, there should be 0, right?

It makes sense for Judges

I'm glad Trump called this into public view, even if he never mentions it again now.
It is really fucked up that people can sit on these incredibly powerful positions for 20+ years

Please load it up with extreme pro-life anti-fag judges pleaseeeeee. There may still be hope for america.

Ginsberg will die of natural causes before 2018, these digits confirm it.

My senator has been serving for 35 years straight.

Laws are necessary in part to serve as a basis for punishment. The other part is to serve as a basis for behavior modification for those that will heed. Whites are vastly better at this than blacks.

8 Justices...0 Protestants. Zero point zero.

Before Podesta and them snuffed Scalia, there were 9 Justices....and still zero WASPs.

Founding stock not even represented. Catholics and Jews, all. Obama's new pick was also Jewish.

Does this seem fair?

How long have the current Justices served?
If The Don appoints youngish justices he could change the law for multiple generations.

Hopefully he chooses a pro-2nd amendment and pro-1st amendment judge like Scalia was

all you have to do is thank tranny bathrooms and hillary clinton
look in the mirror bitch nig

i thought we were going for 8/8
send them to the wetworks ranch and do it scalia style....podesta will make the reservations

Can someone explain to a rube why, if a seat is vacant, it isnt already filled by Obama and it has to wait until Trump is in?

>I guess since there's a law against murder, there should be 0, right?

There's laws against detonating nuclear devices. There is 0, right?

Ginsberg doesn't even know where the hell she is half the time. We need to have the mental state of these geriatrics in our government checked out. Hillary almost got in and who the fuck knows what's going on in that head of hers.

>There's laws against detonating nuclear devices.
what specific law or treaty are you referring to user?

Congress fills the position, President finds applicants.

>How does Sup Forums feel about not only having memed Trump into office
This was part of the reason I got on for this ride. This was more important to me than Trump.

I have a question, are these older justices conservative? If so, won't they just step down so they can be replaced? That seems like the logical thing to do.

Thank you. So what is stopping them from doing it now? Is it a factor of stalling or another president or what?

Yeah as a Canadian I'm very unclear on this myself.

Snow mexican

3 of the supreme court justices are jews. 33% of the supreme court. yet just 2% of the nation's population. really makes you think.

They don't want Obama's applicants because that will give the liberals a majority. That's why DNC assassinated Scalia. RNC want Trump's applicants as a fuck you.

Thanks again. I figured it was the case. Is there a deadline?

I understood the Scalia situation didnt fully understand the timing but now it makes sense.

Trump needs to pick the youngest and the most hardline conservative ones from his list.

Also do a Scalia on Ginsberg just to well and truly hamstring the left for the long-term future. She's literally the last line of resistance left in government now for their cause.

Of the three oldest justices, two are Dems and one's a Republican

Also going to be good after his second appointment. That's when we're in the sort of territory that means we can get onto the real anti-liberal reforms that last, not just returning giggle switches and keeping future ruling conservative. I mean the big prizes like repealing Affirmative Action, overturning gay marriage and probably getting even more radical anti-immigration legislation ruled constitutional.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg is 83 (23 years as Justice)
Anthony Kennedy is 80 (28 and a half years as Justice)
Stephen Breyer is 78 (22 years as Justice)
Clarence Thomas is 68 (25 years as Justice)
Samuel Alito is 66 (10 and a half years as Justice)

More than likely Ginsburg won't make it for 4 more years.
More than likely Kennedy and Breyer won't make it for 8 more years.
And Thomas and Alito are not guarantees either, but they'd be a wash if replaced anyway.

>but don't forget, things to make you sad:

Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr., was 90 when he retired from the Supreme Court.
Justice William O. Douglas served 36 and a half years as Justice.

>So (if Trump serves two terms) it's possible (not likely) that nobody retires/dies.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg would be the only one to break a new record (age) if she made it through all 8 years...
Anthony Kennedy after 8 more years would only tie Douglas for years spent as a Justice.

Plus RBG said less than a year ago she has no plans on retiring...

In b4 trump sticks El rato in SCOTUS

He should go with Ted Cruz first.

I am pro choice too, but this election I realised just how much power that position was costing me. I agree with and support every thing on the list you gave except pro life. I realized by sticking on pro choice no matter what I was not able to support all that other stuff.

That issue is going to be one of many for me from now on. Better to change minds through debate than for the courts to find a right to abortion. Lets work to make it legal in all states and in the meantime help those who need bussing or other help to get scraped to get scraped.

Real question is, would you have hit it back in the day?

Unviable fetuses are not fully human and don't have souls

While Cruz fits ideologically, he really doesn't have the level experience you should want from a SCOTUS pick, should pick top experts and veteran judges. that said he's the perfect age if you want to make the Supreme Corut a fortress for conservatives in the long-term.

>fetus isnt human

>its only a person once it plops out a vagina

fuck off retard

Its gonna be so awesome you can give trump suggestions here apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/
I asked him to deport people and pass Hearing Protection Act.

Somebody mentioned how ashkenazi jews age and now I can't get it out of my head. Many don't look distinctly ashkenazi until they near their 40's. The poster mentioned a bunch of actresses where this rule proved true.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Court_of_Justice_advisory_opinion_on_the_Legality_of_the_Threat_or_Use_of_Nuclear_Weapons

Ginsburg already said she's going to retire. So two right of the bat for pro gun justices.

Didn't a judge appointed by Bill Clinton say she was going to resign if Trump won?

>Is there a deadline.

Nope, and there's already precedent set for long periods of time with a congress not affirming another justice.

Stop, my penis can only get so erect.

Better activate that Cruz missile then.

No, you pick someone who follows the Constitution. Look at what fucking Roberts did with Obamacare

From what I understand since the seat was vacated on an election year they will let the next president make the appointment