Daily reminder that more people wanted Hillary Clinton as President

Daily reminder that more people wanted Hillary Clinton as President.

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/report-three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>no voter ID laws
>no roll purges
>millions of illegals
>pic related

Lol, ok kid.

-3 million votes by illegals.

Daily reminder that even if that were true, it doesn't matter. We have a republic not a democracy.

Daily reminder that most people are stupid.

Reminder we don't care about the popular vote

Daily reminder that unrestricted abortion, Obamacare, a liberal SCOTUS, open borders, the Iran deal and many, many things you care about are going down the drain very soon. Enjoy

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

we won

>3 million illegals wanted Hillary

Corrected that for ya m8

Aside from.the rampant voter fraud you.must understand that the pop vote only includes votes counted
Not votes cast

Where are you people getting the claim that over 3 million illegal aliens voted for the election? I thought it was illegal for organizations to pry into the personal lives of voters?

What about the millions of Californian trump supporters that didn't vote because it would've been irrelevant?

Daily reminder that hillary spent over 3 times as much on media (smear) than trump did.

You have to go back

Your side really should have read the constitution before wasting all of that money.

Daily reminder that Liberals are hypocritical babies.

Daily reminder that USA is not a democracy

Why haven't you killed yourself yet, you Sarawak Slum dwelling autist?

>People not citizens

Also if you voted illegally you are going to be deported. Have fun

Daily reminder
infowars.com/report-three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens/

>illegal aliens
As in lizard people?

Especially lizard people.

daily reminder that the electoral college saved us from manbearpig and now saved us from a woman.

also
>be last night
>walk into sheetz
>go toward the drinks
>crazy lady asks if i voted for trump
>say yes
>she goes screaming into the bathroom
>kek

Imagine Trump trying to deport all of them but every time you grab them by the tail they just discard it and grow a new one. You'll never get rid of them.

I wouldn't exactly call democrats "people".

wouldnt a current calculation have trump at just under a 3:2 winner? that's historic landslide. what the fuck are you talking about?

Lol I don't know why this always gets a grin from me

>daily reminder that 1 million voters is 1/320th of the country
>meaning that clinton won the popular vote by less than 1/320th
Who the fuck cares? She knew how the fucking electoral college worked before she ran. It's her fault for being an incompetent politician.

Shes not the one campaigning, its the fuckwad sjws

He's saying it's her fault she didn't win, not the system's. The SJWs should blame her, not the electoral college.

thats why I called them fuckwads

clinton: pandered to identity groups

trump: pandered to american sensibilities

gee its like 1933 all over again

>Daily reminder that more people wanted Hillary Clinton as President.

Don't they state that women make like 80% of what a man makes?

Well.... 232/290=80%

no, op. Only more people who voted, wanted hillary to win. This doesn't matter tho, since donald even said if it was a popular election he would have visited california and new york, and he would have gotten more votes.

Illegals don't count.

fuck you

Daily reminder that liberal tears don't equal 270 electoral votes.

That's not a given considering campaigns are not run based on the popular vote as such Dems in Red states are unlikely to bother voting and the same with Republicans in Blue states.

>Ecuador, a country actually shittier than Mexico

Daily reminder that the presidential elections are not a popularity contest; there is strategy involved.

Daily reminder ur a faggot

A reminder that a federalist republic doesn't give a fuck.

this.

>Massive voter fraud
>More people wanted

Ok thanks for sharing

lmao, shitskins btfo

we´re not all the same. sieg hail.

but yes ecuador is probably the shittiest country in the world

/thread

based straya

Daily reminder that it doesn't matter

this

>Three Million Votes Cast By Illegal Immigrants

Daily reminder that it's irrelevant and there were at least 3 million fraudulent votes which will almost certainly reverse that conclusion

>they just climb over the wall and change color to blend in
Fucking reptilians... I hope they all get pink eye.

Too be fair, there's also Democrats and Republicans in Red States who didn't vote because the state would be red regardless, and those who didn't vote in blue states for the same reasons.

But those people don't matter since they didn't vote. If people want their opinions to be counted they should vote.

Though what is up with the absentee votes? Can someone explain this? Why aren't they counted? Some special bullshit there, especially when a lot of those are going to be from members of the military.

Every time in the past it has been Republicans that won the electoral college and lost the popular vote.

Hmmm..... Really makes you think.

Daily reminder that a single city doesn't deserve more say than several states combined.

Trumpanzees BTFO!

If you remove all of the votes casted by illegals, Trump has more votes

Daily reminder that she's a fucking loser just like you.

>Illegal aliens
>people

>tfw live in the only state that is completely blue
JUST

This is why women should never vote.

At least you have weed now.

That pic is bullshit. Most of the blue states have are way more densely populated compared to the mid-west.

Well meme'd sir.

I hope you sort out the mess that is your country.

Ron Paul for Secretary of the Treasury!
>End the fed! Defeat the (((NWO))) Save the world!
aete

can't the king just castle?

>people

like, the thing where the rook and king switch places? I agree with the sentiment, but I think the rook should be moved for this to work.

Sorry, but illegal immigrants don't count as people. And because Mexico says they can't handle us deporting 3 million we should consider euthanize for them instead and harvesting their organs and skin and marrow to save lives (the rest can be chicken feed and fertilizer)

Hart-Cellar Americans do not have the right to have their opinions taken seriously

daily reminder that 3 million illegal non citizens voted for her

It's funny that mexico is saying its hard to integrate millions of people who come to your country without your consent

She's right. Bush was not elected. Just like Trump was not elected.

Daily reminder that more AMERICANS wanted Donald Trump as President.

More people voted against her than for her total, so the point is moot.

And even more people voted against Trump?

Dumb post.

that has nothing to do with the map tatertot

You cant castle in this situation for multiple reasons.

1. Bishop is in the way
2. Cant castle while in check
3. Cant cross any spaces by doing a castle that would put the king in check

Hawaii

How do you complain about the 1% and then argue that

Daily reminder that once you remove the few million illegals who voted, she loses big-time and it becomes what an apparent turd Hillary was.

What's it supposed to represent then?
It clearly states that the blue areas have a dem lead. It's not just a coincidence that a lot of blue areas are areas with a higher population compared to red areas.

Cool, should of not voted if you do not understand that it is done by Electoral College and has been done this way.

A lot of her votes were from illegal aliens, rigged machines like in PA, and dead convicts. So no, nice bullshit numbers. She probably Conceded when she lost most of the Legit states. Lost in an Election rigged for her to win.

You have no hope for anything She Conceded, She gave up. She packed her bags and left the building. Go cry yourself to sleep. We will stay, laugh and embrace the God Emperor. Good luck in your eternal blind sadness.

You know the states can secede, right?

How did the White Queen even get into that spot without being taken out one move earlier?

daily reminder, no one gives a fuck about new york kikes and california spics

daily reminder than blacks and mexicans aren't people

Because if they did it Bush Cheney and now Pence from the look of it would also have to be

White Californians overwhelmingly supported Hillary.

California is literally subsidizing the rest of your shitty redneck trash states at its own detriment.

They're basically making you stronger so that you can vote laws that piss them off and restrict the way they can live their lives.

>What is a proxy
Also I have been there and fuck at least in Ecuadoryou can walk in the streets withoutfear of getting shot

Daily reminder that 3 millions illegals voted, so Trump trounced this cunt.

Daily reminder that less people care today then did yesterday, & even less will care tomorrow

What the fuck is this? A German river?

>the bankrupt state

no

Daily reminder that they didn't finish counting the votes ;)

Hillary supporters are barely human

You do know that California alone is the 6th largest economy in the world.