atheist believe that these insects just randomly evolved camouflage that makes them look just like a leaf

> atheist believe that these insects just randomly evolved camouflage that makes them look just like a leaf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kq0Zx3tI2F4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Canadian insects

>another retarded christcuck thread

Yeah?
Whats wrong with adapting a trait that helps you survive?

>Canadian insects

fucking leafs

>DNA is self aware

Eh. Either way its pretty cool.

>Canadian insects

A

>God personally painted every animal on Earth

wtf i hate canada now

Wrong.

Atheists believe these insects systematically evolved traits to camouflage them as leaves. It's a random process to achieve one desired result.

Yeah, not like a generation for those guys is about a year and they've have hundreds of millions of years, right?

You do know evolution is accepted among most modern christians, right? The argument being, god did the big bang, thus causing evolution.

thats not what I said

>random

Natural selection isn't random
Epegentics isn't random

What kind of faggot wears a pinky ring?

>flag

What do you call those creatures while they are reproducing?

>implying it needs to be
Even computer-simulated pseudo-organisms can "evolve" spontaneously as long as they have something like DNA.

>> atheist believe that these insects just randomly evolved camouflage that makes them look just like a leaf

fucking Canadians at it again.

>Canadian insects

>beneficial characteristic
>randomly evolved
Are you even trying?

OBVIOUSLY JESUS MADE THEM FROM CLAY AND GAVE THEM LIFE JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE ANIMALS INTHE ONLY REAL TRUTH =BIBLE. ATHIUSTS ARE STUPID AND JESUS MADE ME LITERALLY PERFECT ON HIS FIRST TRY.

THANKS JESUS ITS ALL EXACTLY HOW IT SHOULD BE RIGHT NOW. GLAD YOU STUCK AROUND.

>evolved canadians

What do you think about the evolution of the Peppered moth?

>It's a random process to achieve one desired result.
It's fucks like you that misphrase things that allow these retarded creationist cucks to flourish

>A fucking leaf

>Irsael is closest to America
TRULY OUR GREATEST ALLY

Fuck off fake Italy.

The Bible is corrupted. Read the Nag Hammadi Library

So where are all the insects that look exactly like mushrooms

Where are all the insects that look exactly like a dead bird

Where are all the insects that look like all the infinitely possible fucking things that can apparently happen

No seriously

>A FUCKING LEAF
a fucking leaf

they don't look like leaves, that is just your brain looking for familiar patterns.

Its not random.

Finches bro. Galapagos. Go learn junk.

YES, ALSO WE CAN KILL FRANCE IN 35MIN LIKE GOD DO.

Hehe xd

OK ATHEISTS....if the universe was not created, then where did it come from?

It's really simple. You start off with a bug, millions of years of evolution and a particular genera of bugs adapt to a specific lifestyle. Over the course of generations, some bugs are born with mutations in their DNA which give them a competitive advantage for survival and breeding compared to other bugs. These bugs reproduce more than their kin and produce offspring with a high change at having the beneficial trait. Then those offspring reproduce, passing along the adaptation, and possible having another mutation over generations that benefits them even more in survival. Boom, hundreds of thousands / millions of years of evolution and you get a bug that looks identical to A FUCKING LEAF.

Your deepest fear.

Your nemisis

>evolution
>random
>not understanding that evolution explains the biological differences between niggers and whites
>being this much of a dumb nigger.

Americans are the worst at bants. Sorry.

it didn't come from anywhere, it was already here.

>did you know that lots of people are wrong
>you should be wrong too
Nah

>day of the rake
>soon

If God created the universe where did God come from?

>Be a bug
>spend millions of years evolving to look like a leaf
>Checkmate predators
>Get stepped on by some asshole walking in the woods because I look like a fucking leaf

there's a tree bark one

What came first, the leaf bug or the leaf?

Insects don't spend most of their time hanging out on mushrooms or dead birds.

On the other hand, they spend most of their lives hanging out on leaves.

They didn't make it big boi

The nag Hammadi is retarded

Read this:

www.anintroductiontogod.com

How?

I don't know and neither do you.

>posts something that has nothing to do with what I said

I never said anyone was right or wrong, you illiterate retard.

Physical reality exists necessarily

:^)

Fucking retarded mother fucking christians that DONT UNDERSTAND the theory of evolution always bashing it and making themselves look stupid. Nobody believes DNA is self aware you fucking mongoloid, if you take crumbly cheese and shake it enough through a sieve, it will break into smaller pieces and fall through. Stupid christfaggots then go "OH WOW SO ATHIESTS R SAYING CHEESE IS SELF AWARE AND BREAKS ITSELF UP TO ESCAPE THE SIEVE? AND ATHIESTS BELIEVE THIS WOOOOW"
>SMARTCHEESE

fucking incompetent

A FUCKING LEAF

You're all idiots who pretend to understand what evolution is but really you have no clue at all. Study up morons

it always existed

He always was.

>he doesn't understand hox genes

Canadian genocide.

Burn them

youtube.com/watch?v=Kq0Zx3tI2F4

>theists think...

>theist
>think
pick one

Me
>god isnt real

Christfag
>uh huh, he's real

Me
>prove it

Christfag
>just look around, see this bug, the human eye...

Me
>no no no, thats not good enough, i need god right here in front of me. You believers talk to him, right? Well, get him here.

Christfag
>it doesnt work like that. H-

Me
>of course it works like that. God is supposed to be all powerful, created everything and everyone, but he doesnt have the power to stand in front of me to answer a couple questions?

Christfag
>b-but h-he doe-

Me
>kick rocks with that mickey mouse bullshit

Get eaten by a shark.

I would say the same thing too if I lived in a place where everything evolved just to kill me.

Why do all those when they can just keep doing the leaf?

It's probably closer to what they actually look like anyway.

The leaf?

>It's not much more likely that there were numerous different insects which didn't blend in as well as the camouflaged ones did and died off leaving no trace except to atheists who use it to advance the evolution meme

there is no how to it, just is. and we don't even know what it is, because we only know it through our perception which is like a weak flicker of light in a vast, dark desert.

Tattoo cucks btfo

>Christfags actually believe this

If god doesnt want leaf bugs to be eaten why bother with camouflage? why not just make it so the predators don't find it desireable?
Theism is such a mess, its like Jeb Bush, it falls appart wherever you look at it.

what's not pictured are the billions of insects that evolved to be stupid bright colors and got eaten before they could reproduce

if you need an example of something too maladapted to reproduce look in a mirror

No offense but those look pretty cool actually. They look leak a leaf lol!

I think the green text and red are supposed to be the other way around. Just fyi.

When insects start making there homes among mushrooms and dead animals, and if it is advantageous for them to blend in to that environment, then we'll talk. Animals don't magically choose to look like any old junk that's lying around. This shit isn't hard dude, like, at all.

The Canadian

You understand that that is exactly what Darwinism is and only supports evolution, right?

Right?

then we can just arbitrarily say the universe always was as well
eat shit

I don't really see what relevance this particular bible passage has to the discussion

>just randomly
You're forgetting the millions upon millions of genetic mutations these bugs wen't through. The ones that looked like leafs sticked around.

Why does everyone worry about god so much? There is like million other things.

Like Globalism.

Fuck off LEAFS

we are the descendants of shem, the only ones rightfully ordained to administer the rule of god. there ya go

read the fucking bible, fag. theres other ways to explain africa besides muh evolution

Why is there never a butthurt yet informative flag? I want extremely angry yet accurate posts from a specific country.

>posting non arguments

Its like an ant contemplating where the giant human stepping on its mound came from. Its inconsequential. To an ant, he always was.

Yeah, you can.

Why do you faggots always think people putting forth the other sides arguments is on that other side? Quit being fucking autists.

What is Epigenetics?

But im sccaaaaaared what if i die and i dont keep living forever waaaahhh

Just fyi, fuck the police.

I don't know any mushroom or dead bird ones but this one looks like an orchid flower.

>not understanding evolution

the same can be said to support the belief in God. ''God just is. God is beyond our mear human perception.''

>random