Sup Forums's stance on Snowden?

Sup Forums's stance on Snowden?
What about Assange?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WSvH5OjvMj0
rt.com/usa/367055-assange-ask-trump-pardon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is Asante dead?

Not yet, but he got his internet cut off.

they're heroes

their only crime is telling the people

the truth.

Snowden basically lived the life I would have lived if I were not a demotivated loser so I approve.

Snowden gets to live in Russia, why would he want to come back? Keep that fucker there, he ran off anyway.

Assange deserves to be with his family again though, ridiculous that he doesn't have his internet back after the election is over unless... it's not?

RIP in peace snowman and assburger

Snowden is a hero who chose to flush his life down the toilet in order to expose some Orwellian shit.

Assange is a wildcard who has worked out in our favor mostly but has the possibility of fucking us in the future.

>is
→was

Attention whores who got themselves into much more trouble than they needed to.

the only true american hero

>B-BUT HE TOLD ME MY COUNTRY IS ACTUALLY A LOT WORSE THAN THE CRAFTED NARRATIVE THAT THE MEDIA INDOCTRINATED ME WITH, HE'S A TRAITOR

Snowden should be executed. Assange should be pardoned.

>911
I know exactly what got cut off

good goy

Lee Oswald tier patriot tbhfam

>what got cut off
So the rumor that he went full tranny and escaped as Pamela Anderson is true?
cool numbers though

>Snowden

Disagree with him on his political stances but I'm glad he leaked what he did. Pardon him.

>Assange
Speaks truth to power, got Trump elected. Pardon him.

Actually this, Snowden was a CIA asset to bring NSA to heel.

So? And Churchill would have loved to have Guderian working for him.

snowden is eh, he's in russia now, ok.
assange deserves to go back home

Snowden should be pardoned and return to the US.

The conditions of his pardon is that he gives the FBI the entirety of the information that he stole and details exactly what information was given out.

The point is so the FBI knows what was compromised. I said FBI, not NSA, not CIA.

Anything Soros supports = evil.

assange doesn't like trump one bit, he's Chaotic Neutral man, the fucking embodiment of Kek

He wanted to stick the cigarette in the eye of the DNC, don't think he won't fuck Trump for anything he may or may not have on him

I don't know how Trump could pardon Assange, since he's wanted for rape in Sweden.

Sure he could do a lot of influence, but it wouldn't be unilateral.

Bretty good guy.
Snowden was a good movie too.
Shame he got corrupted by liberals.

>implying
Trump embodies anti-establishment.
Jules is all about that shit.
Trump could solve that threat in a heartbeat with a simple presidential pardon and offer Jules a new job.
He won't take it, but the offer is nice.

Sage and hide every CTR thread.

Modern heroes of a dying freedom.

Snowden deserves a pardon and a fucking ticker tape parade.

lulz imagine the fucking landslide of shit

like it or not those cables had some shit in them, enough to make the generals, and all of the rah rah 'murica types LOSE THEIR SHIT if he were pardoned

at most pressure on Britain and Sweden will cease and he'll walk, doubt even that

>Trump embodies anti-establishment.
No. He just embodies an apposing one.

>Trump could solve that threat in a heartbeat with a simple presidential pardon and offer Jules a new job.
KEK, I had no idea how idealistic Sup Forums really is.

Snowden deserves the gallows.

Assange is an attention whore but an A+ troll who destroyed a lying cunt. He deserves freedom to continue his mad trolling.

Snowden is the hero we don't deserve. He should get full pardon and a lollipop.

Bradley Manning deserves to be set free and have his dick cut off like he wants.

>yes donald, your cum tastes delicious mhmm
Reddit is that way, friend.

This for the most part.

I'm still on the fence about Bradley Manning, though.

bruh, it's not rape

it's some dumbass Swedish word for "sexual misstep" or some dumb shit

>hey bitch let's fuck
>ok, wear a condom though
>i don't really want to
>ok that's fine too

You just raped that woman by forcing her to take your dick without a condom, you rapist

That's ultrafeminist sweden

The charges were dropped completely, right until the cables leaks, then they were undropped doubleplusquick.

They'll be dropped again as soon as our government takes pressure off of the Swedish government

>implying he didn't say that just to please the idiot conservative rednecks who were doubting him
snowden is internet jesus and if you think anything else you are a shill

Sorry Mick-kun, but traitors don't get spared in USA.

Don't spies give information to the enemy? What he did was for the benefit of the taxpayer, makes me think...

Luckily I don't live in the shithole.

Snowden seems like a cuck. Didn't he tried to sell American government secrets to China?
He hasn't done anything since 2013.

Assange exposed Shillary and the DNC.

When asked about the election 2016 he said this recently:
youtube.com/watch?v=WSvH5OjvMj0

He doesn't like any political candidate because he thinks they will do the same in terms of silencing whistle blowers.

Both are hereos and they will go down as that.I think Assenge is kinda random tho,I don't understand what his plan is.Has he a certain politial agenda or does he publishes everything and wants to see it all burn.

Obama should pardon Snowden, but he won't

Trump should pardon Snowden, but he probably won't either

Assange isn't even an American citizen, and as far as I know he's only wanted for questioning in America, so he doesn't need a pardon. They should just stop putting pressure on other countries to extradite him.

Snowden's politics are shit, but what he did makes him a hero. I think he's less woke than Assange.

they're shills talk about someone important

They're still investigating him.
rt.com/usa/367055-assange-ask-trump-pardon/

Did everyone just rule out that Snowden might be a disinfo agent? Wouldn't the government intervene immediately and shut down the media from reporting on the leaks if he weren't?

I wasn't really paying attention back when it all happened.

hmm thread dies when I post hmmm

It's hard to stop info once you get it to an interested team (Greenwald and Co.) and the internet exists. (((They))) can't shoah everything.