So I just learned that in a week, 50 years of progress has been set back...

So I just learned that in a week, 50 years of progress has been set back. Is drumpf planning to fight isis wtih ar-10s and b52s?

i hate drumpf now

>all the (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((progress)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) we made

It must be terrible to live their lives, scared of everything.

Apparently I live in the wrong part of the country. It's business as usual here.
Where are all these places where all the minorities are getting fired or beat up on a daily basis?

god I hate that I agree with this 100%

I want to go back

FPBP

fpbp

you're welcome

The AR-10 was never adopted by the US military and was developed at the same time as the ar-15. They went from the M14(basicly a garand in .308 with a detachable 20 round mag) straight to the M16 (ar-15), since then it's just been iterations of the same platform all the way to our current M4.

>tfw

This is literally /k/'s dream

they should have went with the FN FAL as their rifle because its literally superior to the M14 in every category

SJWs still don't realize that the undoing of race relations is largely their fault.

The revival of white pride never would've happened without the flood of white guilt that they dumped on us.

>should have went
American education everyone

i think it came down to cost. At the time there was a lot of penny pinching going on with military spending, and the machines to make garands were already there. they only needed to make some minor modifications/additions to create a passably modern(for the time) rifle. Retooling to build FALs would have cost a fortune. The same penny pinching is what ruined the reputation of the m16. they skimped on chrome, they used dirty powder from their existing reserves instead of using the newer cleaner powder the gun was designed for, and they told the soldiers "it never needs to be cleaned".

Everyone but me gotta learn

They just can't handle the fact that they can no longer use worthless rhetoric to mask their own MASSIVE racism anymore.

SJWs are among the biggest fucking racists in the world.

I have .308 and it's just blowing through $34 in about 3 seconds that kinda sucks.

>racism, discrimination, hate

I just roll my eyes whenever I hear these words now.

They destroyed any movement they might have had, yet they're too brainwashed to see it.

>set back year's
>year's
>'

It's not mandatory to use "should've"