Adventure Time: Seeing Red

There's too many adventure time threads already but who cares

this is a marceline and jake adventure btw, shame there was never one in the show red starved doesn't count

i doubt anyone would care if I skipped this stuff but, for posterity

IT BEGINS

The dialogue in this was really good

damn slow day

Thanks for uploading user

using fries in place of fuck has some very weird implications

is this some abstract loss

Not really a spoiler but it's about stuff later in the story it's kind of funny how a lot of the backstory in this directly conflicts with later seasons of the cartoon, because the cartoon crew could not be arsed to understand any part of the story they were making

>postingg about anything but bubbline
You need to attract the defense force if you want to keep an AT thread alive

Damn shame no one reads comics

You say that but this comic itself says that Hunson made the axe into a guitar which goes against his first appearance where he's confused about that. The guy was in two fucking episodes and the shifty comic writer didn't bother to watch both of them, pathetic.

Only mildly funny part of this comic was Jake thinking the one guy was hitting on him, everything else is weak. I'm sad that they've made like 8 graphic novels and only Playing With Fire is any good.

Except that's not what happened, the comic never says he makes it into a guitar, just something that she could use, you've made the assumption he made it into a guitar your self.
>everything else is weak
That's your shit opinion, and that's fine.

Haven't read this shit since it came out but there's a sequence where it shows him making it himself, into the guitar. No assumption needed, it's what's shown.

If you like this then I don't wanna be a downer specially to someone story timing, I just wish the graphic novels were better. I haven't read the last few but I have low expectations based on their track record.

>but there's a sequence where it shows him making it himself, into the guitar. No assumption needed, it's what's shown
There's a sequence where he makes the axe, there's a sequence where he kills things with the axe, there's a panel where he uses a welding torch on the axe. He passes it off to young Marceline wrapped, and nowhere does it show it's a guitar at that time. You've made this assumption yourself.

>It's a Marceline episode

I got distracted

noic

I feel like Puke Boys could be the name of a real band, not a good one, but a real one

And yet, I continued

I wanted to like this but I feel like Marceline was only ever interesting in the first 3 seasons of the show and in the rest of the series and all the extended media she's just sort of there. A Jake/Marcy duo had good potential but this was just boring.
Thanks for story timing anyway OP.

bump

Bump.