83 years old

>83 years old

How do we meme her to death?

Other urls found in this thread:

udslife.com/pepe-the-frog-mask-sad-frog-cosplay-mask-costumes-halloween-props.html?gclid=COvGvoenrNACFdgNgQodB-cGNg
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/287179-ruth-bader-ginsberg-if-trump-wins-time-to-move-to-new
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I recommend we start protesting outside her residence in the DC area.

appropriately dressed of course.

udslife.com/pepe-the-frog-mask-sad-frog-cosplay-mask-costumes-halloween-props.html?gclid=COvGvoenrNACFdgNgQodB-cGNg

Just put a bunch of frogs in her mail

this bitch better stay alive for at least 4 years i swear to fuck

Something about ovens since she's a kike

is that photoshopped? wtf, her head is gigantic compared to her body.
someone please examine the pixels.

>the fucking nose

24/7 protests outside her house (when she's there) to keep her awake at night and paranoid. That should shave a few years off her lifespan.

desu, if some rich rightwing billionaire would fund about 100 of us to camp outside her home, it would be glorious.

unfortunately I'd need to get paid about $2000 a week for me to quit my current job.

We could start a Sup Forums radio show in one of the tents, stream live shitposting, shitpost on Sup Forums all day, blast moonman tunes, etc.

Buy her McDonalds coupons.

She's one of those jews that is going to live past 100. And she'll never retire willingly, at least while Trump is in office. I think the best we can hope for is rapid mental deterioration of dementia or Alzheimers

memes only affect the zeitgeist, you can't meme a death

>that nose
>berg

like this

Why don't you just meme her to retirement instead of death? Why are you intent on killing people?

>"unfortunately I'd need to get paid about $2000 a week for me to quit my current job"
>white

But user she already is dead

Kek vult

Wow you are a truly vile piece of shit

That is were you are wrong
Praise Kek

Sup Forums is an ends justify the means kind of place.

if dubz she loses one day of her life

lets be realistic, with modern technology and her shekels this bitch could be alive to 110. how bout we meme her into a debilitating condition that prevents her from doing her job. stroke chan?

Wow, what a shnoz on that Skype.

What did he mean by this?

t. Faggot

>that hook nose

OY VEY DELET THIS

user without legal knowledge here. Can anyone explain to me the thinking of judges like her? Is it really just
>durr one thing changed so the whole thing can change, don't see any slaves around, do you?

It's really disgusting that 3 out of 8 (37.5%) of the sitting justices are jewish, when jews only make up 2% of the American population.

That's because we're smarter than you stupid goyim. You talk about it literally all the time, why does this surprise you?

The real question is how did you goyim elect a nigger before a Jew for president. Fucking goyim can't be trusted with shit all.

8k a month is pretty good, desu.

By stuffing that bony sock puppet in an oven where it belongs

we need to get (((Sheldon Adelson))) to fund it.

Fuck you goy.

I do not wish in any way to wish death on a sitting member of the United States Supreme Court. I refuse to participate in dangerous and degenerate behaviors like black meme magic.

>That's because we're smarter than you stupid goyim.

Even if that's the case, jews are still only 2% of the population, which means that in absolute numbers there are more whites with genius-level IQs in than jews with genius-level IQs.

What's really going on is typical jewish nepotism, one of the most destructive forces in America today.

Literally just wait a few months.

no need, the trump administration has 4 years to scalia her

Like this.

Tell her Matlock is being taken out of syndication.

Too bad your time has come to an end.

Enjoy the free showers.

>That's because we're smarter than you stupid goyim
Not really. Episcopalians and Quakers outscore you, and that's not even adjusted for income. The poor redneck population brings the white average down.

Even if this weren't the case, there would simply be more qualified whites than due to sheer probability.
You do work hard as fuck and have good networking, though. That probably helps tbqh
> how did you goyim elect a nigger before a Jew for president
Only important Jewish candidates have been Goldwater and Sanders. Both shit.

Well, shit. Reroll?

>What's really going on is typical jewish nepotism
Not really. It's just that whites don't work. Were pretty fatuous and lazy. The average white person today is an hedonist.

She will not die until we destroy her phylactery.

You fucked with the germans and initiated the third reich in germany, now you've fucked with europeans of every nation and the 4th is on its way(on a global scale)

godDAMN what an ugly jew

Choke on it you pinko fuck.

RIP bony kike sock pupped

To kill the Jew you need to cut off their sources of money, for without money they die.

She looks like she'd give her money to the right Nigerian prince - email her an offer she can refuse, shekels for nothing...

>Hey Ruthie, no more Matlock!
Praise Kek with a hearty KEK!

Scalia's ghost smothers her in her sleep at Comet Ping Pong Kiddy Dungeon.

Try it goy. I'll nuke you back to your neanderthal ancestors.

Lol. Why don't Episcopalians win Nobel prizes like Jews do. Jews win 40% of Nobel prizes in math and science being on .02 % of the world population.

Lol. Fakest shit I've ever seen. 1) no one signs up as a Jew. N2) no one submits their grades publicly, 3) less than 100% of Harvard students are American. This is utter bullshit Nazi propaganda. Try harder gobels

I know this will sound crazy, OP, but in current year, meme magic is real. I was in another thread and I'm pretty sure Styx was in there too because it was way too serious. Apparently, Kek is somehow related to another old god named Geb. I remember it being said that you could cause an earthquake or curse someone by making Geb laugh. So, I present to you, pic related. If you want to meme a curse onto someone, you need Jeb to laugh. Jeb is now laughing at Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

Nice forced meme. Perhaps killing yourself would be more successful, my faggot friend.

Scared that someone might do it libtard?

No need. She's moving to New Zealand, remember?
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/287179-ruth-bader-ginsberg-if-trump-wins-time-to-move-to-new

No interest in math or science. They usually go into law or medicine or the humanities. So it's the same reason why there are no great Jewish politicians or philosophers and only a few good Jewish writers.

Also white people are fucking lazy

>Because right wing billionaires want to be associated with moon man and Sup Forums

Cool story bro

>The tree of liberty must be refreshed ect ect

Republicans are planning a pool party for her at the vineyard.

Have one of these.

this.
she has to step down or risk damaging the reputation and integrity of the court.

>No great Jewish philosophers
Baruch Spinoza, Maimonides.
>No great Jewish writers
Literally a Jew won the Nobel prize in literature this year.
>No great politicians
Benjamin Disraeli, Benjamin Netanyahu, Bernie Sanders, Chuck Schumer, Barry Goldwater...

Nice try goy.

You're "equal" to us lol

Great idea. Maybe we send a letter to her pretending to be a holohaux survivor and ask her how she can work on the court with a rapist as president

December 14th, 2016. Cap dis. It's already been done.

the zoo crew RWDS

Germany had the same problem before hitler called it all out. 70% of their judges were jews while they were 1% of the population. Jews are tribalists and only reach a hand out to each other

>Im-fucking-plying

let us consult kek

Don't need to. She said she would resign if Trump won.

NO FUCKING WAY, GUYS!!! OH SHIT!!! SHIT SHIT SHIT!!! THIS IS REAL! Look what I found! Look at Geb's hieroglyph!!!

Germany was also then the center of science and western civilization. They kicked out all the Jews and now they're neanderthal cucks. Coincidence I think not. Where did all the Jews go? America now the greatest country in the world. Jews are the only once carrying you knuckle dragging goyim through the ages of progress. Bow down to your Hebrew masters slack jawed goyim

Only >99999999

Can kill someone

>Baruch Spinoza, Maimonides.
The exact two I thought of, which just goes to show how few you have, and Maimonides is pure rehash. You have no Kant, or Nietzshce, or Hegel.
>Literally a Jew won the Nobel prize in literature this year.
I'm glad you mentioned this year's Nobel. It really betrays your ignorance that you think Bob Dylan of all people doesn't discredit the worth of the prize. Where is your Shakespeare btw?
>Benjamin Disraeli, Benjamin Netanyahu, Bernie Sanders, Chuck Schumer, Barry Goldwater...
I said great, not famous. Should a white guy list George Bush? You have no Hamilton or Walpole.
>You're "equal" to us lol
I don't believe in comparing races. But, if you do wish to, I think it you should know that you're outscored and outclassed by most whites when we adjust for income. Not to mention the fact that you speak our languages, use our institutions, and judge yourselves by our Nobel prizes.

On the topic of the supreme court, whats to stop the justices resigning whenver their party is in power and being replaced with young justices of the same ideology?

Yeah everyone thinks your memes are fire

Wow! Is this true? This is very unsettling.

Why do Jews comprise over 30% of the United States Supreme Court? Doesn't this grant a specific race an outsize influence relative to their population?

Are ordinary Americans not aware of this? I believe this should be investigated.

Digits confirm she will pass in a short time.

That's usually what they do. A bunch were hoping Clinton would get in

Nothing. Some justices do exactly this.

So why did the democrats let a time bomb like RBG stay on so long?

Lol what about Jesus and the Bible. Are they influential enough for you?

You think the founders of Zionism who took a people and founded a nation out of nothing and made it a first world country in a few years weren't great politicians. 1/2 of Jews speak our language. You practice our religion, watch our movies. If real life was civilization we would have won't a cultural victory long ago.

If a justice wishes to retire they wait till their party is in power.

Otherwise they stay till death.

I wanna see her croak in the last couple months of Trump's presidency with R majority.

Trump then makes a replacement pick, vote goes through, new SCJ, and the left implodes from rage from the hypocrisy of R's defiance at voting on Garland.

>made it a first world country
>first world country
lol, and you don't really stand alone tbqh
>watch our movies
Yes, we do watch blockbusters more then films like Citizen Kane, but it's not really impressive.
>If real life was civilization we would have won't a cultural victory long ago.
You would have to have a culture for that to be true. Israel's institutions are, of course, based on those of the West, you have no writer equal to Shakespeare or Melville or Milton, etc
Most of the nobel prize winners love so much are educated in our institution btw

Nice delusions of grandure btw

using her all up

I'm not even Jewish I'm just trolling. Too tired to keep it going now.

I actually am Jewish

Wtf. Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls???!?!?

The usual way, ya goof

Quads and she gon by the time the Don is in office.

Not even close.

See?

Total fucking jew, she's all nose

the allmighty will strike her down!