Where is Assange?

Copy/pasting the OP from the last thread:

The latest insurance files posted by Wikileaks do not match the pre-commitment hashes they tweeted in October.

US Kerry [1]- 4bb96075acadc3d80b5ac872874c3037a386f4f595fe99e687439aabd0219809

UK FCO [2]- f33a6de5c627e3270ed3e02f62cd0c857467a780cf6123d2172d80d02a072f74

EC [3]- eae5c9b064ed649ba468f0800abf8b56ae5cfe355b93b1ce90a1b92a48a9ab72

sha256sum 2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256 ab786b76a195cacde2d94506ca512ee950340f1404244312778144f67d4c8002

sha256sum 2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256 655821253135f8eabff54ec62c7f243a27d1d0b7037dc210f59267c43279a340

sha256sum 2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_EC.aes256 b231ccef70338a857e48984f0fd73ea920eff70ab6b593548b0adcbd1423b995

All previous insurance files match:

wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256 [5],[6]

6688fffa9b39320e11b941f0004a3a76d49c7fb52434dab4d7d881dc2a2d7e02

wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256 [5], [7]

3dcf2dda8fb24559935919fab9e5d7906c3b28476ffa0c5bb9c1d30fcb56e7a4

wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256 [5], [8]

913a6ff8eca2b20d9d2aab594186346b6089c0fb9db12f64413643a8acadcfe3

insurance.aes256 [9], [10]

cce54d3a8af370213d23fcbfe8cddc8619a0734c

Note: All previous hashes match the encrypted data. You can try it yourself.

[1] twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787777344740163584 (embed)

[2] twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787781046519693316 (embed)

[3] twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787781519951720449 (embed)

[4] twitter.com/wikileaks/status/796085225394536448?lang=en (embed)

[5] wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Wiki_Backups

[6] file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent

[7] file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent

[8] file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent

[9] wikileaks.org/wiki/Afghan_War_Diary,_2004-2010

[10] web.archive.org/web/20100901162556/https://leakmirror.wikileaks.org/file/straw-glass-and-bottle/insurance.aes256

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/uKWRDn
sli.mg/Z5Cqal
mic.com/articles/145279/jacob-appelbaum-digital-rights-activist-leaves-tor-amid-sexual-misconduct-allegations
youtube.com/watch?v=D3U3y7EPZH0&feature=youtu.be
assange.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk&t=3m13s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shills disinfo etc

Que the shitposter

Assange is either dead, fled, or in Guantanamo (remember the airport shutdown with the sketchy flight?)

DO NOT RESPOND TO SHILLS

DO NOT QUOTE SHILLS

cia pls go

bumping

Is there anything that can be gained by further investigation/speculation? Or are you just trying to make sure people are aware. Either is fine with me, I'm just curious if anything new could possibly come to light.

>Yes goy. Tell me everything you know. Show me the secret handshake so I can join the investigation.

Shhh forget about him now that he gave you what you wanted. :^)

WHO THE FUCJ HAS TORRENT TO OLD FILES?

I cant believe you guys seriously think one man can hold blackmail over the world and expect to live.

Dumbass should have dumped it all while he was still alive so he'd have nothing to lose.

this guy oughta paste the encryption method info from those supposedly legit files

could you explain in more detail how this suggests they've been compromised

i've been suspecting that they've been compromised since mid october but i don't quite understand this pre-commitment hash stuff

If I were you I'd join/start a militia and prepare for Trump's assassination and the incoming civil war. There's way too much shady shit going on all over.

>Is there anything that can be gained by further investigation/speculation? Or are you just trying to make sure people are aware.

I'm too dumb to understand whether or not we can investigate further. It's really just the awareness thing. There are several worrying aspects to this, the lack of media coverage might be the single most worrying.

bump

Sure I understand the precommitment aspect but in the case of disclosing documents, just release the encrypted dump and then release the key if/when you want to. Wikileaks has claimed that their policy is that their insurance files are what they haven't yet posted (not witholding info) so there shouldn't be a problem with not wanting to provide the info encrypted at the very least.

>single point of failure
never underestimate the incompetence of aussies

Understood. Commended.

they post a hash of a file they currently have but that has not yet been uploaded, then when they upload the full file you can calculate a hash from the file and check it against the original hash

for all previous releases the signatures have matched, for this latest release the signatures do not match. to add fuel to the fire, the latest release was supposedly encrypted with different encryption algorithm and settings (no salt).

these changes make the files easier to crack which begs the question of why make all these operational changes with no announcement of any kind

The post below me is true and will be kek blessed. It not it's a fake.

Thats basically how it works.

Hi

trump is god

sli.mg/uKWRDn
sli.mg/Z5Cqal

What are those 2

kek says hi.

also soros will crash his car into a mcdonalds dining room and not survive

A new empire will be born after we win back our lands.

Just have to find out truth form fiction.

Hey leftists. I know you're getting emotional following your utterly humiliating loss, so let me give you a little redpill that you sadly, deep down inside, already know:

- no amount of rioting will change the election result
- no amount of petitioning will change the election result
- you won't overturn the electoral college
- you won't get EC delegates to vote for your candidate in protest
- you won't start a civil war
- even though your mom told you that you're special, you're not - your generation isn't special, this election cycle isn't special, there is no "revolution"
- trump won't collapse america and you won't vote him out after his 1st term

I know this for a 100% fact because these are all things that the losing side talks about after every presidential election. Sometimes in life, you lose. You're not oppressed - it's called adulthood.

This brings me to my second point. You're going to want to cope with this ASAP, because when one party is in the white house, it becomes socially acceptable to taunt and ridicule members of the other party. This will be your first time in this situation, and since you've been coddled more than any generation in the past it will hurt - a lot. Doubly so because many people hate you with a burning passion. Anyway, have fun for the next 8 years. Just remember that we're laughing at you.

Why does Trump hang out with white supremacists like Ben Carson?

Other suspicious shit includes the two lawyers dying at rather opportune times, along with the embassy wall climber in August, and of course the strange changes in Twitter posting style including misspellings and different vocabulary.

Something very strange is going on and we ought to get to the bottom of it.

The true post is that kek decides fate.

Or does zxhe?

Here's a metaphor:

Let's say your friend Jacob raped you in the past, and you never filed charges. Now someone has come out and accused Jacob of raping them too, but you're not 100% sure if they were, and you're too afraid to speak out now because of the public backlash, and at the same time you don't want just to say "I also was raped" after his trial.

Instead you would use a pre-commitment message, and post the hashed version of the phrase "It seems one rapist is one rapist too many" on your facebook page.

Later on Jacob is found guilty, and you tell people "I know, look at my pre-commitment message, and here's what I said" : "It seems one rapist is one rapist too many"

People can hash that phrase, see that it matches what you posted earlier, and now they know that you did know before the trial was over, and they will believe you.

FYI: This is exactly (minus the trial bit) the story of a TOR developers, Jacob Applebaum and Andrea Shepard

I skimmed the previous thread. Literally what the fuck is this even? So many people throwing around such entirely opposed statements.
>You're a liar!
>No you're a liar
I know that's pretty much par for the course on Sup Forums, but that thread is something else.

So from my understanding, the fact that the new hashes don't match is either an indication that Assange is dead and his deadman switch is going off - or it's literally nothing because Wikileaks never confirmed that's what the deadman switch was meant to do?

ATTENTION
If you have the key to the wikileaks insurance files, You need to really consider releasing them asap.
All the available evidence points to Assange being apprehended and wikileaks being compromised.
This whole charade since the 16th of October has been for YOUR benefit.

Unless you have inside information to the contrary, you need to do your duty NOW.

We can all sense something is not right.

The email dumps since wikileaks compromise are legit, it was a necessary sacrifice to ensure you did not suspect Assange was gone, they don't won't the encryption key to the insurance files released.

'EWO' and pizzagate got Assange & co. snatched

Hi fed. We get it, wiki leaks is dead now. Continue with your honey pot.

he has dead mans switches moron
it's a classic intelligence move, almost everyone does it when they think they might get ghosted

in this theory control of all wikileaks assets is in the hands of the feds so his dead mans switch would have to be set up elsewhere, and setting that switch up with third parties likely also leaves a trace they could use to seize control there too

EWO?

>he had a dead mans switch

assange hasn't verified his identity with his pgp key since oct 17 despite many people asking & much uncertainty about whether he's alive. i'd say any such dead mans switch has been disabled.

Sit down newfag. We're just scratching the surface.

? I've been following this all pretty closely. Please explain.

This is the DUMBEST fucking metaphor I've ever read

All it means is that whatever was in the file before when the pre-commitment key went out, is no longer what you download when you go to their site.

In the past they have always used pre-commitment keys for all their insurance files, and it has always matched the sha256 hash of the encrypted file data. Anyone saying the file is "corrupted" is wrong, and to ignore the pre-commitment keys is to admit it would be the first time ever that they haven't released pre-commitment keys for an insurance file, and it's just a very weird coincidence that the insurance file names match the pre-commitment keys exactly.

It really has nothing to do with a deadman switch, it's all about cryptograpy and trust. Personally I would be ok with them just signing virtually any date-specific message with their PGP key, but ultimately that's not really even helpful if someone got a hold of their private key.

Trump won, camp's over. We don't need Wikileaks anymore, go fck urself desu

oh eyes wide open.

bump for this

No leftists are even in this thread you shitposter.

Happened in real life tho:

mic.com/articles/145279/jacob-appelbaum-digital-rights-activist-leaves-tor-amid-sexual-misconduct-allegations

it could be just a bad torrent, did u try and twwet at them and tell them hashes dont match?

of course not, you just unleashed ur inner alex jones first...

Well if they can guarantee they have control of the key, the only reason to keep up the charade that wikileaks and assange is business as usual is as a Honey pot for future whistle blowers.

Asking for the keys release because i think wikileaks and assange are compromised does not make me shill or trying to honey pot anyone, it is the opposite but thank you.

CIA pls gtfo

The three commitment hashes were threats to Kerry, UK and Ecuador.

The new 'insurance files' are upcoming publications.

Since Assange was not arresred, WL will not be releasing the files for the commutment hashes.

This is not hard to understand.

Not how torrents work. Also you can just download it directly from them, and it still doesn't work.

thanks for this. wasn't aware of this anecdote.

yea I would think maintaining the org as a federal asset would be very valuable

CIA is involved as well? I thought CTR has nothing better to do other than shilling here

Sorry bro I already pre committed this:
It's out of my hands now.

yes, those ones still could be bad

CTR died on November 9th.

You can't disable a dead mans switch
he has obviously has assets on his side, and if I had to guess he has a delayed protocol and these hashes are part of it

if hes gone for 10 days, do X, if hes gone for 20 do Y etc.

his twitter could be compromised but the tinfoil hatters are overestimating intelligence agencies competence, they aren't playing 5D chess or any bullshit like that, if they compromised his twitter they wouldn't release the most recent dump so close to the election

They might have out right killed him, but that would be fucking stupid of them to do. My guess is he still doesn't have internet access and that's it.

You agency guys fucking suck at your job.

Then fix it. Til then I can't see how it's unreasonable to not trust them until there is some type of indisputable proof.

Relevant:

8ch net Sup Forumsres/8180723 html#8216777

Has any Brit actually seen him once looking out of the window?

His cat's twitter has also not been updated since 6th or 7th October.

He's sitting right next to me.
No worries people

read my first post on how to fix

>>his twitter could be compromised but the tinfoil hatters are overestimating intelligence agencies competence, they aren't playing 5D chess or any bullshit like that, if they compromised his twitter they wouldn't release the most recent dump so close to the election

they would to ensure the encryption key was not released. Ask yourself, how much did the email leaks hurt hillary? she still only just lost ;)

What ask them to fix it?

scratch that
this guy is right:
If there doesn't need to be any tinfoil bullshit to explain something, then don't.

just lost == 306-232 landslide?

no proof of life given during wikileaks reddit pretty much means assange is dead or wishes he was

Interesting.

whaddaya know, turns out the CIA is running the show, just like we thought. I don't know how this is news.
>trinifag and nothingbago

Precommitment hashes are for the encrypted files. I would love for them to release a "fixed" version of the same files that actually do match the hashes, but considering this has been known for a week, I really doubt it.

yes but the critical states he won to the electoral college votes were pretty close.

When was the last time we saw Assange?

46 days ago.

incoming CTR shill to link Pilger interview

He could very easily verify that he's in the embassy by opening the curtains and waving at the window, seeing as his cat's capable of doing so. The recent questioning by the Swedish authorities was done by proxy through the embassy staff. Never at any time did they directly converse with him. The two Pamela Anderson visits seem pretty bizarre as well with no photos of them together being released. It's all very bizarre.

I suggest you look at the last thread, man. If that isn't shilling or an alphabet agency then I'm not sure what is.

nope, only michigan

1% margin is not considered close in swing states by any stretch (especially since those swing states were solid blue)

What? Of course it can be disabled. Either shut down the machine that he has to check in with, or arrest the people that would dump the info. The crucial part of a dead mans switch is that the mechanism has to be secret. If that gets compromised then it can be disabled.

That would be easier to swallow if we could conclusively establish that he's alive.

His lawyer and Swedish prosecutors claim he gave a statement and answered questions regarding the rape case over the last two days, but that "his health has deteriorated such that he's not capable of giving testimony in these hearings". It's tough to describe this as sufficient proof of life.

youtube.com/watch?v=D3U3y7EPZH0&feature=youtu.be

yeah I dunno if I triggered that dude with the callout or what but that was a real meltdown

ok not going to argy.
point i was trying to make is - it is entirely reasonable they would throw hillary under the bus if the information on the insurance files was damning enough.

Or sign a message with his PGP key. Very clearly he is incapacitated.

Nobody knows how much the email leaks hurt her, she certainly blames comey though, we know that.

Also you don't know shit about computers, you could run a dead mans switch on another server and they would have virtually know way of knowing which one if you were careful enough, you could have PHYSICAL dead mans switches, meaning people you contact which can of course be done in a million different discrete ways. You can open curtains and let people see you, you could play a video game with someone and tell them through that.

I know I'm not fun but really he would have to be incompetent to not do this and the government would have fucked him already if he didn't have a dead mans switch in place. The gubment isn't omnipotent or unbeatable, and the US's technical understanding is notoriously bad. Part of the reason why snowden and assange are hated so much is because they embarrassed the fuck out of the intelligence agencies.

I meant 42, I'm simply quoting this - assange.net/

Trumpence assassination imminent.
They'll release an obviously fake wikileak to discredit all the other ones that will come out before Hillary gets chosen by the EC.

yeah, turns out its hard to d when you dont have the internet

JULIAN ASSANGE AND DONALD TRUMP ARE BOTH DEAD

3m 13s

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk&t=3m13s

yes you are correct I don't know shut about computers. thanks for the info :)

I hold out hope he is ok and just shit stirring everyone by not giving 100% proof of his status.

>They'll release an obviously fake wikileak to discredit all the other ones that will come out before Hillary gets chosen by the EC.

They're way ahead of you.

no its not. he has people that can visit him in the embassy (e.g. his attorney). they can exfiltrate it and tweet it.

Just show us on the dolly where the bad man touched you, user.

Obama recently throwing Hillary under the bus. The internet cutting was clearly at Hillary's behest. Now that Trump won, I wonder if Obama is now just trying to muddy the waters in case the next round implicates him.

well if he is willing to give his attorneys his pgp key, and his twitter acc pw, no wonder the burger is dead

Jokes on you I'm posting on the seventh tier of counter Intelligence (counter counter counter counter counter counter counter intel) which is so far above the agency's heads that they don't even know they're supposed pay me.