Mr. Pickles Season 3

less than a week to go
who all is excited?
opinions?

This show ruined my youtube feed for about a week. I had to go through my history and delete all instances of this. Plus its a fucking retarded show. So no.

Evidence that Adult Swim will pump money in to anything regardless of how shit it is.

I am slightly curious as to why/how Grandpa's wife abandoned her family to become a hellhound's gimp.

huge guilty pleasure of mine.
so I'm hyped

This show is genuinely terrible but I find it strangely endearing so keep watching.

I like it

Glad it's coming back

I think it's the way the dog seems to genuinely love and care about the kid.

Not a fan of the show but the second season was much better than the first season, so hopefully it will follow that trend. It would probably attract much more people if they did not do such grossout humor. The gore is fine but some of the stuff they make way too hideous.

Agreed.
Episodes like the Cannibal Serial Killer from Season 2 were actually really damn funny.

Garbage.

Pretty excited about it

I love the shitpost show what is Mr. Pickles, but someone needs their guts torn out through their anus for not funding Metalocalypse.

The format works a lot better when Mr. Pickles is disadvantaged and has to work around a whole lot more to get away with what he does.

You're right.
At times it can come off as a bit of a comedy of errors.

finally

Adult Swim ran a card saying they told the creators to focus less on Mr.Pickles murdering and more on the goofy townspeople.

the dad's boss' girlfriend is the most terrifying thing I've ever seen in a cartoon

I started watching the first season of this. I had watched and episode previously and decided I'd hated it but now it was making me laugh... a lot. But then some episodes didn't. The pilot, Cheeseman and Dead Man's Curve are really good, but the rest was kind of flat. I'm reluctant to continue...

If you like this, you probably have down syndrome 2bh

Really? I want to see proof of this if possible.
See previous comments about season 2 it really is better. One reason I'm looking forward to season 3

I'm kinda conflicted as to Mr. Pickles' personality and what they're going for. On the one hand, they go out of their way to make him out to be as evil as possible. He causes suffering, he tortures, he brings unmitigated chaos on the world around him, he derives pleasure from enslaving humans, and there's all this dark overlord bullshit they keep throwing in last minute.

However on the other hand, look at the people he targets. Pedos, cocaine pushers, cannibals, rapists, especially anyone that hurts Tommy. He's almost got this dark knight of justice feel sometimes, but it's just really badly outlined. I feel like Mr Pickles would be a better character if they related more to the true wild nature of dogs instead of all this hysterical satanism because eeeeevillllll crap.

I fucking hated season 1 but for some reason I kinda liked season 2.

Mr. Pickles is Tommy's avatar, right?

this d e s u

Red rocket

Foul Ball, Coma, and The Lair are the best episodes of season 1

Cheeseman had me laughing throughout

i only know about this show bc the rip of Rick and Morty I watched included the commercials and the bumps. i don't know anything about it specifically, but i know enough about shitty
Adult Swim edgecore

I'm just watching for the occasional big titty bitches.

sperg alert, next he'll say it's too gory

look at rick and morty

fully autistic on Adult Swim's part

You talk like someone from Sup Forums, which is what I imagine the typical Mr. Pickles fan to be like.

>guys it's TOO gory
cry me the biggest fucking river and drown yourself in it you littlest of bitches

This show is retarded humor which is probably why I like it

Bad goy! Bad! Bad! Bad!

Rick and Morty is literal cancer.