Is Mike Wazowski scary?

Is Mike Wazowski scary?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GhFS3H2ejNA?t=2m30s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If I saw Sully I wouldn’t be all that scared but if I saw a giant scaly eyeball Jew I would be.

I mean, even as an adult, if I saw him in the middle of the night I'd probably freak out.

All of the monsters would be a nightmare to see coming out of your closet in the middle of the night, honestly.

I don't know man, Sully looks like he could tear you in have with his jaw

God, Monster's University was such a trainwreck

>part of the climax of the first movie was about Mike and Sully getting banned on human world, fearing the "human disease"
>lol jk they got stuck in human world before, and nothing really happened to them

Fuck off.

>we see in Inc that Monsters get aides that help them be scarier, like fake teeth or spikes
>Mike doesn't get a contact to make his eye reptilian or scarier since that's the biggest feature on his face
>this is never an option when taking courses in Monsters U

He's extremely scary.

They didn't let him work as a scarer because they don't want to kill the kids with fear, reusable clean energy and all that.

>Monsters Inc never actually said that Mike was not scary, only that he's not good as Mike, Boo, in fact, gets scared of both at the start
>In University he can't scary only single children, besides being a eyeball with teeth

Brave Pixar

There is no contradiction, they just got out of there ASAP, never discovering there is no disease. In fact, MU reinforces the fact that Mike is the brains behind the scares and Sully delivers the coup de grace. That's why they are such badasses in Monsters Inc., with such tactics they are able to scare ADULTS, man.

No contraction, but toned down the whole thing

There's no menace when they actually fought a threat twice worse decades before.

Also Mike in the first movie is one average, lazy worker. He is the everyday Joe, with Mike being the superstar. With the ending reverting the situation, with him being king of laughs. Re-reverting it, making Mike one obsessed nerd, and Mike the lazy one is just pointless

If they want to scare adults, just show them positive pregnancy tests.

Honestly, he is kind of a David Linch looking creature. I would piss my self if I saw that thing walking toward me.

Mike is the one obsessed with breaking the scaring record, he's the one coaching Scully every morning, and in retrospect it's him living out his dreams of actually being a great scarer via Sully. The only part of that that doesn't jive with his work ethic in University is his unwillingness to fill in paperwork for Roz, but he seemingly does know how to do it easily, he's just too focused on getting his retina moist on Celia.

Note that they don't touch a single kid or adult in Monsters University, they make immediate physical contact with Boo and they're terrified of toxic poisoning from that much. Mike's still probably traumatized from thirty of the fucking things giggling and trying to touch him when he was a freshman.

can someone make a mista edit of the image

>university established adult screams possibly being more powerful than child laughter
>the ramifications of laughter overthrowing screams as the dominant energy force in the monster world

I'd like these ideas explored in a future film set after Monsters Inc

That would only work on black people

I kinda wanna strap him down and swirl a needle inside his eyesocket

Speak for yourself man, white male in med school and that's pretty much the only non-violent thing that could fuck up my life atm

Plenty of "non-violent" random diseases that could fuck you sideways. You of all people should know that.

Those are violent to my organs/cells man.

Also, just got a check up and I'm fit as a fiddle. So the multiple women I have had sex with make the odds higher.

>Mike in the first movie is one average, lazy worker.
While Mike doesn't do as much muscle work as Sully, he's clearly the one that keeps everything in check. Consider:
a) Monsters Inc. begins with Mike making sure Sully is in shape, he even stands on the sofa while being pushed and runs around the house with a paper cutout of a kid, so he does quite a bit of work.
b) It's clearly defined in MInc. that the Scare Teams consist of two: a Scare Monster and a Manager Monster. Only the Scare Monster's photo appears on the leaderboard, but the Manager Monster does quite some work behind the curtains: we see that they are the ones that pick the doors for their Scare Monsters, and given that Randall is only barely in 2nd place behind Sully, Mike must compensate by picking really good doors like the sleepover one which grants them a lot of scream energy in that scene.
c) We see Mike be constantly stalked by Ross, the slug secretary, to make sure he delivers his paperwork on time. In a later scene we see that Sully doesn't know jack shit about Mike's paperwork (when he discovers Boo's door), and even further we see Mike sitting on his desk at home with lots of papers, so clearly Mike does the paperwork alone, and it's a lot.
d) Even with all that work on his shoulders, he manages to have an active romantic life with Celia the receptionist, who clearly loves him deeply, going as far as to lie through the microphone to save him from Randall.
e) He does all this without breaking a sweat, he clearly has a lot of experience and alongside Sully is so good at his job that they're on friendly terms with Waternoose, the boss himself.

Clearly, Mike is not as lazy at all, and he's only able to achieve this precisely because he was such a nerd in University. There is no reversal of nothing, only a reinforcement of the implication that was present in the first movie: Sully is the brawn and Mike is the brains, and they are excelent at their job.

>Mike isn't scary
>This thing is scary

In pixar animation maybe not, but his skin has that kind of "bloated, waterlogged corpse" texture going to it.

Multiple eyes on that stinking mass of flesh? No thanks.

Sweet, always nice to be healthy. Tell us more about all the pussy you get. I need details.

If they’ve been scaring kids for a long time then do most adults in the human world know about them?

Getting some weird mixed vibes of that post, and never wanted to come here to brag about my sex life lol

Just be a) attractive and don't be b) unattractive. Doesn't hurt to be in med school on scholarship either.

To be fair, this was probably the most effective scare in the whole movie.

And no one really said that it would be IMPOSSIBLE for Mike to be scary, just that he wasn't. He didn't try Squishy's tactics, he tried Sully's. I'm sure if Mike actually worked on his own style of scaring, he would have found the perfect technique.

But because he didn't, he ended up not being scary to most of his teachers.

Not looking for help myself, I just never come here for sex stuff, so I was giving you a little shit because it seemed weird and out-of-place for someone on Sup Forums to make casual brag-posts about all the girls you fucked. I guess it makes sense in preg-scare context. No actual worries though.

The dude a really good at disappearing

Having a kid sounds terrifying if you don't have money or a job. If you have any of those, its more of a rough deal.

I like how the first time we see adults view the monster world, it's hell

He could be

Imagine seeing Randall coming out of your closet

Look at how Randall enters children's rooms, he's a really fast xenomorph
youtu.be/GhFS3H2ejNA?t=2m30s

>God, Monster's University was such a trainwreck
There are two movies I wont accept criticism on no matter what, and they will always be Monsters University and How to train your dragon, nothing you say will ever change that.

Yeah but he looks more like a weird bear scary but nothing else, Mike looks fucked up if you think about it.

They aren't both named Mike, stop calling both of them Mike

What Mike needs to do is focus more on his one giant eye,put like a glow in the dark contact lens or something that makes the eye stick out well in the dark. that shit would scare the crap out o probably anyone.

The real question, is Ickis scary?

no, but Krumm is

>grew up watching the crappy Monster Rancher cartoon
>"why the fuck does this suezo have arms and legs?"
I do gotta say I hate how the first movie establishes that Mike is at least competent at his scarer job and then the prequel lies to our faces and says Mike could never under any circumstances be a good scarer.

both would scare me.
But since Sulley's like 7'6 his size alone would startle me more

Don't turn around

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>So the multiple women I have had sex with
What did he mean by this

With a Predator's cloaking technology

Sully is scary dude, he looks like some kind of wild animal and if I saw him without knowing what he was my first thought would be how easily he could split my belly open with a lazy swipe of his arm. Just imagine waking up to a bear roaring in your face.

Good heavens no. But he could be, if you gave him to the right people.

He brings shame to the eyeball clan.

Man, I love that scene.

If you saw Mike coming at you in the dark like a one eyed set of chattering joke teeth you better believe you'll need a change of pants.

>YOU'RE GREEN WITH IT