Libs upset again

Liberals are now upset that Turmp ISN'T taking the presidential salary.

Is there anything that won't piss them off?

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/11/donald-trump-salary-george-washington-214458

archive.is/67Rpu

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/there-arent-2-to-3-million-undocumented-immigrants-with-criminal-records-for-trump-to-deport/
thenewamerican.com/usnews/immigration/item/24630-vote-fraud-monitoring-group-says-three-million-noncitizens-voted-in-presidential-election
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What sort of person gets upset by someone who isn't focused on money?

Someone who is jealously focused on money.

he should give his Presidential salary to charity

>if their logic was good enough for George Washington, it should be good enough for Trump

Literally just trying to fuck with staunch constitutionalists that support Trump so they would be distanced.

>if it's good enough for George Washington

Niggers back in servitude and women back in the kitchen when?

A person who knows the next Democrat in office will take every penny and likely ask for more.

Jesus these people are hell bent on never winning an election again, aren't they?

You know what else was logical to Washington back then? Not allowing the people to vote because he felt they were fucking stupid.

All this shit from both sides juat proves him right.

That's a waste of tax dollars, something Trump is against

more so, he should let his 400k sit in a tax pool.
that would shut liberals up. oh wait, nothing he'd every do will shut them up. he should use 400k on blow

so they are pro the electoral college also?

to a black, SJW, minorities charity

BUT BUT MAKE SURE TO SELL YOUR STOCK IN THE SALT MINES

haha :6)

This

Their key focus is centered on trying to make Trump unpalatable to EVERYONE but primarily those that already support him. Meanwhile Trump people seem to like the idea of letting the media prostrate themselves over the whole affair so they can make the MEDIA seem unpalatable.

Who knows how it will work out. It depends on the presidency.

No, he should put it in education

Yeah, leftists will shit their pants and have temper tantrums over literally everything he does. He should donate the 400k to the KKK.

They're mad that Trump is doing something that they, "the good guys" are supposed to be doing, but never have.
If Sanders won and refused a salary, he's be a hero.
But because an evil republican is doing it, it destroys their fantasy of being the good guys so they have to scramble to find something bad about it.
It's jealousy that they can't do it, and anger that their claim to righteousness has been stolen from them

Presidents didn't always make a lot of money. They use to make a very small amount of money. This was changed because all ex-presidents ended up being incredibly poor, or homeless.

They changed it so that the president wouldn't be poor leaving the whitehouse, and wouldn't have to find work in an embarrassing field.

Trump is a billionaire. He isn't going to be broke after his time of presidency is over. 400k is nothing to him. Thats probably Barrons allowance. Why in the world would he accept that money?
Because it was good enough for George Washington?
Guess the Electoral College is okay, Slavery, Woman not voting, and a new elite system which hasn't existed in our lifetime.

He should donate the salary to keep Sup Forums running

No you assholes, it is printed money. It should be subtracted from the budget deficit.

Trump should really go old school and demand to be paid in raccoon skins, tobacco, and beaver pelts.

This.

It is really quite sad how pathetic people can't be and the lengths they would go to save face.

>he should give his Presidential salary to charity

Fair enough.

Our city of 70k elected a mayor about 6 years back who was only in his mid-30s who came from a pretty upper middle class background, and he made a fund with his salary and donated that shit back to the community.

He lost after his first term because he dropped the ball on some pretty important stuff, but I can't fault him for what he did with the pay.

Fuck Drumpf.
This orange retard wants to look like a hero, but believe me, he'll make a lot of money during his time as president. There will be a lot of shady shit going on involving the Drumpf Organization.

Why would he want to give his money to the Democrats like that?

Liberals are the shittiest fucking cunts in the world.

That would mush so many liberal minds even more. lol

I don't think Trump is the first president to refuse salary.

WEW

>checked
and
>shit on founders 24/7
>WHY IST TRUMP TAKING ADVICE FROM THE FOUNDERS?!!?!??1

>Trump decides to take salery but with a twist.
>"I'm going to give 100% of my salary to save puppies and kittens".
>Liberals still get triggered
>Femenists demand he save only female puppies and kittens.
>Niggers want only darker fur
>Faggots want trans
>Cucks think anything white is privileged.
>CNN reports puppies are anti-Muslim
>Huff Post compares kittens to Hilter.
>Trump declares bankruptcy on the fucks he gives.
>Liberals make more crying videos.

>not slaves and rum

>What sort of person gets upset by someone who isn't focused on money?

So does this mean not all jews are bad, just zionists are?

No. Liberals have already decided that they will never accept Trump as their president.

Much like the very few racists that resented Obama and said the same thing, back in 2008. "Not my president".

fivethirtyeight.com/features/there-arent-2-to-3-million-undocumented-immigrants-with-criminal-records-for-trump-to-deport/

thenewamerican.com/usnews/immigration/item/24630-vote-fraud-monitoring-group-says-three-million-noncitizens-voted-in-presidential-election

>What sort of person gets upset by someone who isn't focused on money?

the sort of people who need to get as many hooks into a person as possible.

I'm of the opinion that a politician should be in it to serve the public good. one of the nice things about trump is his independent wealth...hopefully.

Oh my god this is brilliant

>No, he should put it in education
and let it get pissed away to cunts who dont want to read anyway

>Alexander Hamilton explained the reasoning in Federalist 73: “a power over a man’s support is a power over his will.”

>The Constitution dictated a fixed payment for his entire period in office, so that Congress “can neither weaken his fortitude by operating on his necessities, nor corrupt his integrity by appealing to his avarice.”

>self-made billionaire
>Trump can't support himself as president

What fucking IDIOT wrote this drivel. Hang the media.

Those that are for the establishment.

Are there even charities that aren't about taking all the money for themselves

Hi Sven. Your wife must be busy learning Arabic from Muhammad so you have to come shitpost on pol

He is a fucking billionaire. I seriously do not believe that a monetary bribe will work with someone rich enough to have a literally golden penthouse. Arnie didn't take salary when he was governor of cali and no one give him shit over it.

>if their logic was good enough for George Washington, it should be good enough for Trump

I thought our founding fathers was the outdated patriarchy that needs to be destroyed and so does the constitution and the government establishment?

What the fuck DO these people want?

he's not.

Kennedy didn't take a salary iirc.
maybe a few others i can't remember.

They were all praising this dude for doing the exact same thing.

Hypocrites, the lot of them.

>why the President needs to take a salary

It's like most Presidents arent billionaires or something.

No.

He's going to take a dollar and spend $399,999 tax payer burger bucks on making america great again instead of making one charities administration bonus be yuge once a year.

>give the money to NAACP

The most insidious thing about it is how superficially reasonable it seems and how it's obviously tailor-made to target people who would already be strong supporters of Trump.

The media propaganda effort is already beginning.

Hope you assholes understand this is how it's going to be for the next four years.

The MSM will NOT stop the anti-trump rhetoric for any reason. None. Get used to this because this is the new reality, no matter how warped the libtarded logic gets, we're in for a long ride with this dumb shit.

Fuck the MSM.

Only if he leaves a note saying to stop bitching about reparations.

It's the same tactic they use when they try to bash Christians by appealing to Jesus or the Bible. Pure sophistry. They are not arguing from a position of good faith.

When it comes to politics literally anything can be spun into a positive or a negative. I remember a Hillary shill saying her taking foreign donations was good because it shows she can get along with foreign leaders.

Why do leftists care about the founding fathers in this case and not when people talk about the electoral college?

That article is all naïveté. The only time politicians care where the money came from is when their donors call. He's not going to give a fuck if the money came from taxpayers initially. That wouldn't influence him.

>you should want
Any article that uses these words in this order should not be allowed to call itself news.

All I know is there seriously needs to be some fucking laws put in place for this shit.

The outrageous bias, slander, and libel is getting really out of hand.

JFK did it too.

>What the fuck DO these people want?
Your annihilation.

oy, does he not care about the 10million? that money should be donated to the holocaust memorial museum or mitzvah project

Herbert Hoover.
He pulled us out of the depression but was eventually blamed for it.
He was also a huge fucking cunt who said some of the dumbest shit to ever come out of a world leader's mouth in office.

Pride.

Pride is the mind-killer. Pride is what makes us think we are God. Pride prevents us from wanting to understand our fellow man, and keeps us seeing him as below us. Pride prevents us from being able to admit fault and learn from our mistakes. Pride hinders our growth and and all aspects of development.

However, none of this was pride - this is just apes flinging shit and hoping it sticks.

Obviously not every single Jewish person in the world is bad. Do you think some artsy kid in New York has any ties to anyone with any say anywhere?

>Needs 400k a year?
>Has his own White House in Florida.

Yeah he needs the money guys, he's really broke!

Trump's salary has been 1 dollar since his great loss, that's how he saves money for his company, that's how he avoids personal income taxes for years, and it doesn't matter, he played the system and won big league

Someone should tell them that JFK donated his salary the entire time he held public office.

Oh my god I thought my friend was joking when he said that he was pissed about Trump not taking a salary. What the fuck.

He said something like, "It's like he's just flaunting how much more rich he is than us."

Wait, why is trump not taking the presidential salary a bad thing?

>implying he isn't able to do art and not worry about NYC rent solely because his parents aren't (((bankers))) and (((landlords)))

nigga are you even trying? all jews are connected. ALL OF THEM.

He is, he's donating it to America's crippling debt.

Not to mention their argument is flawed anyway.

>The president takes a salary as a reminder of who he serves

But $400k a year is a drop in the bucket compared to what he earned before. So how is it a reminder of ANYTHING? Trump is set for the rest of his life with the money he already has.