/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Everything Will Be Fine Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2018.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars Rebels S4E10/11: "Jedi Night/Dume" (Mon 19)
Doctor Aphra #17 (Wed 21)

>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs&app=desktop

>Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot
youtube.com/watch?v=9Szts88zY4o

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/b-button-emoji-🅱
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kanan is a deader.

WAKEY WAKEY TIME TO DIE KANAN

post yfw she appears at the end of Rebels

name a better hatefuck ship

Hera's tight Twi'lek pussy belongs to Based Thrawn.

So whose going to preform the last rites

Soon

she's dead get over it

user thrawn is for Eli only

Can we please have a nice friendly thread for once?

But I want to bitch about the minutiae of TLJ for the 50th fucking time!

With the futas? No way

Reminder.

You just can't help yourself, can you?

Why would you think I was talking about futas? You need to chill the fuck out. Not everyone is a futaposter, you know.

No Thrawn and Hera have a close connection. And plus the don't actually hate each other.

Nibba I was making a joke

As a desiccated skeleton? She's been dead for decades by this point.

>Darth Vader #12
>We'd 28th
Two in a month?

Why haven't you pledged your $500?

Understandable, now excuse me while I save that Ahsoka image.

It happens every now and them.

I rewatched ROTS recently and I was wondering, what did Obi-Wan means by "I need to make sure" when went to check the holograms of temple attack? Did he suspect that Anakin has fallen? If he did, how?

DESU Star Wars is a pretty shitty franchise to be obsessed about.
It's always been about as shallow as a puddle.

Rey gets a Ewok as a padawan

As cool as that sail barge is, I not only don't have that kind of money to throw around nor do I have any space for it if I could afford it

>If he did, how?
He spent more than five minutes with the man.
Anakin murdered a bunch of babies when he was 19. Kinda hard to cover up that level of crazy for so long

>ywn have an ewok sidekick

I figured he suspected the temple attack had to be an inside job, so he wanted to see who was behind it.

It wasn't me. I was at Celebration though and we met one another.

What do you guys think of SithLord229 & FlyGuydotNet? The Star Wars Action Figure Reviewers.

I honestly like these guys. They were one one reasons I started collecting.

What the fuck is nibba, first I hear my brother saying it around Christmas now it's popping up online.

Aren't people who close to each others have a force bond or something? Ahsoka tried to reach for Anakin through the force when the attack happened and felt totall darkness which is why she believed he was dead and since Obi-Wan closer to him, he might have felt something wrong happened?

Also, wasn't Yoda completely not surprised and even warned Obi-Wan not to check?

y tho

B emoji

>b emoji
The significance of which is? Now I'm more confused.

It's been around for at least a year m8

This would make no goddamn sense considering Rebels is less than a year before A New Hope at this point.

>Nibba
>The art of changing word "nigga" slightly, so no one gets offended.
>White folk: What up NIBBA?!
>Black folk: Did you just say nigga?!
>White folk: No, lol, I said "NIBBA"!
>Black folk: OK, we cool, my NIBBA.

B FOR BLOODS NIBBA

>Aren't people who close to each others have a force bond or something?
Kind of? Obi-Wan said more than once in the novels that he would feel it if something bad to Anakin.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/b-button-emoji-🅱

Because it does not interest me?

How come that he didn't know that vader was alive after their battle if this was the case?

What the fuck is a sail barge?

Doom for Dume

>A young Jedi named Darth Vader, who was a pupil of mine until he turned to evil, helped the Empire hunt down and destroy the Jedi Knights. He betrayed and murdered your father.
Cause Anakin was fucking dead, from a certain point of view.

Because their bond was cut off after Mustafar. Though, not completely since he was able to sense Kenobi when he sneak in DS in ANH.

Holy fucking shit do you Sup Forumsourists know nothing about Star Wars?

Kiss Kanan goodbye.

Underage faggot spotted.

24 HOURS, 44 MINUTES AND 9 SECONDS UNTIL KANAN DIIIIEEEEEES

>Don't worry guys, we'll get Hera Back!

Didn't Sheev in ROTS felt that Anakin was in danger? He even sensed his anger from distance when Vader find out about Luke in the comic.

What if Kanan doesn't die

What if Kanan becomes Snoke

Yeah, but sensing someone/something with the Force has always been inconsistent. Even two Jedi standing next to each other may not always sense the same thing.

The second episode is called Dume and the official synopsis says that the Ghost crew is reeling from a devastating loss. I'd say things for Kanan are looking pretty bleak.

Do this every thread until Kanan Dies please

What if my dick becomes your face

Kanan dies on Alderaan with the rest of the team. Hera is the solo server.

You're forgetting the OST too with the "Kanan Fucking Dies" song

It's okay everyone, Kanan will survive, only characters you dislike will be killed off!

I think it depends on the connection between two people. A master can sense his apprentice because of the bond they have (though, no every master/apprentice have force bond) and it has to be between force users.

What was inconsistent is how did Leia sensed Han's death despite not being a force user?

Same way she sensed Luke was in trouble on Bespin. Even if she's not an active Force user, she's still strong with the Force and able to sense people she cares about.

that just raises the question why he didn't feel Anakin's pull to the dark side before then?

Then again he was friends with Mace Windu, who spent 5 years saying "I sense a plot to destroy the Jedi" and doing literally nothing about it

That line is from revenge of thr the sith

Will we actually have to wait until 9PM tomorrow night?

If it makes you feel better, it doesn't air in Canada until one week later.

Yo ho ho....

Do we share with them

No

Of course not. NEVER FORGET.

Who is the tightest girl in the Star Wars Universe?

Mama the Hutt, ironically enough

Maybe eveybody but Kanan dies who runs away and the last 6 episodes are just footage of feloni laughing and pointing at the viewer

Who said Tales of the Jedi was worth reading can go choke on Phasma's cock.

>that just raises the question why he didn't feel Anakin's pull to the dark side before then?
Obi-Wan voice actor from TCW explained that he was always aware, but he didn't do anything about it because he didn't believe for a second that Anakin would fall.

It line up with the novels where it was that Obi-Wan has absolute faith in Anakin and his love for him blind him from seeing the obvious signs.

In general it seems the Jedi knew Anakin was trouble and prone to anger, but they never understood just how far that rabbit hole went. That's why he blindsided them- they thought he was just kind of angsty and temperamental, not murderous and susceptible to extremism in the face of desperation.

I meant Han. A force user can sense another one, but how did she sense his death when he doesn't have the force?

*troubled, not trouble.

Why would he need to be a Force user for her to sense him? By that logic everyone on Alderaan had to have been a Force user for Obi-Wan to have felt their death.

>the Ghost crew is reeling from a devastating loss.
Thrawn has Rukh steal Sabine's art supplies.

THE LOSS WILL BE ZEB
SCREENCAP THIS POST

No interest in Hasbro’s ships/tanks/walkers. Never have been

But this crowdfunding idea is pretty good. I’m sure there’s a number of people who’d kill for something like a Zayne Carrick figure

The loss will be Ezra's virginity
>EZRA BRIDGER
>MINE AT LAST

The destruction of Alderaan caused a disturbance in the force which is he felt something happened, but he didn't know for sure.

Also, Anakin didn't sense Padme when she died.

Why is the episode called Dume then?

>The loss will be Ezra's virginity
That's okay. Sabine will let him share hers.

He was unconcious during her death.

Kanan takes his death the hardest

oh I just remembered that it was mentioned by Luke in TLJ, that the Jedi's hubris let Sidious destroy them from within before they even knew what was happening, but that movie ruined Star Wars according to people in the past few threads so I shouldn't talk about it in a good light

Obviously the title is a Mandalorian R'd He'ring.

Wasn't he awake the whole time?

Luke's such a cut-up in the ST.

Obi-Wan literally describes it as thousands of voices screaming out in terror. He felt the people dying.

Also, according to Anakin he did feel that she was still alive after he choked her, that's what he means when he protests SHE WAS ALIVE I FELT IT. He also describes he presence as soothing in AOTC, so we know he's capable of sensing her.