He literally did nothing wrong

They're already selling "Killmonger Was Right" t-shirts.

Figures a nigga thinks the only way ta solve tha world's problems is through violence! About tha only decent contribution Wakanda eva did for tha world was given tha great Steven Rogers his shield!

Come on now, violence is the only way to get anything done globally

No, he didn't but his lack of respect towards Wakanda's traditions (burning the flowers), and his use of violence, made T'Challa rethink the idea even if it was already been thought.
Probably the best stablished villain in the whole MCU. Apart from Thanos. But we shall see.

Everything about him was wrong the moment he was born a nigger.

>Literally calling yourself Killmonger
>Short back and sides, slightly longer at the top, BUT WITH AN EMO FRINGE COVERING ONE EYE, AND DREADS
>'Well yeah, that is a cool suit. In fact, I think I'll nick it, BUT IN A DIFFERENT COLOUR'
>'Did nothing wrong'

He deserved everything that happened to him.

He was literally a black supremacist because abloobloobloo his life was hard and he was going to drive Wakanda into the ground out of spite.

>N'Jadaka's father was pressed into working for the villain Klaw. After Klaw fled the country N'Jadaka's family was exiled by T'Challa, the king of Wakanda.
Why did he do this?

You keep on doing you, Ruckus.

MUH OPPRESION

Shill

Watch those edges, boy

My memory's hazy, but didn't he say something about killing the children of his oppressors?

>literally advocating for a racewar
>there are actually people who root for him
At this point i would really wish burgers would just start their racewar already and get it over with.

this is probably going to be the only good post on Sup Forums for the entire year

>Well yeah, that is a cool suit. In fact, I think I'll nick it, BUT IN A DIFFERENT COLOUR

You should've seen that coming. They very deliberately showed there were two suits and one was more gaudy right at the start.

He definitely did.

Better to die than betray your people.

His only crime was wanting to kill the Iluminati.

No user, "kill everybody who's opinions I don't like including their kids" is not correct

Gotta kill at least some of the kids. This is a super powered universe, at least half of them would develop powers and swear vengeance.

Did they mention the shield in Black Panther?

>lets fund random terrorist groups around the world!
He didn't do anything right, NATO and Russia would nuke awakanda and his plan wouldn't lead nowhere

Nope. No references to anything other than Shuri indirectly mentioning Bucky.

Yeah, because that's CIA's job.

Times are changing Leslie

His rage at the injustice was justified, but his plan was literally just to sow chaos with no indication that he has any plan for it or what comes after beyond 'and then people who look like us are on top'.

There is a difference between being a conqueror and being a king. The latter has to actually RULE, not just win fights.

Even if his plan worked, no real good would have come out of it.

But didn't Luke give up fighting so that he could resist the urge to turn evil and attempt to bring out the good in Vader?

That last line from him was the biggest middle finger possible. Somehow he died thinking he was in the right.

>to protect white people, which is bad
Remind me again where those weapons were going to first? Because I distinctly remember him saying Hong Kong.

They were going to Hong Kong, New York and London.

>Remind me again where those weapons were going to first?
new york los angelos, and hong kong

>Somehow he died thinking he was in the right.
Good. A good villain is one who think's he's in the right somehow.

How do you misinterpret a movie that badly?

So they were going to two non-white cities, and this guy thinks destablizing them is sticking it to whitey

Yes, stopping colonists from being colonists is a good thing. Revenge colonizing in America would be fucking stupid because then you'd have to keep the Indians away from what you're now colonizing.

Was this coincidental to the different places Kamar-Taj has bases in?

So every capeshit villain except Loki

>Didnt straight up abolish the monarchy

He uses "liberation" unironically, he has fully adopted an antagonistic world view where black people are all oppressed and white people are all oppressors and blacks are justified in any kind of harm to other races.

>freest black people ever

They live in a hereditary theocratic monarchy. None of them get to vote. Interacting with the outside world is illegal. None of them even get to leave without the governments permission. This place is a high tech North Korea

>L
More proof that Deathnote (2017) was a mistake.

Well they did say in DS those are earth's 'sources' of power, there's probably some sort strategic benefit to target them first.

I agree with my friend that all of Killmonger's lines felt like they were written by a white guy that thinks he understands current day black culture

Probably. Killmonger intended for more places to take part but the others refused the order.

But the bars on the cage are golden, makes all the difference.

You might have exaggerated the comparison.
>None of them get to vote
Well, they get to try to punch every new king in the face in ritual combat to steal the throne, so there's an actual chance. Challengers are chosen by the tribe leaders, tho, so it's not perfect, but still allows for some margin of regular dissent.
>Interacting with the outside world is illegal.
Spies regularly come and go, and given how easily Killmonger handwaves his negro conquest plan, there's got to be a lot of them out there.
Besides, given wakandans have high life expectancy they probably are in high numbers, so they probably number a lot of subjects in a small state, that can interact through their secured ebonet browsers (that probably steals netflix from the rest of the world, just as it's supposed to). Basically it's the population of NY but with warmer climate.
>None of them even get to leave without the governments permission.
This is the only real point you have. It's hard to live confined in a beautiful untarnished vibranium-infused land tho.

I get that freedom-wise they are just as locked in traditions and secrets as much as slaves were chained in america, but they have a wide range of stuff to to in their gilded cell.

That's kind of the point of his character; he was tainted by colonization.

Actually, yours is.

It's not that Deep bro

>they get to try to punch every new king in the face in ritual combat to steal the throne

If they have royal blood. Thats the only reason Killmonger was given a fair shake

Also, the only way you can enforce Wakana's strict isolation and non-interaction with the rest of the world is through some kind of DPRK level of enforcement. If people could trade with the outside world, there would be at least some who would.

Is he the best CBM villain since the Joker?

When did Hong Kong become white?

Hong Kong is british.

how can a black man be so right so often?

>become king
>sabotage its future by destroying the plant that gives everyone superpowers
>instantly throw out all the traditions
>proliferate super tech everywhere with no regard and hope the world comes out A-OK

no he was fucking stupid

He was definitely ok with killing white kids. To be fair most black people are too. Did he say if he was going to kill Asians or Latinos.

He said he wanted to kill literally anyone who stood up to him. And their kids. So since I doubt that anyone would just roll over for him, it's safe to say Asians and Latinos are on the chopping block too.

Just got out of a showing of this an hour ago with my brother
There was a black family sitting next to us and the grandma was tsk tsking at the character the whole time, same thing with Tchallas friend that betrayed him
The teenage boy and girl in the family looked like they couldn't give a shit and wanted to be somewhere else but got forced to see the movie

While true it could have sounded a little better. His lines felt really forced

>To be fair most black people are too.
wat? What opinion poll is this from?

if you have an IG,
he actually sounds like some of the dumb blacks that frequent the comments of their posts

He was like Hela for black people. You could make a shirt "Hela was right"

>Hong Kong is british.

Might want to catch up a little on current events buddy

The people of Hong Kong wish they were run by Britain again. They hate the PRC. They're the whitest asians.

He disn't misinterpreted. He disagreed with the message. There is an emerging truth in this twitter: black opinion formers are not going to be satisfied without radical actions.

I thought it was intentional? He was so blinded with rage that he assumed all blacks are one and the same, and that Wakanda could rule them all without question, when in reality, assuming Wakanda and all of Africa would get along is like assuming China, Japan, and Korea should all get along because they're Asian.

Whose the opinion king of all black people?

If you think most African-Americans aren’t biding their time waiting for a race war themselves you’re delusional. Go to websites where blacks are majority and you’ll quickly see they hate whitey almost as much as Sup Forums hates them.

But the movie's message seemed like a good one. Kilmonger was literally about to become the very thing he had been complaining about, and in the end, Wakanda wanted to open up to the world and help poorer countries. An eye for an eye would just make everyone blind.

Brah black people don’t want equal rights. They want reparations. They want shit. We’re on our way to the good ol days of the 60s.

>Go to a black supremacist website and you find....black supremacists!

Don't agree.

Killmonger is basically a 'woke' african american who thinks all black ppl are the same despite that being the furthest from the truth. he sounds exactly like ppl i've debated before.

you're fucking retarded

Why didn't the previous Black Panther just knock out his dad instead of stabbing him. Like in Civil War when taking in Zemo.

>Brah black people don’t want equal rights.

t. non black person

shu up, niggah

I meant most who want to literally kill them. Where's the source on that? Most support and/or don't give a shit about confederate statues, but now you're telling me they mostly want to literally kill all white people?

he commited treason, im pretty sure he was gonna get executed anyway

The internet sure is the bastion of truth, thats why Sup Forums left their basement and finally began genociding all niggers right?

Hey remember that part where T'Challa talks to Ghost Dad and is all "You fucked up!"

He fucked up.

It was written by two niggas, nigga

I don't know if he was right, but that outfit design was great. Minimalist without being boring. The african mask was badass too.

He was a good villain and character. I like that he had understandable motives and a sympathetic backstory while still being a totally ruthless villain.

>Literally calling yourself Killmonger
Did he ever call himself that? I thought it was a nickname everyone else kept calling him.

Really? that one flew over my head

>Killmonger is basically a 'woke' african american

He's not woke, he's full Hotep

>Really? that one flew over my head

When they first bring Ross to her lab she's all "Sweet another broken white boy for me to fix!"

be real here, in a race war the blacks would be overtaken in a matter of hours nation wide
>outnumbered
>unorganized
>untrianed
>unequipped
and worse of all their high concentration in the cities means they are already surrounded

>search for this
>all I see is OMG YAAAS SHIRTLESS MBJ
t-thanks google
there's also Nakia was right shirts

>hyperadvanced society is a totalitarian monarchy where the ruler is determined by whoever wins in a deathmatch

>they don't even have paved roads

very tone deaf movie

A strong leader should be able to risk everything.

Why would you need a paved road if you have a hover car that doesnt kick up dust?

To be fair, technological development doesn't go hand in hand with social development.

The less likely you have to deal with or react to outsiders, the more your society gets set in its ways. Look at Japan historically.

I thought that was the point? They're heavily advanced technologically, but their society being based around tribes holds them back socially.

fuck (you)'d the wrong post

plus most don't actually go out and riot. There's probably an increased likelihood, but it's not really most.

>beats the shit out of panther and takes the throne

Was he a Chad?