Goku can pretty much beat any version of Superman except for the extreme OP Mary Sue ones(silver age, Prime one million...

Goku can pretty much beat any version of Superman except for the extreme OP Mary Sue ones(silver age, Prime one million, etc) now.

Ok.

>a mary sue can now beat up a non mary sue
very impressive OP

>Goku
>A Mary Sue

And you patrol this board just waiting to post that image in all of them.

His only 'flaw' is that he really likes doing the thing that he's really good at.

Nope.

Superman still wins. Death Battle said so.

Him being borderline retarded and placing fights before common sense is not a flaw? Being too trusting isn’t a flaw?

He does have flaws. His obsession with fighting strong opponents and challenging himself has bitten him in the ass a few times. He has definitely screwed up on occasion, big time. But then Superman probably has some obvious character flaws as well, I just don't know them off the top of my head.

That's cute.

Death Battle is flawed because there isn’t just one Superman.

Not even vaguely, no.

>Ki is an energy you draw upon to boost you but isnt a permanent shift, only temporary
>Goku got shot by some asshole with a gun.

He's not actually stupid. The idea of him as a knucklehead is mostly a fan creation. That said, I do think it's funny that he considers Chi Chi and Gohan on the level of really good friends, essentially on the same level as some of his other close friends. That being canon is the closest Goku really gets to being a retarded manchild.

As much as I like DBZ, why do people pretend that it, and other battle shounen like it, are superior to superhero comics? Battle shounen is fucking retarded and essentially just boils down to, "MY KUNG-FU IS STRONGER THAN YOURS." It's an extremely shallow genre.

>t. someone who just watched Battle of Gods for the first time

The guys right, its become spam at this point for off topic discussion

Why do people keep ignoring that was after Goku let his guard down to spare Frieza and after Frieza beat the shit out of him?

It has but our mods are shit so it's to be expected they will allow spam.

They only used post-crisis superman though
Here's the thing. when his flaw causes problems, but then he continues doing his normal thing and wins anyway, it's not really a flaw

Even the hackneyed, corny pre-crisis Superman has had to learn that he can't solve everything by punching it in the face

... because it's irrelevant to the comparison.

I love capeshit comics but they’re the lowest tier of comics in general. No matter how you slice it, it’s the same story regurgitated over and over again. You can literally skip years of issues because they’re not going to matter in the long run. Battle shonen are objectively a step above capeshit.