Hello, just the best girl in the Black Panther movie passing through

Hello, just the best girl in the Black Panther movie passing through.

Best among niggers is still a nigger.

I have no idea who this qt3.14 is, but she looks nice.

She’s really not that cute. Her mouth and jaw annoys me.

The Voltron hands look pretty silly.

>waifuing a 3DPD
Revolting Sup Forums freak.

Rockin' the Kitten Mittens.

Have you tried... you know, NOT being racist?

You know she's the exact kind of woman who'd have a bed covered in stuffed cats and use chibi kitty stationary shipped straight from Japan.

>Not Lupita 'actual goddess' Nyong'o.

Get out.

Ya just keep on walkin'. We don't take kindly to people of your culler in these here parts.

Actually this

what are thooooose

COLONIZED

I did like her the most out of all the female characters, the love interest, whatever her name was, was just painfully uninteresting.

Shuri's hair in the first lab scene was dope

I agree, she was just "muh bleeding heart" the character.

Form blazing sword?

I was surprised how much I liked her. Maybe it was because she seemed more aware of how fucking goofy their traditions were than everyone else.

>DUDE WHAT ARE THOSE LOL

Maximum C U T E

Step aside

Be careful everyone, the internet tough guy is here.

WHITED!

I ship it.

>not BLEACHED
shame

>girl
That's a man, buddy

>Blacks, feminists and lgbt are super butt hurt about the Bucky /Shuri ship

HAHA!

All the more reason to love the ship. Most of my ships I only ship because it triggers people anyway.

ship her with Spidey

same age, same ideas, i mean we've had them in comics together before

>African jailbait princess and violent white dude from the 1940s

That’s some kinky shit right there.

Same. Lupita’s my favorite actress in this but nothing about her character really stood out to me other than being one of the few Wakandans in the beginning who wanted to share resources.

You wish fag

Huh, now that I actually look it up, her character(Nakia) is kind of crazy in the comics. She’s obsessed with BP, tries to kill his gf, and ends up working for Killmonger.

She is outdated farm equipment. Nothing more.

Bucky shall colonize her and exploit her natural resources

I thought it was cringy, but since the movie takes place some days after Civil war, which takes place in 2016, the meme was on its decline but still there.

She was unnaturally cheery the whole movie, which honestly I found really endearing in a way. It reminded me why I like the MCU to begin, because you have characters that can actually afford to be a but goofy and flawed. Most female characters in action movies are usually unstoppable forces of nature that have the emotional capacity of a turnip. She was a refreshing change of pace.

I agree. If mcu peter has to be with a black chick shuri is much better than mj

Someone push her gross fridge body

>be 99% black cast
>all the women are Sticcs

Rap videos lied to me.

Not to mention ugly. I'm black and was disappointed with all the manly ass uggos they casted. Shame thing with WW and all the ugly amazons.

I mean we never really got to see the average Wakandan woman on the streets. Either they were the royal family or in the royal guard

>Liz
>MJ
>Shuri

How many more black women do you want MCU Peter to go out with?

Right is cute and has booty but also has shit hair. Left is a gross boy with a boy body. Why is marvel dropping the ball with the black girls? The new MJ is also a fridge too.

It's africa not atlanta

I want to colonize her into the floor

>That part where Dr. Dick by E-rotic starts playing really loudly

What the fuck Marvel

>BLACKED everywhere in media
>Marvel starts shipping white men with black women in Spider-Man and Black Panther
B A S E D

>Why is marvel dropping the ball with the black girls?
They're dropping the ball with all the girls. Though I liked Nakia and Liz to be honest

Nakia won me over with the car crash to be honest.

>ftw enjoyed the movie but my memory of it is forever tainted by the commentary of loud ass thots sitting in the row behind me

>Black gf told me when she was a kid she wanted to be Storm and marry Spider-Man
>Find out there's BLEACHED propaganda in Homecoming and now BP

Hmmmm

I liked her a lot too, though I also liked Shuri and Okoye. Can't decide who was best girl.

Between this and the new tomb raider maybe it's just Hollywood in general.

It's weird how Okoye's ultimate character conflict (what happens when what is lawful and what is righteous don't clearly coincide?) was rendered moot by Killmonger being an asshole. If he had just finished the ceremonial battle, she wouldn't have had an excuse to throw her lot in with T'Challa who was still technically king.

Black Panther is a rarity, all the girls are great

He clearly has a type.

Dude I love Beast Wars

It was filmed in Atlanta. Probably has much deeper roots in a place like Atlanta than in modern Africa.

How does she holster those? Big power drill holsters? They don't have straps, it looks like she'd need bother her hands 100% occupied all the time with just carrying them around. Not very /k/

When did this happen? When Ross was being treated for his wounds?

Where the hell are the fics?

Is she going to replace Tony after IW?

Why did he want Anna dead again? He could have been the King-consort, living large while Anna made decision and took the blame for problems.

All he had to do was act confused when the spell didn't remove and then insist that Elsa had to die to end the eternal winter and because she was too far gone.

Someone posted this on a previous thread

>I can't write for shit user but here we go

>Setting: Wakanda

>Shuri set down her scalpel and sighed. Ever >since her brother ran off to investigate the >strange sightings of vibranium clad monsters >in India a week ago, she had been mostly alone. Sure some peace and quiet were welcome after the events of two months ago with that moron Killmonger, but a girl like Shuri could only sit still for so long. Currently, there was no one to show off her latest gadgets to or pester. Her mother and Brother were busy building relationships with Elders, Nakia was off being a spy and even that funny American Ross had other business to attend to.

"I can't take this anymore! Surely there must be someone who is almost as bored as me!"

Suddenly inspiration struck her. Of course, there was someone else. The only foreigner in Wakanda had nothing else to do and nowhere else to go. Surely Sgt. Barnes ( Calling him Bucky was too ridiculous, even for her) wouldn't mind being an audience to her new ideas. Perhaps he could even tell her strange stories about his past life. Those were always fascinating to hear.

Shuri turned towards the Dora Milaje guarding her and announced " I am going to see Sgt. Barnes in an hour. Please inform my Mother".

She started packing her smaller gadgets and couldn't help but perk up in excitement to potentially have someone to talk at for an hour

I'm white and all the women were extremely attractive

Is this real?

It’s the end credit scene.

okay. It just looks and sounds fake for some reason.

So am I the only one pissed that this means Hunter won't get an appearance? Bucky doesn't fit at all.

Awesome, though nyongo is hotter

>tfw those little nigs were already planning of stealing and scrapping the Ebony Hawk infront of BP

It’s still possible, they can easily retcon Hunter in a future movie and say that ‘White Wolf’ is Wakandan slang for token whites living there.

Can we all agree he’s the best choice to play Hunter?

They know it's not real, right? The scene was clearly Bucky being relieved he's no longer a living weapon and Shuri is happy for him. Getting mad about crack ships is really stupid.

That's not bald spear mommy!

We don't talk about that line.
Why did you bring up that line?

Can we all agree this was way too explicit for a kids movie?

Nah, too obvious.

>No 16 year old ever thirsted over a way older dude
Are these people aliens?

Was that referencing something in particular? Some obscure comic book thing? It felt really weird how the movie stopped on its tracks for a minute just to address his sandals.

What is Shuri's facial expression meant to convey?

which part of her perked up, or was it a full body perk? like an AoE twerk of whole body.

Her secret colonization fetish.

>secret

>Fucking manlets

She's wondering where the fuck the one ring is and if Gandalf is about to rock up.

>WHITED
>not WOLFED
You had one job...

16 is legal age in most of the world and there is nothing known about the age of consent in wakanda.
>lowkey 90+
What the fuck am I reading

She was ugly as fuck.

She's wondering how Sherlock went from being a decent show in s1 to the absolute trash it is now.

you posted the wrong picture OP
let me help you

>>lowkey 90+
>What the fuck am I reading

>Date of birth: March 10, 1917
It's not that hard to grasp, user.

shit's legal in wakanda

You guy do realize feminists aren't butthurt because of a WM/BF pairing, but rather because that pairing directly interferes with them shipping Bucky+Cap, right?

Bucky's got a lot of love to give. They could get a reverse Oreo situation going.

That's another Moffat show, isn't it? I recall that's been his whole shtick for the last few years, going from pretty great to just god fucking awful.

Yeah but he hasn't actually aged, it's like saying captain is old as fuck