Unpopular Sup Forums opinions thread

>slice of life cartoons that are boring and unfunny on purpose to be “down to earth” are utter shit that is killing the industry, and anyone who even pitchs a cartoon like that to a network should be automatically blacklisted
>anyone with extreme politcal views or agendas they share on social media should be barred from ever working in the industry
>mabel is funny and cute and inoy brainless faggots here hate her because theyve been corrupted by a meme that shes bad because shes popular
>steven universe used to be the greatest show on television until it became just about steven interacting with a different townie each week while all but forgetting the gems outside of background roles
>disney should be shutdown by the government and its assets taken from them so they cant ruin marvel and star wars by ruining on the lore and writing to appeal to their little girl market anymore, and both IPs should be given to fox which is also given back to murdoch

I agree that slice of life cartoons are starting to oversaturate Nick and CN, at least in the form of recent pilots, but what are examples of ones that are "intentionally boring and unfunny"? The closest I've seen of that are shows that play off of the easy "kids say the darnedest things" route

Pic unrelated, I forgot to remove it

>but what are examples of ones that are "intentionally boring and unfunny"?
We bare bears, craig of the creek, and summer camp island. It feels like it is some hipsters college art project whos high on the smell of his own ego rather then a full CN series

>he thinks his SoL and SU opinions are unpopular

While I don't like most of those shows either I wouldn't say they're entirely humorless, but I agree that we've been getting too much "comfy" shit for the past few years

>I wouldn't say they're entirely humorless
I have literally never even had a chuckle from any one of them, and the latter two i had to turn off the pilots because they made me physically ill from how horrible they were

The first two are right
The rest are the most fucking retarded things I've read all month

>defending the corrupt fascist mouse
I hope you choke on a fried chicken bone

>slice of life cartoons that are boring and unfunny on purpose
Examples, out of curiosity?

Mostly we bare bears and summer camp island

>opinions start off reasonable
>get progressively more retarded.

Art trumps writing

comic for comic, Frank Miller is a much better creator than Alan Moore

Alan Moore's stuff is incredibly overrated, especially Watchmen

Marvel nowadays isn't any worse (or better) than what it was in the 90s, DC either.

By and large, indie comics put out more straight-up terrible comics, while mainstreamers like Big Two and Image put out mediocre pap that goes down smooth but leaves absolutely no lasting impression.

Is bears really "unfunny on purpose"?

A lot of people in these "unpopular opinion" threads post actually pretty popular or objectively right opinions but act all smug and rebellious about it because they're desperate to be contrarians of contrarians.

>Marvel nowadays isn't any worse (or better) than what it was in the 90s
Bullshit, comics then were fun in an outrageous way and still fun to read, marvel now is just bad and insults readers constantly while not having the balls to do the amount of fan service and violence 90s marvel had.

>AWESOM-O was not that good of an episode
>return the slab wasnt scary and made me laugh a lot

It comes off as being unfunny on purpose, i cant imagine what kind of gray soulless being would write for that show while thinking any of it is funny

>complains about people posting objectively right opinions
>proceeds to post an objectively right opinion

I think you're looking at the past with some rose-colored glasses. For ever Silvestri & Lee X-Mens there were a dozen wash-and-wear hackworks like any other crap coming out nowadays. Fanservicey ultra violence is just as boring to look at as performative wokeness when they're drawn by gigging bums

>Fanservicey ultra violence is just as boring to look at as performative wokeness
I have never heard something so fucking wrong and dumb in a while. Goddamn user your views sicken me

>when they're drawn by gigging bums

Way to literally remove the other half of that sentence that makes me right, ya silly

>Way to literally remove the other half of that sentence that makes me right, ya silly
How does that make you right at all? What do you even consider giggiling bums?

I don't really care about Mr. enter
Or what he does but I think /co: has a weird sort of hate-obsession with him

I dont understand it either, faggots will defend terrible shows just because he hates them as well. What has he done to enrage all these people?

I still don't understand why people don't like his art. People say that his art is ugly but I don't see what's ugly about it, it looks fine to me

Mabel is fine and i enjoy her
early SU was good and very enjoyable but it wasn't like god tier
Fox should lose everything because they can't make a fucking marvel movie to save their lives