comicvine.gamespot.com/heather-antos/4040-81086/issues-cover/?page=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holla!

Milkshakes!

Wut wut!

>FabulousFlo

HOLY MENSTRUATION!

I don't get this
They're in comics, not politics and even then politicians still do stuff for fun when not working
Besides, Antos does her job unlike other editors.
Not sure why people went after her since she didn't edit the titles people were complaining about

dude your right dude but id pull her butthole apart n fuck it so hard god DAMN!!

She overreacted to that post but at the same time they overreacted to her having fun.
It's funny how this whole mess would have NEVER happened if people didn't blindly witch hunt her after posting a selfie drinking milkshakes with other people.

This was months ago.

Outragefags love beating a dead horse

The shogun only drinks green tea and sake, and his blade knows no mercy.

Why would he fire Antos?
Her track record is solid
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Heather_Antos/Editor

Muh milkshakes!

Getting upset over women drinking milkshakes during break is one of the most retarded reasons to get angry

That incident angerd the hell outve me for how easy it is for women to get jobs just for having a vagina, so all these cancellations is like christmas because even their female privilege cant save them forever for writing unsellable shit

You are really fucking dumb.

A bunch of preppy yuppie bitchs who just got their job for the gender quota forced on by activist groups that dont even care about comics, shouldnt be writing for comics they think are sexist and problematic.

You are a weak little dick to not criticize or say nothing while these swerf feminists shit over marvel with feminism and “muh diveristy”, fuck you

>Heather is active on social media
>Marvel puts out some shit
>These two things must be related
This is honestly why I can't take guys like D&C seriously. The Jordan White/Heather Antos editorial crew does Deadpool/Gwenpool and Star Wars books. Notice these are not the problem books.

Wil Moss (Angela, Squirrel Girl, Hellcat, America) is who people should be focusing on, but this is the first time anyone in this thread has even heard his name.

See
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Heather_Antos/Editor
She actually does her job
The most incompetent editor is Brevoort
The reason why there are so little editors and little morale is because of Perlmutter

She's done nothing wrong except edit only good to great comic books
DCucks are the worst and just jealous

Imagine getting so ass-blasted over a group of women drinking milkshakes that you actually pretend you give a shit about comic books just to make it yet another battleground for your asinine cultural war.

Yes, I'm talking to you, D&C

Wil Moss isn't a girl, though.

Quick, name three comics that Heather Antos has edited.

D&C is an idiot but there really should be a gender war to wipe out these feminist cunts ruining culture and media for their views

For some reason I only just noted the #FabulousFlo part of this tweet and it makes me even more annoyed. Flo was one of the hardest working people at Marvel, Stan's Girl Friday and very good at her job. She received the largest amount of fanmail for a reason.

I can't imagine Flo would've been caught dead making Milkshake Crew selfies instead of doing her job.

>D&C is an idiot but

You may as well of just stopped writing there.

All of Marvel's "editors" are terrible and deserve to be fired desu

Antos is not in charge of Marvel. Yet D&C and Cummings talk like she is CEO of Marvel.

I can't think why they attack Antos (a woman) yet give the likes of Brevoort (white male) and Bendis (the white male who started the "replacing characters with your OCs" in Disassembled which was the precursor to this SJW shit).
Antos only really kicked off when the likes of D&C started trolling her.

Their milkshakes bring all the alt rights to the yard.

>doesn't know who Flo was
DnCers are casuals confirmed.

Okay lets run this down
>Bendis (Miles, Riri)
Not pictured, left for DC
Was partially motivated by royalty money along with his weird fetish for black people
>Jason Aaron
Needs a good editor to be at his best
Otherwise he's just very edgy and IIRC Whor was an editorial decision
The infamous Whor panel was years ago and the editor was a male (Will Ross)
>Gabby Rivera (America)
Not pictured, editors are 2/3 male
Female editor Sarah Brunstad has edited America, Squirrel Girl, and Coates Panther but she's not even in this photo at all
Gabby's also not getting another book, she's going the way of Leth
>Sana Amanat, G Willow Wilson (Miss Marvel)
Not pictured
>Bennett (Angela)
Cancelled years ago, she's gone to DC, and her three editors were Brevoort, Robinson, and Moss
None of them are the Milkshake girls

The only one who I think is in the pic and has edited infamous titles would be Alanna Smith (Falcon and Hawkeye)

Don't worry man, Perlmutter already did that for you in 2011.

The shit unsellable writing is mostly by men.

>just because D&C is bad i wont speak up against marvel and let them make captain america into a muslim tranny and make castration necessary to buy any marvel product without any reistance from me
Kill yourself

D&C and Cummings are professional shit-stirrers on top of being complete morons. Their entire schtick is to take stupid inoffensive shit and blow it out of proportion to appeal to casuals who don't read comics but wanna jerk themselves off to fake outrage.

I doubt anybody could name anybody in that picture apart from Heather Antos, let alone the comics they work on. They just see a group of woman having the gall to take a fucking selfie at work and work themselves in to an autistic shit-fit because MUH FEMINISTS RUINING MUH COMICS.

And then there's this moron.

I think D&C's issue also stems from the fact that Antos and her pals seem to hate him on a personal level and have had conversations leaked talking about trying to get him banned from/kicked out of cons or some shit like that so I can at least understand his hatred for her even if he's otherwise dumb and his understanding of what these people do is non-existant.

>I know literally nothing at all about comics beyond what muh favorite alt-right shills tell me on twitter
Like I said friend; you should've stopped writing awhile ago, because you're really just embarrassing yourself now.

There was nothing wrong with Falcon as Captain America.
He's been Cap's sidekick for years and it was just a good idea done poorly.
Chulk was an already established supporting character for the Hulk and to my knowledge he himself never warranted a single page of outrage bait, he's that inoffensive
Riri, fucking retarded, no excuses on how dumb of an idea it was, and it was partially because Bendis was hoping for royalty money if she was ever used.
Whor, Jane Foster (as much people don't care about her) was still a side character of Thor since the beginning) the idea could've worked but went nowhere and instead people pull out a 4 year old page when addressing issues
Kamala, is fucking cute and it sucks how relaunches, events, and rushing her to be an Avengers member ruined her

>Not sure why people went after her
Didn't her boyfriend make a comic about her? A comic that she edited ... it doesn't seems very professional to me ...

Her entire editorial career is at Marvel
comicvine.gamespot.com/heather-antos/4040-81086/issues-cover/?page=1

They also didn't have social media when she was in her 20s and 30s, so it's a dumb comparison. Who knows what she would have done.

Caring about what people do during their free time is stupid unless they're being rude to fans who aren't being shitheads.

>alt-right
Not him, D&C may be a brainless idiot but even he had the mental capability to realize Alt Hero was a dumb idea.
Instead of saying SJW, Sup Forums, or Alt Right, just label them altogether as outragefag

Well sure, but we're dipping from ideological conflict straight in to just petty shit-slinging at that stage. Neither side winds up looking particularly great at the end of it, but this whole thing is still just a great big pile of nothing.

Weeeee!

Capfalc was all about the timing. Falcon was getting an MCU push at the time and a new MCU film featuring Cap was just around the corner. It reeked of short term sales gimmick for a character that should have been given a proper solo to stand on his own for a bit.

>It reeked of short term sales gimmick

What isn't a short term sales gimmick when it comes to Marvel for the past ten years?

Even Flo had to take a lunch break. Regardless of the books these ladies are editing this image was a total fucking non-issue. It's the ultimate example of why social media is a terrible idea.

Yeah but in this case, to me, it felt worse. It was really a shitty move for a character that did deserve better.

I don't know any of these women.

They're cancelling books because they're not selling.

Are these supposed to be people i know

Dumb broad didn't even know when her books came out.

We get it you hate wimmens.

We regret to inform you the crew is racist.

You aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth. You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking. Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected as energy into that activity. Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

Employees aren't allowed to eat lunch?

What's wrong with milkshakes? Okay sure they're terrible for you, but they're delicious.

You don't have to BTFO them that hard, user

user, there is a limit to how many times I can wish for Bendis to kill himself before I get tired of it.

Fabulous Flo famously never ate lunch. Or had a milkshake.

You fucking cunt, i hate them because they have to emasculate and take over everything thats not for them just to make it apart of their pink girly feminist agenda. Theyre the weak bitchs who feel so upset over violence that they need to censor it from media.

I'm so glad that Sup Forums is smart enough to not be taken in by grifters

He had MRSA recently and survived
Not even he deserves a death like that
He's a decent street level writer but horrible at everything else and has done so much damage to the Marvel Universe but he isn't a terrible person who's rude to fans like say Dan Slott

see

You seem like a weak male that can't and will never be able to handle a woman and your I'm glad your seed will never be spread.
That's the great thing about people like you. Your inferior genes will not pass on.

>Sup Forumsmblr
Oh my fucking goodness, we just hate outragefags
All of them
The people on tumblr who wouldn't shut up about Cap getting a boyfriend belong in the same trash bin containing the idiots who overreacted to a literal selfie with milkshakes.
Outragefags are cancer all around but when was the last time tumblr outragefaggotry related to comics caught wind on Sup Forums?
Last one was the Iron Fist """""controversy""""" and that was a year ago.
Ever since D&C and comicgate we have had at least one stupid twitter bullshit a month.

Im not the 90lb bitch who surrenders and masculinity and dignity by constantly apologizing for his gender and checking his privilege in life.

And D&C keeps trying to sic his fans everywhere despite him admitting his comic videos don't do as well as his Twitter videos, pretty much confirming you and the rest of your buddies don't read comics.

worked

>Im not the 90lb bitch
you're still a bitch though

He pretty much lost 99 percent of any possible goodwill on Sup Forums the moment he and his fanbase started witch hunting Graham and Busiek

>four out of the seven are wearing problem glasses

wew

Both of you
Cut it out
You have school tomorrow and even your hideous mugs need sleep

>I was pretending to be a retard

Thinking about it, could one push the act of drinking trap milk as sexist the same way milk became a racist thing?

you complain like a woman already
they won

>I was pretending to be a retard
nah I just like putting smark into SEETHING.

>you and the rest of your buddies don't read comics.

It hardly matters. it's not really about love or even like, it's about exclusivity, control, and self definition.

They need to feel that they alone get to enjoy these characters and that trying to spread the market (regardless of quality or lack thereof) dilutes their ability to have comics be their "special thing". It's not really about the comics it's about ego.

kek, stop posting selfies, user

Instead you're probably a 300 lb bitch who refuses to look inward on what went wrong in your life to create such mediocrity and instead insists on blaming women and probably black people for all your problems

this outburst is only further evidence of the emotional instability inherent in men and further evidence as to why society needs to inhibit their dangerous animal natures.

>they won
Youll never win no matter how much you flail your fat ass arms about complaining about the patriarchy

You remember that webcomic (I think it was Hipster Girl and Gamer Girl) that had a strip poking fun at the Killing Joke cover shit?
You know how the feminist says she was glad to get the cover changed but the store worker asks if she's gonna buy it or not only for the feminist to say "she'd never buy this trash"
Same applies to D&C's fanbase.
It's not about comics, it's about the culture war

Seems about right, it's that 1% that you occasionally bitching about Busiek's twitter feed.

Im not the pathetic bitch who white knights for fat women who hate his guts for having a dick

>Not pictured, left for DC
Not at the time of Antos' tweet which was August 2017. Bendis didn't leave till November.
Besides, he wasn't even edited by Heather Antos, his CW2 and Iron Man stuff was edited by Brevoort and whoever was his assistant editors at the time (which weren't Antos)

People still like the characters outside of the comics and dont want to see them get ruined by feminist pandering. Why is it so bad that people who dont read comics dont want the medium to get ruined by these people?

Notice how he didn't respond to your post, even with the link that showed the list of books she edited.

>Not him

A likely story.

Probably the where the upset guy complaining about Astro City in the recent threads came from

And what about people who legitimally cares about comic books and donn't want to see them ruined in a propaganda war? The enemy of my enemy is my friend as long as it's useful to me. and D&C is pretty useful.

>It's not about comics, it's about the culture war

yup. Absolutely right. it's shitty, but it makes me thankful that I haven't bought a big 2 comic in a while. I'll stick to valiant, image, and boom. Just try and avoid this shit as much as possible.

regardless, all this shit is a sideshow to the real problem. Floppies and the old LCS model are both dying irrevocably and even if the "real fans" got their way that wouldn't change.

I think that the diversity trend was actually a necessary attempt to save comics as they were but i just don't think it's gonna be possible to do that.

Despicable deadpool, star wars thrawn, and darth vader, suck it you cum gargling bitchs

Because they still pretend to know everything there is to know about comics when in reality they know jack shit
Comics aren't dead people, the whole medium isn't just a couple of shit pages outragefags share online

>complains about people who don't read comics and only like the movies ruining comics
>only likes movies and doesn't read comics
This is an A+ shitpost.

> who legitimally cares about comic books
> them ruined in a propaganda war

The first step to saving comics would be for you to stop projecting.

A bunch of Comicgate people attacked an editor who didn't have anything to do with any of the books people complain about, and you wonder why they think you (and others like you) are fake fans?

>and even if the "real fans" got their way that wouldn't change.
>I think that the diversity trend was actually a necessary attempt to save comics as they were
Then youre a fucking dumbass. If they kept to the real fans the medium wouldnt be sinking down as exponentially as it is now that theyve told all the fans that theyre evil male pigs and to fuck off. It was kept alive all these years because of their fanbase, and now that theyre gone its only fitting its finally dying.