Does Sup Forums support individual liberty?

You know the thing that made America great to begin with.

How does one support freedom in one sentence, but in the very next sentence propose to control what another does with their own body?

I have a parent dying of esophageal cancer, I live in a non medical marijuana state. I would like my dad to be able to live his last days out in peace, I would like for him to be able to try cannabis oil. He has already undergone chemo and surgery, they essentially removed his esophagus and placed his stomach in his ribcage. I believe it is big business and a few self righteous voters who deny people the legal opportunity to try alternative medications, some of which have been used for millennia.

Please watch this video of Ben Swann (the only reporter who dropped the facts in the war on the second amendment) interviewing an entrepreneurial dispensary operator.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-vzhUT5irY

Ultimately you have to ask yourself, how can you support freedom, and wish to impose your morals on others through legislation. You simply can't.
I'll be the first to admit the dude weed crowd are a shit culture and generally failures, but regardless, according to the tenth amendment, the federal government has 0 authority to regulate any drug.
>10th Amendment to the Constitution af the United States
>The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
When will you, and our legal system start respecting individual liberty? I used marijuana as my argument because like I said, I really think it could help my dad, but this argument of personal liberty could use many things as another quick example, why is it illegal in some states and/or counties to grow a garden instead of grass? Why is it illegal some places to collect rainwater? Why are property taxes legal, doesn't this destroy property ownership?
I could go on and on, but I won't, I want your input, as an American why are you opposed to individual liberty?

God Emperor Trump doesn't smoke weed, so neither shuold you, cuck.

thanks for the bump even if you are newfag cancer.

Hey. Fuck you. I am extremely anti-pot, anti-smoking and anti-alcohol, but it's up to the individual whether or not to do this shit to themselves. Liberty is the one true path. People say they want freedom, but the the truth is a free man will scare the shit out of them.

>How does one support freedom in one sentence, but in the very next sentence propose to control what another does with their own body?
>Sup Forums is one person

God bless you user, for you know the truth.

T. al-Wahhab

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Nice bud. It needs a trim.

you can already buy cbd oil nationwide faggot, nice fake story you stonershit.

what an astute observation my dear boy.

>How does one support freedom in one sentence, but in the very next sentence propose to control what another does with their own body?

Google Alaska you fat fuck.
>legal weed
>One of three solid red states on electoral map

I take a couple bong hits late at night before i passout. Use it as a reward for after i workout.

> does Sup Forums support individual liberty?

YES! but with individual liberty comes mandatory responsibility. People should be granted the privilege of liberties, but they should be punished heavily if they fuck it up.
Example: You should be allowed to drink and get shitbombed. Go for a drive in that state and hurt someone --> consequences will never be the same.

I wish your parent the best and may they live out the rest of their life in comfort and dignity.

Just go buy some then you tard

fake story?
for real... ok gimme a min.. I post a pic, i have to rip it from my phone.

you read my mind burger, cocaine really is the true redpill

Are you fucking retarded? I said I was in an illegal state, some of us don't really play craps with our freedom.

Canada, you don't really matter in American politics despite what samantha bee may tell you, thanks tho.

>I said I was in an illegal state,

And? Just go do it you faggot. Buying that shit isn't hard or risky.

my last hospital visit

found the nigger

>Canada, you don't really matter in American politics

that wasn't your question now was it you ungrateful sharting cancerous cunt. FUCK YOU and YOUR FUCKING DEAD RELATIVE

he aint dead yet, ya leaf faggot. Why the butthurt? I was only trying to remind you that your political opinions mean rats ass in the USA.

>your political opinions mean rats ass in the USA.

Ohhhh?? are you gonna come here and make me stop from expressing them? are ya?
Ya fuckin little puke, ya came in the wrong place posting pictures of your loved-ones and shitposting buddy. you're FUCKED

lmao... damn kid you better slow down on the starbursts.

we don't care about freedumb
liberty is pointless in the information age, because there is no privacy

You're a giant fucking loser and you know it. You come in here on an anonymous imageboard known worldwide where people from countries everywhere post, make some faggot post about liberty and medical pot and then get all uppity because someone NOT from the USA posts ITT? YOU ARE THE FUCKING CANCER THAT IS KILLING

you fucking faggot.

What? You think buying and selling weed illegally is exclusive to niggers?

Sheltered twit

we'll call this samantha bee syndrome, it shall ve worse than a leaf diagnoses.

of course not, I would imagine people who don't care to risk their freedom are of all colors, etc. Remind me again the per capita demographic of our prison system there reggie.

maybe, but I'd be an American fag, which makes me a thousand times better than a leaf.

>maybe, but I'd be an American fag

ahh now we're making progress.

You want some weed, go get some weed faggot

synthetic thc pills have been available to cancer patients in all 50 states for a few decades

Fuck your bait I'm taking it! Trump is pro decriminalisation at a federal level and pro states having a choice on personal use. He also wants to legalise medical use at a federal level! Bait 8/10.

Personal choice is why we supported Trump.`

People who use recreational drugs are often degenerates, but everyone who thinks that banning them is a good idea or even acceptable is a cuck.

>ifunny
>calling someone else a fag
ok user...

Goos thread, OP. Gave me some ways to argue this to people. Fucking authoritarians screaming "freedom!"

its not up to him. Its up to the attorney general who he would then have to give a direct order to stand down while bucking his entire party platform. I think the whole western half is safe but Massachusetts and Maine could get their shit pushed in real fast.

My wife and I travelled to French Polynesia for a holiday, and she was spinning out hard at how you're allowed to just light up a smoke wherever the fuck you feel like it, resteraunts, bars, hotel rooms, whatever.

I said the only thing worse than smoking is being told you aren't allowed to do it as an adult...something our cucked up country does best.

Sup Forums will align themselves with whatever the fuck a 2001 Republican would, no exceptions.

Good luck, user. Good luck.

Yeah, and according to the 9th amendment, the rights of the people are more than just those outlined in the bill or rights. Sovereignty over one's own body is a pretty good candidate for a right of US citizens (therefore state and local governments would not have the authority to ban certain drugs that are not weapons).

I'm aware there's 4 branches Mr Underleaf!

He's got a good chance! He'll very likely get it done, to borrow from LBJ.... "I'll get those jibtards voting republican for the next 100 years."

We'll just see ha?!

Hey dumbass, CBS oil is not the same as legal marijuana. CBDs are only a handful of oils found in cannabis that are helpful for cancer patients, but THC (the active ingredient) is illegal in states without medical marijuana.

Alaska supports freedom, but doesn't try and control what people do with their bodies by and large. Alaska is pretty libertarian in general.

Medical usage is fine, in fact that's what it's intended for. Pothead culture should be illegal though.

>Alaska is pretty libertarian in general
>A state where most of the people have to be largely self sustaining is very Libertarian leaning
This isn't a coincidence

THC is the element of cannabis that most aggressively kills cancer cells, the same part that gets you high. It's illegal.