One will protect you the other 7 will try to kill you...

One will protect you the other 7 will try to kill you, and you've been severely disabled physically so you can't protect yourself, what will it be and why Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ONRQZshyrPI
youtube.com/watch?v=GME5nq_oSR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd rather Oliver die trying to protect me than anyone else there so him.

I'll take Conan, because he's a comedian first and a liberal mouthpiece second.

Fallon

We'll both die but it'll be more fun that way

Don Lemon because the cucks would be too afraid of harming a nigger

Also because I dont know the name of the other coon

Noah is the only one there even close to 30.

This is good logic. Who says I'm not just going to kill them all? It'd be fun to see the other 7 rip Oliver to bits and then start shooting.

Lock my front door then call the police
Even if it takes them 3 hours to arrive it'll be quicker than it takes for those retards to get anything done

Don Lemon isn't on this list

I thought Jimmy Fallon was nowhere near as shit tier as those other 'comedians'. Fair enough hes blue bill but he seems fairly apolitical, actually kind of refreshing these days to have someone whose not arrogant and smug as fuck.

Isn't Jimmy Fallon a republican?

conan because that dude is pretty big and the others are 110 pounds soaking wet

Conan is like 6'6 and extremely smart I'd pick him any day.

Daily Don is tastier than Jon Stewart

oliver. bad breath is a deterrent

pick the cunt, liberals can't attack a female, that would be sexist

Conan, duh

agreed

Fallon

Conan O'Barbarian with a sword.

Colbert

half of these faggots found their beliefs and take their marching orders from Jon Stewart

Colbert is the closest thing to Jon's first mate

I now have like 4 or 5 of these faggots on my side

even severely disabled i feel like i could take about half of them.

anyways i pick conan. he's the only one who's a human being.

I wish there were a gif of this like wheel of fortune letters turning around to read nigger or BLACKEd or some shit.

This guy will protect me. If there's one thing niggers know how to do, it's fight people. I'd set him loose and tell him to take no prisoners (except for the woman so she can zuck mi dink).

I thought he'd be a better fighter because he's Irish and all that.

fallon has crackhead strength so he is the safest bet

but none of the other people are his wife

>picking anyone besides CURRENT YEAR MAN

One of the black guys, they could kick the other hosts asses, until he runs into the other black
Then it's up to chance

>niggers can fight
Niggers only fight in packs you retard. They lose instantly in fair fights
Conan
>cool name
>kinda tall
>Irish

Conan is 6'4 and buff. you'd have to be a fucking retard not to pick him

John Oliver. Hopefully I can punch that smug motherfucking in the face while yelling, "CURRENT YEAR!" before we get killed.

I'd willingly die if Oliver got killed right in front of me. With a huge smile on my face.

This. That puffy assNigga is a giant and super energetic.

>If there's one thing niggers know how to do, it's fight people
>im-fucking-plying

They always get in a fight packs for a reason, oh naive user.

t. under a rock dweller

Oliver is the obvious choice, the British were able to conquer the world for a reason you know.

Jimmy Fallon pissed off SJWs when he went easy on Trump while he was on the tonight show. (He didn't call-out Trump on his racism and patted his hair)

I don't hate Conan much either.

The others all actively hate Trump every chance they get.

So I would pick Conan for his physical superiority to Fallon.

Don't lump Conan together with those cvcks

I'll take Conan, he's not that bad.

So, is every single fucking late night "variety" talk show leftist political bullshit?

I mean, how the fuck do they even begin to justify that every single one of these fucking shows has a raging liberal that completely ignores the other side of the country or actually throws them under the bus?

I mean, just purely business wise, wouldn't be a good option to have just one of these talk shows even slightly to the right, the audience is obviously there. They like money, right? I don't see how they wouldn't even give it a fucking shot, untapped market for sure.

Because America didn't exist?

Conan is actually closet red-pilled. He isnt a jewish puppet like the rest of the late night talk show hosts.

Seriously this, rankings go something like
>Overpowered ginger tier
Conan
>looks beefy enough tier
Colbert
Meyers
Wilmore
>Limp wrist tier
Noah
Fallon
>Smart and funny tier
>Samantha
>it's 2016 tier
>CURRENT YEAR

Fallon isn't running a news program or a political show. He's just a comedian acting mostly without bias. He wasn't hard on her either. They read letters from various children. Besides they mocked Trump together during the primaries.

youtube.com/watch?v=ONRQZshyrPI

It's what's wrong with the insane polarization right now. You can't just sit without bias in the middle and do your show anymore. You have to take a stand in the war.

Colbert. He's kind of funny and I'm not an alt-right cringe inducing basement dweller, so he doesn't hurt my feelings.

>I now have like 4 or 5 of these faggots on my side
No, the rules are 7 will try to kill you.

1812 we burned that white house down.
WW1 is what fucked our empire.
Anyway Trump has been elected and we have Brexit, now it's time to rule the world together.

Colbert is tall as fuck and seems physically fit. I think he'd stand the best chance out of them all.

Got me

This. I assume he's a leftist because he went to Harvard and works in the entertainment industry but has he even made a definitive statement opposing Trump/supporting Hillary?

The nigger.

He'll have a gun and will most likely cheat and bring his homies.

>8 people

i only see five

Fallon probably

Every time I've ever seen Fallon and Trump together, they seem like the genuinely enjoy each others company (maybe even friends?).

And while I know that Fallon is probably a Liberal, he's not the kind of raging douche who lets it get in the way of being a decent dude. He's honestly what liberals should strive to be more like, I really wouldn't have such a problem with them if they weren't all so insufferable.

I'd pick Trevor Noah

Coloureds (mixed race to the yanks) are scary here in SA. He probably carries a sharpened bicycle spoke with him at all times.

Fallon has the outrageous idea that his show should be appealing to everyone, instead of just liberals.

Conan. He's got a build like Lurch. Man's like 19 feet tall. Plus he's Irish.

Noah is a Jew, if you think a Jew would save you I have bad news goy

>that one time Conan made fun of mainstream media parroting each other

youtube.com/watch?v=GME5nq_oSR4

Where's Jimmy Kimmel? I choose him.

Same Conan who wanted to ban guns. F him.

Fallon came out after Trump's election and treated the crowd like a tragedy happened. Very political.

this