RADICALIZED YOUNG WHITE MEN BLOWN THE FUCK OUT BY REDDIT

RADICALIZED YOUNG WHITE MEN BLOWN THE FUCK OUT BY REDDIT

try and refute this. pro-tip, you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4hScWZRy6oA
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5d2t6i/we_need_to_talk_about_the_online_radicalisation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so why don't you just stay in reddit?

So it's my fault and not my fault simultaneously?

I acknowledge your post as being the best while simultaneously the first, but why not simply refrain from posting to avoid bumping this thread next time?

sage

Decrying social justice doesn't make you a criminal.

7/10 good premise but your conclusion needs work

Bump

how do they know im a white male, i could a lesbian nigger for all they know.

Literally every spic i worked with was a racist retard who was there to fill the diversity quota. Shitskins are dangerously incompetent, and blame their failures on others.

>mediocre
I love this shit. The only reason I started getting critical of this shit is watching my sisters repeat a grade twice because they worked "too fast", effectively being punished for doing good.

For some, yes. I, as a successful person, see my radicalization being a product of the hypocrisy of the left and all the statistics that follow, outlining the reality we live in.

Basically, what should be said is "Why does your sub-par trump my mediocraty."

Shhh shhh, you're just a dumb mediocre little white male who doesn't have a clue in the world

The part "white men aren't in a position of an opressor and yet they're blamed for everything" was making sense but then the "mediocre young males with no opportunities" suddenly become "prejudiced masters of the system" is a bit of a big jump

Why does the left always "have to talk about" menial bullshit no one really buys or cares abot?

Why do they think their opinons are so important?

So, they're blaming white people? It's an interesting strategy, let's see if it wins the white house.

Why didn't your parents do something about it?

Minorities only became a "major component in the workforce" because of NO WALL.

that feel when renting shitty room in house
that feel when always fixing old shitty car
that feel when $16/hr stressful "meh" job
that feel when no gf since 2010
that feel when incel since 2012
that feel when struggling w/weight issues
that feel when $1300 in the bank before bills
that feel when 3 friends
that feel when 26

on a good day, i'm mediocre. on a bad day, i'm a fucking protozoa

thx for the compliment, i guess

The left is entering dawn of the final day, they're going to all out war with white men, the driving force of all human civilization for the past two thousand years.

If they actually wake up the white man from his slumber, there will be no quarter. We will not fail again like in 45. We will purge this world once more.

I wish decrying social justice on an internet forum turned me into a prejudiced master of the system.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT POL BTFO WOW

Yeah.

Meme's aside, I would have an easier time accepting this argument if shitskins weren't constantly being propped up or standards being lowered.

When white men fail it's because le free market fairy deemed them mediocre, but when minorities fail its because muh oppression.

Anyways, Sup Forums, not the rhetoric in the OP. Some lefties have started to realize their blatant hatred of white guys and screaming that we're every sort of -ism and -phobic in the book isn't working, so now they're talking about us like we're retarded clinical subjects who can't save ourselves from our own mediocrity and thus deserve to be pitied.

Don't fall for it.

note*

Lift weights get a gun; the tide is shifting.

Oh wait... you're Canadian...

You should still lift though.

I think you're confused

>1 post by this ID
>reddit
Dropped and saged

Don't fall for it? Of course it won't work, you fool. It will wake up the normie white men. They will realize that they're being treated like fucking criminals for being a certain skin color. What do you think happens then when they start to realize they were conned out of their religion, culture, race, and nation? They hate.

>minorities and women have the same opportunities as white men
>minorities and women are oppressed

Yeah this retarded logic does indeed explain it all right.

>literally arguing that niggers and women should be GIVEN jobs because of their skin
>mediocre white bois can't compete lol
I'm just over here enjoying MAGA. Can't no Soros propaganda bring me down anymore.

tl;dr

Fuck are they supposed to have done, leave Scandinavia? There are no private schools here, no homeschooling, all schools follow the school law and ability grouping is illegal both within and between schools. We weren't so well-off we could just up and leave even if we wanted. I do miss the house we rented on a farm though, it was a great childhood and I'm very grateful to my parents.

It's not your fault you've become a monster, but we're going to hate you for it anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=4hScWZRy6oA

this isn't super far off, most Sup Forums types got shit on in grade school for being awkward, nerdy, whatever, and aren't super successful in life, then they get told that they have it all and they're keeping everyone down, so they get pissed.

doesn't change the facts, but it's not far off

I can spot a false premises on this post at first glance
: It assumes that mediocre white males and radicalized males are the same. They are not.

>minorities
>components of the workforce

kek, stopped reading here

It's right, except for the part where it says their place has been taken by women and minorities. White men had their place taken by other white men even before women woke up.

The problem is outlined correctly. SJWs paint people with no privilege as having privilege. The privilege is being good at what you do, not being white, straight, male or whatever.

Of course, they can't start attacking that privilege, because they'd just look silly.

>try and refute this. pro-tip, you can't.

nice gramOUR
butr yeah, no
its easy:
entirely subjective

also, reported

a villain to niggers is a hero to whites. I look forward to a future without subhumans

Hillary lost lol

If any of that was true, then they wouldn't need Affirmative Action.

we're not allowed to reference this cucked show anymore, sadly.

I'm too lazy to rebuke this, so I'll just state the following and post some spic fight.

WPWW 1488.

>this isn't super far off, most Sup Forums types got shit on in grade school for being awkward, nerdy, whatever, and aren't super successful in life, then they get told that they have it all and they're keeping everyone down, so they get pissed.
>doesn't change the facts, but it's far off

I accidentally a lesbian nigger

>those fucking knees
what the fuck

What?

They're just doubling down, you've nothing to worry about. The rhetoric is largely the same and very helpful to us. Instead of acknowledging their failure at representing us, they stop calling us the devil and class us as crazies. Embrace it. They think it's the change they need but it changes nothing. They'll sit there smug as always thinking they've cracked it, only to start weeping at the next election again asking where it all went wrong.

It's refuted right here.
>These young men then go online and see women and minorities talking about oppression and prejudice at the hands of white men
There you go. This is where the entire post falls apart. The conclusion that should be made here is that WOMEN ARE MINORITIES ARE NOT BEING OPPRESSED. They're just a bunch of whining pieces of shit who have ALSO been radicalized.

But of course, in typical liberal fashion, they ignore the radicalization of minorities and women and elect to focus in on the radicalized white male section of the population. Why? Because it continues to push their agenda. Reality is that white males are only as radicalized as their non-white and non-male counterparts. We just happen to be better at it than our counterparts... as fucking usual.

So women and minorities are mediocre?

Thanks for looking out.

And do you know what happens? Fuckers like you keep provoking these "mediocre young white men" while they're down and out until they increase in number and, suddenly, more and more of them feel cast out and are subsequently "radicalized."

What happens then?

>Mediocre

>I worked to pay for my degree, without a scholarship, still got fucking higher grades than the nigs who mysteriously also passed.

>Lower grades than Asians though, who did the same thing and rode a bike and still have the highest income average of any ethnicity in the US.

>IF IT'S WHTEY'S FAULT THEN WHY ARE ASIANS, THE ONLY GROUP WE LITERALLY NUKED, SO MUCH BETTER THAN US YOU FUCKING EXCUSE MAKING ASSHOLES?!

>so now they're talking about us like we're retarded clinical subjects who can't save ourselves from our own mediocrity and thus deserve to be pitied.

Are...are SJW now treating white people like they do minorities?

You can tell which one has a manual labor job already.

>like we're retarded clinical subjects who can't save ourselves from our own mediocrity and thus deserve to be pitied.

So we are the new nigger?

That post conveniently leaves out affirmative action in the workplace and in colleges and in scholarships

>muh victim mentality
>muh marginalized white males
>muh marginalized minorities
>muh marginalized women
Stupid leftist still doesn't get it. It's the victim mentality that is the problem.
They seem to have trouble grasping the concept of "personal responsibility".

white male checking in here. im a tutor at university then eventually became a lecturer, a female tutor whom I worked with became extremely bitter/hostile to me when I got a lecturing position and accepted studying medicine. I think what makes us rise above other groups is not complaining, that whats makes us men. Remember our ancestors fought world wars, built cities, pioneered medicine, philosophy, space travel and countless other shit.

yeah this is exactly what the post is saying, funny how it flies past the heads of 95% posters itt

Those spics weak knees would make him incredibly easy to flip to the floor. Black shirt shouldn't have stopped once he got him on the floor.

Too late, we're fully radicalized

>mediocre white men
Are still superior to mediocre non-white men.

Does the government ban private schools, or are the public ones just good enough they're not needed?

>When white men fail it's because le free market fairy deemed them mediocre, but when minorities fail its because muh oppression.

this

This isn't blowing anyone out. It's literally sympathy for our position. Did you read what you posted?

Their arguments are honestly so fucking self-destructive that I've considered trying to signal boost them in order to let the left eat itself.

Kek, liberal surprise.

>Let's talk shit about this group of people, they won't rebel against us at all

Are you me?

Criticizing the system that you're on the outside of makes you the master of the system? So liberals must recognize "women and minorities" and themselves as the masters of said system since they love to complain about the system then?

I know one thing, liberals sure aren't masters of logic, and that's why people are rejecting their ideas.

>The problem is outlined correctly. SJWs paint people with no privilege as having privilege.

This. The post correctly states that young white men are at the bottom of the social and economic totem pole, yet are attacked as though they are at the top, and react with indignant rage.

The only error is that the poster presumably assumes they are wrong to do so, or that they're reacting against 'having to compete evenly against minorities', when the reality is they're tired of being the only group that isn't allowed to speak for its own interests, the only group without handouts and affirmative action and quotas, and yet told they're the problem with the world.

Minorities can't fight, which is why they form gangs.

Discovering that young men are group that are often disaffected is not a new or interesting thing OP.
If you think it is maybe the pace of discussion at reddit is more likely to be within your capabilities...

mediocre meaning average, normal, most people

but he has to be a reddit fag and say you are a villain for pointing out reality, to get those reddit points

I think the poster sounds pretty indifferent as to bias. At least his post does.

The problem with people is they are always trying to control other people, put people and ideas into neat boxes.
Leftists are completely blind.
You have been trying to legislate and socially engineer yourselves (and everyone else) out of your own rights, out of your own property.
It's been interesting watching you be exactly targeted and subverted by your own government. You are completely brainwashed. You drone on about concepts that aren't even reflected in reality, problems that aren't real that you want to solve with solutions that don't work. Ever notice how all of the problems you seem to spout on about are the same problems that your gov just so happens to have solutions for? You're tools. You're not free thinkers, you're willingly subjugated. At some point you will push too far and threaten our republic beyond recourse. At that point, people will fight to preserve our country from suversion. We will wipe you out, we are your military, your police, your firemen, your arms manufacturers, your engineers, your doctors, your lawyers, your farmers, we have real skills and will use them to destroy your entire insulated, self-hating, orwellian dystopia.

Feels good being the smart ones doesn't it

>being unexceptional

Really?
>be depressed middle class shithead
>get into one of the best shithole universities this shithole has to offer without studying
>be doing really damn good despite being a depressed shithead

Meanwhile
>minorities get to join with way lower grades because AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
>women get to stay despite shitty results because "expelling people over shitty results is MEAN!"
>they all get fucked up grades, even the ones that actually put an effort
>most don't even do that, they manage to do less than I do

I guess this is the age of praising exceptionally bad people.

The fuck was that move? How did he get any power behind that?

those scrubs even fight?

It's obvious that somebody took a lot time putting words together into sentences, but this doesn't even make any sense. It's not even very good as a specimen of armchair psychologizing.

There are private (run) schools since a decade or so ago. They're still bound by the full extent of the school law and have practically no freedom in curriculum. None at all concerning admittance, the main difference is that they aren't bound by the same ruleset a municipally run organization is when it comes to buying shit. There's effectively no difference between a "private" school and public one here, and the "private" schools are almost exclusively high schools.
>or are the public ones just good enough they're not needed?
Our results have been plummeting for at least 30 years. Two years ago that suddenly became a problem as we fell below the US in the PISA study. That is the aggregate US score, not the result of your white students.

Shit's fucked.

So >we are going to get stronger?

>REDDIT
Why dont you go back there and remain there?

Schrödinger's boogeyman

Maybe if SJWs didn't invade all the games, media, comics, politics and even trying to rewrite history then we wouldn't be at this huge turning point and we wouldn't have to be this polarized.

But since I don't have a country, my kids won't know the country I dreamed of and I don't have anywhere else to go then yeah, I'll put my foot down and say

"Heil Hitler"

no one cared who i was before i put on the mask

>Reddit

Who gives a fuck?

Just call them super racists this time.

It's ok, proto. Energy level is a risin.

This.

The intellectual inconsistency of the Left is what drove me this direction. Once I began seeing through their nonsense in the economic sphere, it prompted me to begin analyzing their social views regarding abortion, gay marriage, political correctness and multi-culturalism in general. I realized social liberalism did nothing more than fragment the culture of a nation. Human beings derive a huge sense of identity from their native culture and ironically, the continuous liberal push for diversity and identity politics strips citizens of their identity with others.

TLDR: dumbfuck liberals made me this way

There's no war on white people.

Chubbs rope a doped until the other guy punched himself out.... 8/10

Case in point:

I've been wanting to immigrate to New Zealand for a couple of years. It's a pain in the ass having to jump through hoops and good luck convincing an employer thousands of miles away to hire a foreigner without any connections in the country.

Paco, however, gets to waltz over here from Mexico, get a drivers license with no other documentation, no immigration fees, and no oversight, but he's the oppressed one denied freedom of movement and the right to a better life.

When i want to move, I'm an oppressive colonialist or some shit but if Pablo/Raheem moves he's a noble hero who just wants a better life.

I keep Zaprudering the fuck out of that clip and I still have only the vaguest idea what the fuck happened.

Kill yourselves.

Yes, it's an improvement over abject hatred, but it's not enough. They just want to treat working class white men like they treat other minorities: by giving us oh-so-noble pity whilst doing nothing to actually address the fundamental causes of the issue save for putting us on welfare plantations because daddy government knows best.

Anything from /r/politics is total garbage.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5d2t6i/we_need_to_talk_about_the_online_radicalisation/

if they are, we won't submit to them.
Do they really think we're going to forget how much they hate us.

.....a spinning back fist?