PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/15/michelle-obama-ape-in-heels-facebook-post-causes-outrage/

F

An american hero F

Niggers can't handle the bantz

F

One day, humans will grow out of being offended by everything.
If that doesn't happen I hope we get nuked by Vogons.

I doubt she can walk in heels.

I think it was disrespectful. As someone who voted for Trump I condemn that guys actions and rhetoric. I'm glad the little shit got fired. We dont need dumbfucks like that making us look bad, Trump is catching enough flak right now from all the "hey rabbi" tricks. I'm sitting here trying to MAGA and fucking normies are running around being retarded. Fuck. Let's all just MAGA. Goddamn already.

>ape-in-heels
How many people, you think, laughed at that internally and it was cognitive dissonance city?

F

Kinda this.

But she refused to be seen with the new first family so... fucker. She is an ape.

Do you have any fucking clue how many people are going to have to die before America can reach equilibrium? And you condemn a single man for someone hurting someone's feelings.

that is an insult to apes

This is such bullshit. Fucking leftist cucks forced us to learn about evolution in school where we were taught that all humans are apes. Michelle Obama isn't human? Fuck this shit. Can't wait until Trump purges them all.

Wow. I guess racism is still huge in our country.

If knee-grows continue with the PC bullshit, they should probably be thrown over the wall with the illegals at this point.

That, or ship them all to Portland, Oregon.

Trump should hire him.

Fuck off, we don't need more.

Portland huh? Given the chimp outs over the Trump win, I consider Portland whites to be honorary niggers.

>Ape in heels

I found this way funnier than I thought I would.

F

She and my dad would get along great. He is still upset that I married a native American.

I'm further south outside Portland, but fuck it's within 50 miles. We don't need more niggers or spics. Only Portland and Eugene voted for Clinton.

Post pics.

what said

Fucking this, I dont need more people at work saying "Hey user, if trump is so good and promotes equality then why did this happen?" Although I disagree that she shouldnt be fired for what she thinks and should be allowed to voice her opinion, she shouldnt be retarded enough to post it on social media. Posting your Political opinion on social media in the first place is retarded

He's honestly not that good looking. Just a fat guy in his 60s with a graying beard.

She should be fired, it was a stupid fucking post. Michele usually wears flats.

>living in liberal Oregon
JUST

You mean, a majority of the people that live in the state.

My kinda hero F

>PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS
Fuck off faggot

>oppressed by the north
>rejected by the south

Can we just secede and form Appalachia already?

F

The illegals I mean.

Day of the rope soon. Do you think we will spare you? I will make your your ilk hangs before our enemies.

Free speech doesn't wait for no man

>muh private business

Then you should be able to fire someone for being gay then if words are a reason

Plenty of targets here, and plenty of forests to hide out in and build shelters for when shit hits the fan.

She is a handsome woman...

This. She is an uggo ape but he really didn't need to say this in public like some autist.

yeah except unless youe eighty miles south of portland, your probably drinking toxic willamette water all us liberals just upstream are dumping bleach into for you. Ducking rural salem rednecks ought to 'ang

A true patriot

F

>West Virginia
Literally the last hillbillies. The Italian mob runs entire counties. Half the population is on meth. What the fuck do you expect to hear in West Virginia?

>not having a filtration system in your home

rare hitler CIA

TITS
NOW

for yiu

This is the best possible outcome. Now everyone can move along.

God bless West Virginia

mirin dem traps

For real, though. Michelle-bashing is legitimately uncalled for.

F

F

>letting the maid walk ahead of them

Banter is atleast somewhat clever and witty.

"lol blacks r munkeys" is the oldest insult in the book.

F to freedom of speech