How's Vancouver in Canada?

How's Vancouver in Canada?
Im an Australian born Chinese (ABC) and im done with Australia's degeneracy. I am a Cantonese speaking Chinese.

Will Vancouver accomodate Cantonese speakers or are they all mainlanders?

Fuck off were full

Fuck off were full

Fuck off were full

Fuck off were full

Fuck off were full

Kek op, go back to China.

Fuck off were full

Fuck off we're full.

Fuck off we're full.

Fuck off were full

None of your business at this point. Go bant elsewhere. Fucking Australian

>Cantonese
you would feel much more at home in Markham that's just by Toronto that's where most of you guys are the han are on the west coast

Fuck off we're full Canada doesn't want you either gb2 smog filled shithole china then ya maggot

fUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Fuck off, full, etc.
Otherwise Vancouver is a rainy liberal shithole where you can rent only a broom closet for $2,400 per month.

No, I am not exaggerating. Enjoy your stay.

Fuck off We're full.
Go to CHINA YOU FUCK

You want to go to Van to escape degeneracy? It's full of libtards and drug addicts.

Fuck off were full

Get out of our country. And do go shitting up our Commonwealth brothers.

*Don't. Don't be a smartass about that cunt.

HOLY FUCK. LMAO VACOUVER IS MORE CHINESE THAN SYDNEY

2011 statistics
Vancouver - Chinese = 30% of total population
Toronoto - Chinese = 10% of total population
Sydney - Chinese = 6.5%% of total population

LMAO WHAT THE FUCK GUYS. YOURE ALSO A CONSTITUTIONAL MONARCHY LIKE US. HAHAHAHHAH THAT IS SO FUCKED UP. WHY ISNT YOUR GOVERNMENT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

Also, Canada 's cultivated land area size is extremely close to Australia's.

Australia, the similarities are there. Arent you concerned? Canada is what Australia will be in the future and Canada did nothing to stop it. Oh fuck Australia there's no saving you guys. Im so fucking sorry.

you are always welcome.

Fuck off, we're full.

I'm half Cantonese, quite a few of us in Saskatchewan. But we're objectively the worst province in Canada.

Fuck off goof, don't be giving this chink fuck any help.

>done with degenaracy
>considering Vancouver

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Go back to China young man!!

I consider myself a liberal and i enjoy recreational drug use.

You need to go back charlie.

Fuck off were full

Im asking canada. This thread has nothing to do with you anymore. Go shitpost elsewhere, fucking Australian.

Fuck off were full

2011 statistics

LMAO WHAT THE FUCK GUYS. YOURE ALSO A CONSTITUTIONAL MONARCHY LIKE US. HAHAHAHHAH THAT IS SO FUCKED UP. WHY ISNT YOUR GOVERNMENT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

Australia, the similarities are there. Arent you concerned? Canada is what Australia will be in the future and Canada did nothing to stop it. Oh fuck Australia there's no saving you guys. Im so fucking sorry.

Fuck off we're full

Then fuck off to China and stop clogging up our school systems and buying our fucking properties.

Im just making sure you are serious...not just some whininig leftie.

dont come to the us pls

Why spend tens of thousands of dollars just to move to a city we're your bound to be just another chink in the sprawl.

ok ok jeez I didn't see the fuck off were full spam till I entered the chat

Becareful, delusional aus/pol/. whinging is a markable Australian trait. I suggest you google it once you're on your break from shitposting.

Top kek. Then you're welcome anytime. Trudeau will soon legalize kush. Then we can blaze it all day.

Fuck off we're full.

WHAT THE FUCK? HOW CAN THE GOVERNMENT YOU LET THIS HAPPEN?

Fuck off were full

Can you answer me this - why the fuck do you chinks NEVER look where the fuck you are walking in public? seriously every slanty around here just fucking walks around like they are half asleep fucking bumping into everyone not moving out the fucking way walking about the pace of a snail. Also why the fuck can't you drive either? Serious question.

>Im an Australian born Chinese (ABC) and im done with Australia's degeneracy.

You're not Australian cunt. Get out.

Fuck off were full

What Australian wants to settle in niggerica? I cannot stand african-americans. You're safe from me. Well more like im safe from you.

this thread has nothing to do with you. Im asking Canada. Go shitpost elsewhere. Fucking Australian.

>serious question
>asks a stupid question

No. Fuck off, whiny cunt.

Answers here

2011 statistics

You should stay here a while longer chink, seems you need to expand your vocsbulsty beyond "whiny".

FOOOK OFF WE ARE FOOKING FULL YA SLANT EYED INSECT

Fuck off, THEY'RE FULL

Fuck off we're full.

No I actually genuinely believe there is something inherent about your race that makes you shit at spacial awareness. I base this on the fact I live in a highly asian populated area where I drive 2 hours a day on average. I would go as far as to say that 80% of people who fuck up on the road that I see with my own eyes are asian. So care to explain? My theory is you cheap fuckers just let people in your family with no licence do shit like run up the shops real quick thinking they won't get caught.

fuck off were full

Get out of our country you disgusting chink poofter

>will vancouver accomodate cantonese speakers

most major canadian cities are practically chinese colonies. The school I went to in toronto was 80% cantonese, that was back in 2000, now i think there are more mainlanders.

If I go out and take a walk right now I'll see 10-20 chinese people for every white person. All the white canadians ran away into the woods into their cuck sheds so they won't be bothering you.

I've noticed Theres a reputation with canadian posters that they're trying to copy australian posters. I don't understand the injoke though. Would appreciate an explanation, but I honestly don't care too much.

In all honesty its a net loss if you move here. We're planning to increase immigration to ludicrous levels so housing and work will be diverted to whatever oppressed class of the day is more popular. As you are of Chinese descent I doubt that you would fit that bill as a number of other Chinese have already taken a foothold in Canada.
Also due to the staggering increase of immigrants you'd be in a front row seat to the Canadian Race War so if your game take a bat and a seat

>also you'll find that Vancouver has a invisible blanket of despair and desperation about it. Its seriously troubling and odd.

Depends, are you coming in on a shipping container?

Yeah go to canada it is awesome there. A holiday of hockey, weed and beers. Next stop finland and nude saunas.

Was gonna answer but if you don't care I don't see why I should either.

You should mind your business. Nosy australian. You're starting to sound like a bitch. Not australian of you at all.

Dude. Who cares? Really, who gives a fuck. Just muscle through them. They're just fucking soulless drones. What the fuck can they do to a glorious anglo race? Unless you're actually not an anglo...hmm?

The streets are full of heroin addicts ready to stab you with a dirty needle if you don't hand over your tim hortons money.

You sound abit too hissy and pissy to play the shitposting role you're meant to play if you replied to me only to tell me you wont explain it.
Loosen up Australian.

>muh Anglo
This fucking chink again.
Here is a thought, either you consider yourself to be an Australian (no hyphenated bullshit) and be a patriot, or you can buy a plane ticket and take the first flight back to that smog ridden shithole known as China.
Your choice Chang.

Why is drug use that big a thing even though it's mostly chinese migrants living in Vancouver?

Your troll thread is pretty shit desu. You should feel bad. You even used a proxy to troll people and it didn't really work out for you. Fuck off op.

But ausanon, we need to know our enemy!

Lmao, in this thread you, america, is the absolute last person i need advice from. Ill take advice from
Aust
Canada
China
Hk
Taiwan
singpore
Nz

But not ever an american. Your opinion means fuck all to me. Every post you make is just another shitpost to me

Sounds like you've got a chip on your shoulder against the Americans pal.

Then find another thread to play wannabe australian shitposter roleplay on.

2011 statistics

Fuck off were full

because current year

Grab some chopsticks and shove them into your eyes you slopeheaded whinging cunt.

No one likes a country full of niggers

Oh but my hypocritical Australian compatriot. I wouldn't be a whinging cunt if it weren't an Australian trait.

That's your comeback? So much for chinks being clever. You are such a sook you do this shit every 2 days. Hurry up and kill yourself already.

Anyone here fuckin love some malaysian/indonesian food? Their rice, satay chicken and tofu goreng is insane. I want a little asian wife to cook me and my sons rice daily.

>also you'll find that Vancouver has a invisible blanket of despair and desperation about it
I have no idea what you mean by this. Tell me about the despair and desperation.

Are you the same annoying chink who keeps posting about being depressed living here? Fuck off already, even if you're not the same guy.

Yeah malaysian foods pretty top, Never tried indo food tho.

>that's your comeback.
You have none from your post, and you're now being a whinging cunt. Kek. Try again. Sook.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL.

same faggot, butthurt his ugly ass can't get a white (or for that matter any) girlfriend.

It's the same basically.

>Australian Born
>Accomodate cantonese speakers
Pick one and stay out

Probably is. God knows how beta living in white countries are.

It is and he is a fucking faggot.
He doesn't identify as an Australian despite being born there and introduced to their culture yet doesn't identify as a Chinese because he seems to hate most of them and is an anglophile.
Either this has been elaborate bait this whole time or this chink is clinically retarded.

Good job proving you are even dumber than an Abo. Kill yourself. It's what all the cool asian kids do.

Druggies and whores

Fuck off we're full.

>ABC
Oh that's so cute.

Fuck off we're full. Also I'll brain ya with a brick.

Yes that's me. Pic is me too

He'll kill himself sooner or later.

you're ugly, fat, a manlet and have a horrible attitude towards life. The world would be better without you. Please stop posting here.