Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

eaglerising.com/9379/atheists-smarter-according-list-worlds-highest-iqs/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/04/03/why-people-with-no-religion-are-projected-to-decline-as-a-share-of-the-worlds-population/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that OP is a kike shill who wants to divide whe white race with religious lines.

get out of here, heretic

the one true god is kek

Fuck off with your hippy bullshit, libshit.

>Christian board
>Believes in government
(((Jesus))) was an anarchist, he rejected the idea of authority having legitimacy.

>theological knowledge of a 12 year old

I know everything there is about santa claus, you dont even know his middle name checkmate nonbelievers #thebeardisoutthere #nicelist

> europe before christianity
> bjorking in caves

> europe during christianity
> dominates the world, abundant accomplishments

> europe after abandoning christianity
> degenerate third world cesspool when not a bloody warzone

I have a new God, one that actually works.

Shouldn't you all be fucking off to /Reddit/ right now you faggot fedoras?

Why even come on a Christian board?

witnessed

God came to earth in human form and shaped the world more than anything else, the entire western world is the way it is because of Christ, as was his plan.

At most a few thousand people ever worshipped Kuk at his highest point in history, along with several other heather Egyptian Gods.

What happened to Egypt? God destroyed it. Several times.

Yup, Kuk sure sounds like a winner.

Witnessed

>Fedora

If god was real, why are Americunts about to be victims of a troll-perpetrated civil war since they're all bible thumping faggots.

There's your god right there. Worship it, hail kek.

Fuck off with your compassionate forgiveness, helping the poor, and being subservient to a god. Either kill the god, or fuck off as the shitty lieberal weakling you are.

If the 'hat' fits

Lol

Keep your gay religion out of Sup Forums.

Sorry, was that a 'yes I do intend to get off this Christian board and fuck off home to /Reddit/?'

things you have to do for your god: get up early on sunday and wear nice clothes and pray and sing and give your hard earned money along with laundry list of other things you can and can't do

things one has to do for kek: shitpost and get repeating digits

No, it's because of white people. Niggers and spics have a much higher Christian population than white people and they have done nothing. The success had to with race, not religion you LARPing Christnigger.

i feel i have more in common with a Christian black guy (like a ben carson for example) than some godless liberal homosexual hwhite male (you)
OP didn't have to point that out for me.

>inb4 c-c-cuck
not saying i'd let one date my daughter or fuck my wife

Except before Christianity white people of Europe were constantly warring with each other, worshipping trees and fucking goats/cousins/whatever.

Face it, the White man is God's chosen race. You atheist faggots know nothing of history.

Holy shit dude. You're literally no different than the niggers that yell at people in the street about how Jesus wuz black n sheeit.

You have to go back there.
War is good. Go sing kumbaya with your hippy peacenik faggots elsewhere.

>claims the atheist who finds belief in God absurd but has no trouble believing the Atheism Fairy causes nothing to explode into everything, for no reason, and then magically form sentient life.

Irony/10 fuck off back to /Reddit/

Also, I guess the Romans and the Greeks don't exist in the alternate timeline you've invented.

Mods? Delete this please, it's not politics related.

Greeks spent time fucking boys until the became irrelevant, Romans stagnated until then became one with Christ, to the extent that the western Roman Empire lives on today in the Catholic Church.

Bane's 42nd "For You" brigade reporting in

Was a tough fight lads but we made it. Served honorably with my unit on the home Sup Forums front and at the triggering plains of tumblr

>believing in a fucking god
Get the fuck out retard
Spread your degeneracy sonewhere else

Back to /Reddit/ with you, these threads are Sup Forums history and no true Pollack is ashamed of giving glory to God.

that's weird, i don't see you crying in this thread ( ) which is actually off topic.
seems like you have a specific axe to grind.

religion (worldview) and politics are inseparable.

>wahhh im fat and ugly and cant stop being a stereotype God must be fake

Atheist here, but Christian sympathizer

I acknowledge the superiority of the Christian faith.

I simply cannot accept God into my life because of unresolved issues with my parents.

>Still posting cringey fedora memes from 2014
>Projecting the religion you were told to believe by mommy and daddy on to every single user of a Sri Lankan rabbit breeding imageboard

You're a libshit.

>claim to be religion of love and peace
>hate everyone
sounds familiar

Was Isaiah the one who prophecised about the virgin birth? How did that idea even come to him?

Sup Forums is a red pilled board. Thinking that a jewish puppet was the son of god is as far from the truth as it gets.

Yes, Isaiah 7:14.

And the Holy Spirit told him.

amen

>christianity
>not for cucks

>christianity
>not gunpowder & ships

*tips cross*

yeah as a catholic who understands how evolution and expanding universe cosmology work, i stay out of atheist vs theist debate threads

atheists are just as brain dead as creationists and flat earthers

The Holy Land now belongs to The Holy People. Deus Vult is an outdated rallying cry for an outdated religion.

Hmmm then why not be an agnostic you turd? It's the ultimate red pill. You essentially except you are human and can never know the truth about life after death

>being this bluepilled
I kek heartily

1) KIKE ON A PIKE rather than hope in yourself and your kin
2) SLAVE MORALITY rather than the understanding of nature's laws
3) IRRATIONAL BELIEFS rather than reason

Gaytheist (would believe if I could), but I have come to realize that religion is necessary. People, myself included, can't be trusted to do what is good for society without indoctrination and fear. Secular society has proven that it's fucking shit at creating stable families, hard workers, and good fertility rates.

I thought it was the "LORD" talking to him as I'm reading it? Or is it the "holy spirit" in other versions?

>fence sitting is the ultimate red pill

Agnostics are terrible. Not as bad as atheists, but pretty close.

>would believe if I could
do you have some logical contradiction in mind that you can't reconcile?
or is it just "i don't feel like i have enough evidence to warrant belief?"

Go back to /his/

You make this same dumbass shitposting thread every day. Just fuck off, man.

Reminder that if you are older than 12 years old and believe in any god at all you're not a real grown up.

>when christian think these threads are serious and not just shitposts

Daily reminder that Christianity is a Jewish religion based on groveling before a kike on a stick.

>just fuck of, man

Remind me why are you on a Christian board?

christianity is the true red pill

>13 year old thinks he's a 'grown up' because he believes life is meaningless

Silly colonial.

Nope. I take pride in thinking for myself. I don't need religion- or the media, or the government, or you- to tell me what to think or how to live

>When Aussie shitcunts post once and add zero or negative value to a thread

I'm not, I'm on Sup Forums. Or did this become some other website and I didn't notice?

Youre breaking the second commandment, user. You need jesus the jew.

Silly /Reddit/or, Sup Forums is a Christian board. You'd know that if you weren't fresh of the boat from r/lgbt or wherever you faggots come from.

Im an atheist and i believe in jesus christ

What now, asshole?

Should i post picture with correlation between religious beliefs and level of IQ? How much (you)s i will get for that?

Pol can keep their religion I'm still here to join them with their meme wars.

Agreed.

You can say the same about republican administrations and the economic ruin they bring.

Another one of these christfag threads... Christianity is a cuck religion. Sage and kys.

Fucking Religio-homo.

You think you can replace the music, media, movies, gaming, and all the other parts of modern culture with Sunday school Christianity and those gay as hell Christian rock bands?

Rofl. You need people like Milo and us, to make the right fun and cool.

Lol you naive Christians.

>Sup Forums=christian
what do you Christians do other than try spread and cry about your dying religion.
All accomplishments of Sup Forums have been achieved through the spreading of memes most obviously kek

>implying that correlation implies causation

wrong post, meant to reply to

Go for it, but remember our of the ten highest IQs in the world 8 are theists and 6 of those are Christian

eaglerising.com/9379/atheists-smarter-according-list-worlds-highest-iqs/

Christcucks have never been more than shitposters(like you). Why the fuck are you here? There's several other boards on this site where you could go when you feel the urge to shitpost about your superstition.

The only religion that's dying is Atheism, fedora

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/04/03/why-people-with-no-religion-are-projected-to-decline-as-a-share-of-the-worlds-population/

Probably because it's completely illogical.

>"Christcucks have never been more than shitposters(like you). Why the fuck are you here? There's several other boards on this site where you could go when you feel the urge to shitpost about your superstition" he said impotently on a Christian board.