What does Sup Forums think about half-breeds?

What does Sup Forums think about half-breeds?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/The-decay-of-Western-civilization-final.pdf
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're alright, as long as they are nationalists, realize that 99% of niggers are...well niggers, and aren't from Sweden.

t. half nigger

dont give a fuck. as long as theyre not half nigger then im good

Some Halfie girls are hot

>america.jpg

I am one. Nationalist, patriot, not accepted by the majority as one of them. Don't really give a fuck.

No identity, so a mulatto often pretends he's full nigger and goes to protect "his people". Shame that they have some white genes, otherwise they couldn't pull off any of the shit they organize.

Feel sorry for them. Must be hard to not have a nation to belong to

I am your pic

This.

They'll never be complete.

You lot disgust me.

As an avid conoisseur and self-described enthusiast of the oriental female form and soul,I shall not stand and lend my ears to this ludicrousy without taking it as a personal affront.

Although I have yet to partake in the actual reproductive coital act with a female I have the sufficient and vast body of research under my belt (and growing) to ascertain to the fact of the asian woman's superiority over her western female counterpart.

Some of you differ, and ignorantly succumb to the fallacious reasoning of ascribing the western wench as the queen of femmes due to their oversized mammaries, puffed posteriors and mockable and unnecessary curvaceous forms. Don't get me started on their foal-like, unsensual limbs.
The oriental woman is stout, well-made in its petite stature. Crafted by conservative gods out of the earth's best cream-colored clays, spun serenely to the optimum culmination and accentuated with the most gentle feminine features of all of man's races.

The asian woman's beauty is in the simplicity (think of the superior flag of Japan). Do not be fooled by the materialist anatomic avarice of the western succubus. No more no less. Perfection. Asian.

I leave you with this appeal to your reptilian brains:

Would you rather have your spawn draw up the life-giving creams from the humble cherry blossom apices of an ethereal duo of Mount Fujis?

Or from the curd-filled death bogs, vesicles of poison and ruin of a long-dead Europa?

Will you take the red pill?

Why? We get to start anew, not bound by the failures or successes of our ancestors.

Is this fresh copy-pasta I small?

That's fine and all. But don't try to bring down every other race with you, like your kin normally do.

This is what happens when you mix
youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE

Would bet money I do more to fight Leftists and their agenda IRL than you do

That has got nothing to do with my post.

>My kin

Nigga, I'm trying to breed them out of existence. What are you doing?

Yes

>humble cherry blossom apices of an ethereal duo of Mount Fujis
this is fucking gold

Its ancient you fucking newfag

>What does Sup Forums think about half-breeds?
They're more highly evolved.

Mixed Race guy here. Feels pretty good. I used to struggle with identifying with a racial group as a kid, but grew out of it-- the whole race identity game is a joke.

I'd say I'm pretty patriotic. Have an old American flag hung up and study the Founders pretty intensely. Damn disappointed with where the republic is going though.

It has to do with your general attitude. If I were to guess, and correct me if I'm wrong, you're a white ethno nationalist. I assume you think non whites are inherently damaging to white society in line with the leftist agenda. That's what I'm trying to address.

The only acceptable hybrid is european/east asian.
Anything else have subhuman blood and so should be treated like the others subhumans on the day of the rope.

you better not pull any minority race card bullshit

I'm OK with being mixed race. Half-Portuguese, half-English - could be worse.

damn

r8

Post nips to go with your trips.

>Shitpost about subhumans
>French

Got bad news my frog friend....

Ive never understood patriotism to a non ethnic state. Its a fucking constitution that has slowly been shit on since day one. Whites look down on you, blacks dont see you as equal, what's there to like? Find yourself, becuase patriotism is a dead end

I don't think that non-whites are damaging. I believe that each race has their part of the earth to thrive and grow it.
Sure some groups may go forwards an conquer, like my ancestors did. But there is nothing wrong with that. War and conquest has been a part of human nature since before civilisation.
I don't hate or dislike non-whites, I just think that when the races mix nothing good can come out of it.

Go fuck yourself leaf.

Holy shit, my pasta has taken off on it's own.

It actually is, but not about it's not even about a nation. Its belonging to a people who actually share some similarities to you. It's one of the reasons I fully understand everything Jews ever did (not that I think it's morally right).

You can't ever really identify yourself when people ask - what country are you from? Or what's your background?

is this how mexicans see themselves?

Don't you mean...blow yourself leaf?

>says the guy who has a 40% chance of being a shitskin

Also
>wat are genes

Most shitskins here love to claim to have European blood, I will give you that.

half white, half blac

shit sucks

hated by whites
hated by blacks
hated by Sup Forums

Not an argument, shitskin

>Not getting the double entendre

*black

Wasn't an argument, was a command.

'Course I do, but only in jest (and for college apps, I mean c'mon you'd do it too).

It's ideological. I don't think the constitution has ever been especially well implemented, but it's an amazing foundation that, at least in theory, just reeks of expanded Roman Republican virtues.

>Whites look down on you, blacks dont see you as equal, what's there to like?
I've never really experienced either-- well until a couple days ago where I was yelled at by some hick for walking my gf home. I mean she's white so I guess I should've expected it, but still, it felt pretty scary man.
Otherwise though, I'd say I've gotten along with most people I've met perfectly well. The "Not Fitting In" thing kinda faded pretty quick after middle-school. Not an especially accurate stereotype, imo.

>he got BTFO this hard

>BTFO by a leaf

KEK

As you move up in the corporate world or get exposed to intelligent successful people, you will discover that they see you as second class. Potentially shitting up the white gene pool? The "hick" is right, stick to half breeds or niggers please!

I thought Australian were White?

KEK indeed, I didn't think it could happen, but my anglo WHITE genes enabled me to completely BTFO you. Delete your account.

My half aryan genes outperform your cuck anglo genes my friend.

Enjoy your cultural enrichment.

>As you move up in the corporate world or get exposed to intelligent successful people
I'm staying in academia, so probably not gonna happen much.
>Potentially shitting up the white gene pool?
Biological fatalism is funky m8. Not to mention the court's still out on the gene-IQ relationship.

Don't be so angry, leaf

>being this delusional

I'd say I'm being pretty reasonable. Please explain your argument better, if I'm missing something.

Second class eh? Don't worry Canada bro. After I knock up my 6th white gf with two black babies, I'll move away to Africa. A happy ending for everyone.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/The-decay-of-Western-civilization-final.pdf
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

Why didn't Ranma spend 7 seasons lezzing out with Akane?

It'll be fine. In the end we're all either dead or robots.

Southern Europeans are all half-breeds and should not be allowed to move to White countries.

You gotta have a really unorthodox definition of the word "fine" to say that.

>Richard Lynn
>Helmuth Nyborg
>figures shamed in academia for their scientific misconduct and agenda-based research
Not proof, sorry. Please submit credible sources.

I will, however, look into the Evolutionary Dominance of Ethnocentric Cooperation piece. But the idea of mapping game theory onto evolutionary theory sounds pretty sketchy, dude. It's quite a leap.

Well, I also find the thought that I can end my existence at any time to be greatly comforting.

The only two scientists daring to bo against the mainstream because they can self-fund and can handle the harassment have an agenda because what, they find the same things ?
If a third scientists begin working on it, and find the same thing, will have have an agenda ?
The fourth ?
The fifth ?

When my engineered virus wipe you filth discriminately since race have a biological basis, will the virus have an agenda and be bigoted for perpetuating the social construct of race ?

You honestly don't believe they slander anyone who's research doesn't meet (((their))) narrative? Your mulatto is showing, burger

Half-breds are wonderful people
Just look at Brazil !

du har fel

Independent scientists reproducing experiments=/=agenda
setting out and ignoring scientific methods to further an ideology==agenday

Not even saying Race is a social construct, but the current arguments about massive Race-based IQ correlations without reference to living conditions is undeniably sketchy. The evidence is simply too contestable and not being sold on it is the only thing a true skeptic should do.

>You honestly don't believe they slander anyone who's research doesn't meet (((their))) narrative?
Not without solid evidence evidence, no.

Aboriginal uprising?

Spent two years with a Jap girl (broke up last week), although the skin is soft and the pussy's tight, they're really too fucked up inside. A nice body isn't worth the mind fuck. Next one will definitly be white. Nice writing tho.

Yes, the fact that the variables of metrics like crime, hdi, wealth etc that have the highest correlation is racial background have

Build the wall

no abos are too lazy for an uprising

we've been overrun by chinks and curries

That's a pretty nuance-less assertion. Please consider the historical argument for those variables rather than the purely biological one.

You keep moving the goalposts, saying that whatever argument we provide is either wrong, not based on ""real science""", or not significant. You fail to provide any arguments to back up your claims. Fucking burgers.

No, you made an assertion based on faulty and dubious evidence that I rejected. You have the burden of (credible) proof here.
My only arguments are "I'm not sold on this assertion, because the evidence is not substantial or trustworthy"
You're also very angry, which doesn't seem like the leafs

you're lucky we don't wall you in

WE WUZ

if you're not going to argue your viewpoint why shitpost then?

Shitposting is for the sake of shitposting itself, i don't need a reason

Simple nature that half breeds are genetically superior. You see it clear as day in "pure breed dogs", it's nice a nicer way to say "we inbred these things for generations".

A good example is the american midwest's women, yeah, you have some 8-10/10 girls there. But most of them look like they were pet vigorously across the face with a shovel.

then fuck off from the board nigger

Why are you so angry?
Estonia can't be that bad of a country

Half-breed detected.

Heartwarming.

that's the girl from black mirror. Her mother was a swedish model, that's has a lot to do with it. attractive people are the master race