Marvel Malted Milks

What comic is this from?

Other urls found in this thread:

comicvine.gamespot.com/heather-antos/4040-81086/issues-cover/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was this that thing that got those Sup Forumsacks upset that one time?

*makes a joke*

>Why aren't these milkshake floozies out and about, saving the world!?

The cancelled ones.
All of them.
*sips Jack on the rocks*

ms. marvel isn't canceled user.

Who is that gypsy girl?

Not gypsy, America.

Maybe all these titles wouldn't have been canceled if these editors actually bothered putting even the minimum amount of effort into their jobs, instead of slurping milkshakes and taking selfies all day.

WHAT-CHU TALKIN' 'BOUT MY LATINX SISTER-WIFE ESSAY!?

cute

It already is in my mind, sweetcheeks.
This is Trump's Marvel now.

Oh, she looks like Esmeralda.

Only 3 of those aren't cancelled. DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

>Laura hanging out with those d-list goobers

Is this her good deed for the week or something?

Illuminatti. They're the smartest people in marvel universe, shitlord.

That's an insult to Esmeralda, and she was a gypsy.

She was the daughter of a French couple abducted and RAISED gypsy

>practically all cancelled now

pottery

>Jack
Drink a whiskey that isn't garbage user.

I dont care what others think, these fake nerd looking preppy bitchs look like they dont even know a thing about comics or have any respect for the medium, and only got their jobs for the gender quota

>Jack Daniels
>garbage

Lady, you have no idea what true garbage whisky is.

if it ain't scotch its shit, son

This is Yoshida's Marvel
Kamala's considered cute
Nips like cute

2 of them aren't cancelled because synergy and one won an award (somehow) twice
The other is not cancelled because she's adorable

We had this thread last night
Reposting
>Bendis (Miles, Riri)
Not pictured, left for DC
Was partially motivated by royalty money along with his weird fetish for black people
>Jason Aaron
Needs a good editor to be at his best
Otherwise he's just very edgy and IIRC Whor was an editorial decision
The infamous Whor panel was years ago and the editor was a male (Will Ross)
>Gabby Rivera (America)
Not pictured, editors are 2/3 male
Female editor Sarah Brunstad has edited America, Squirrel Girl, and Coates Panther but she's not even in this photo at all
Gabby's also not getting another book, she's going the way of Leth
>Sana Amanat, G Willow Wilson (Miss Marvel)
Not pictured
>Bennett (Angela)
Cancelled years ago, she's gone to DC, and her three editors were Brevoort, Robinson, and Moss
None of them are the Milkshake girls

The only one who I think is in the pic and has edited infamous titles would be Alanna Smith (Falcon and Hawkeye)

As for Antos, her record is solid
comicvine.gamespot.com/heather-antos/4040-81086/issues-cover/

silk dint fucking deserve this. fuck marvel for that.

How does it refute my point that they only got their jobs for being women?

And where's your proof on that?

he doesn't have any and is just shit posting, why respond?

Not him, but they obviously didn't get hired for being talented, or even hard workers. And the sheer amount of shit that they put their stamp of approval on is utterly staggering.

Heather Antos has nice knockers and no experience.

Antos is a freelancer and Hastings has said she's very great to collaborate with
Again, her track record is solid

Laura is now just another shallow quipster and can't stay relevant without stealing a man's identity. She's just as useless as the rest of them.

I finally learned what latinX means the other day.
Spanish has male and female versions of words like French does.
So if you are Latin-male you would be Latino
If you are Latin-female you would be Latina
LatinX is part of that gender fluid no gender crap because they reject how the language of Spanish itself operates.
It's basically Latin Xir!

>and Hastings has said she's very great to collaborate with
Of course he did. He works with her.

>Again, her track record is solid

What's her track record before marvel?

I'd work with her if you know what I mean.

Even if your claim is true it speaks badly of how she does better editing than Brevoort (an editor who worked for Marvel since the 90's) did on his books.

Its obvious because marvels obsession with feminism and the fact they seem to mostly only hire women now

She was a producer for a few webseries and editors come in cheap these days
Perlmutter fired a truck load of them in 2011 because he was and still is cheap

Although it sucks, editors can't really take credit for a good comic, they can only get part of the blame for a bad one.

You can be an utterly terrible editor, but it the person writing the comic makes a good script, good dialogue, and follows continuity with no plotholes, then your job is easy. If the artist is good, the paneling makes sense, and there's nothing too out of whack, then your job is even easier. If your team actually meets all their deadlines without you stepping in, you practically have to do nothing.

If the comic is as much of a clusterfuck as your average nuMarvel comic, at least part of the blame falls on the editors for not bothering to do the bare minimum of what their job requires by simply going, "What the fuck is this shit?"

MINE

>I'd work with her if you know what I mean.
That would mean you'd be working for Marvel.
She hardly seems worth it.

You take that back!

She looks somewhere between average and a little above average.
You can find a girl like that without having to degrade yourself by working for nuMarvel.

A book like gwenpool and even starwars needs more proper editing than a dedicated autist who look through decades of hiatory to check for inconsistanct. Historical consistancy is the problem with marvel. They refuse to reboot but at the same time don't bother reigning in people like slott and bendis who've done whatever they like. Includong altering characters in any way they like.

She also joined a death cult trying to kill all Wolverines.
This is not the most questionable decision of that week.

Only in the original book.
And that was mostly concerned with architecture because it was about not letting Notre Dame fall into disrepair.
The author wrote his own play adaptation where that got changed.

>but they obviously didn't get hired for being talented
user used wild speculation

It's not like being an editor is a highly prized job. As long as you have experience in writing or editing, even if its only one job then you can find an editing job. Editors are hard to come by. Why work so hard to make sure somethings conforming to canon when you can write your own shit

Show me some brilliant editing at Marvel.

LIES!

Heather is best girl of all time!

Pretty sure Laura Wolverine and Squirrel Girl are also still going.

that user already replied that he doesn't care and was basically memeing

>all these cancelled and failing female leads are stand ins for the failing editors that marvel have

Based Shogun has a lot of cleaning up to do to get things back on track.

I'd fuck her if you know what I mean
>inb4 a new milkshakegate because of my comment

>pretending that's what it was about

>Falcon
>infamous title
Fucking what? Falcon is low key one of Marvel's best books right now. There's almost nothing SJW about it. It makes you THINK it's going to be an SJW book but then it turns out it's actually just a supernatural book.

She's meh

>kike
Oh boy

Forgive me if I don't get what I assume is a political reference what is 'and 3 others' supposed to signify? It can't be cancellations as Silk was cancelled long before this, it can't be diversity Hawkeye is white. So I assume it's numbers as there are seven in the picture, which one is being shunned and why?

A producer for some shit on the internet eh? There was absolutely no way she was hired on merit. That being said ironically enough Antos has been a pot luck prize gem find as for as Marvel is concerned. She has proven she can consistently edit a book adequately but more importantly demonstrated she can bring Marvel a significant amount of media PR which in intrinsic terms is much more valuable than simply being an average editor.

Kek.

>we want to pander to the /comblr/ demographic

They always double down!

Woo!