Amazing Spider-Man new creative team

Who do you think should be the new creative team on Amazing Spider-Man after Dan Slott thankfully finally leaves?

Personally? I say Gerry Duggan with Chris Samnee and Valerio Schiti.

I doubt the new creative team will be much better. Spider-Man has dug itself a deep hole, and Marvel still has a laundry list of requirements for Peter's character they still want writers to abide by.

I just heard they might be considering Ottley. But it's more a rumor or educated guess.

Bleedingcool thinks it will be Nick Spencer.

I'd love Duggan on Deadpool. I'd also be okay with Cates.

Christ I'd rather Zdarsky on both books than that

I don't know but I'm excited for this new era. Truly a Brand New Day.

>Spider-Man has dug itself a deep hole, and Marvel still has a laundry list of requirements for Peter's character they still want writers to abide by.
This user has very good point. Especially about the higher Marvel Staff and their narrow dull vision of Spider-Man and how he should be.
That being said, I do think Slott being gone will still bring some positives. The Annual story by David Hein, while by all means not perfect, at least showed a non-retarded manchild Peter with family and friends that love him (he didn’t even shit on MJ!).

Was that, Morning Glories and Ant-Man?
Not super hyped at that news to be honest.

Zdarsky has done a pretty good job improving himself. He went from the first issues of cringe with stuff like Riri to a much better story witch JJJ.

Just a rumor (hopefully)

How ironic. BND was suppose to usher in a new golden age of Spider-Man. But now here we are wishing for a better age than Slott’s.

Get Rick Remender.

Rotating team of writers consisting of Conway, Kelly, Thompson, Spencer and Duggan

Fuck you spiderfag we need Duggan in Cosmic

It's sad so many response are just mentioning a writer. Creative TEAM anons.

Get Stegman and Yost back.

How would you guys feel if JMS returned?

Gillen or Fraction

A shame, because it will probably suck but Marvel will keep thinking that they are doing an amazing job with Spidey because it maintain its position as their best selling book, even though Spidey should be selling more and it will sell even if a monkey were to write the collection.

Cosmic is dead. Let the ooga chaka die.

I really hope it'll be him
Or Rivera.

Dude, Paola Rivera is hands down my favorite Spider artist; I would start buying comics again if him and a good writer got on ASM

Only if he brings Leiber with him

>Or Rivera.
Fuck yes Spider-Gabby I wants it...

Kelly or Hastings, maybe Cates.

Writer
First choice is Duggan. Second would be Rick Remender. I think Rick can do a good balance of humor and drama. I saw someone mention Hickman I'd be open to the idea.
Artist
Chris Samnee would be awesome. Ryan Ottley would draw some of the greatest Spider-man fights since Mcfarlane. Geoff Shaw would be pretty cool also.

I really want Paolo Rivera on interiors again with Chris Samnee. It will never happen but a man can dream. I wouldn't give a shit who wrote it if those two were onboard.

Spider-Man's been effectively dead for a decade and you're still bitching.

>Yost
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Does he bring back Peter married to Mary Jane, and make Peter a teacher again? I would accept that. I would accept it far more if he also erased Sins Past while he was at it.

It won't be her. Dan Slott already broke Pete away from his blonde white girlfriend, so Gabby has nothing else to work with.

Because of the LARPer who kept posting "insider" threads saying it was and one of Rick's sources is Sup Forums.

Slott is leaving?

Thank fucking finally. Slott couldn't write a fuckin' grocery list.

Really don't care who writes it, I just want new artists. Would be nice to open a book up and not have to stomach Ramos' scribbles or Camuncoli's crazy eyes.

Jonathan Hickman
James Harren