CTR is STILL posting here

>CTR is STILL posting here

AHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What the fuck are you even trying to do at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc
twitter.com/CorrectRecord
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_holdout
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Their contract ends in December

They are setting the tone, attempting to make the best out of a bad situation. Now that Trump has won, they turn to their next best goal. Tearing us away from Trump.

It will never work.

>youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc

Easy, they got hooked on Sup Forums... that's what happens.
If you stare at the abyss for too long, the abyss stares right back.

They didn't get the memo. All these riots and jointventures take a good ammount of time.

CTR is basically pissing in their own mouth's at this point.

It's cute.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hiIarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

d...drumpf b...btfo

>mfw they accidentally locked a handful of virgin nerds in the basement when they were closing down

They are collecting a paycheck so they can go buy some quality weed from the weed shop. Duh!

they are attached to the reddit immigrants and go where they go

Exactly. As far as I can tell their main tactic is to make it seem like Trump is backpedaling.

die nigger

DELETE THIS

Remember when every shill was just JIDF?

Good times

I just don't understand that if the left is so damn against the establishment, then why support Clinton when the entire establishment supported her?

Are liberals this fucking ignorant!?

>66
kek has spoken. They are still here.

All they had in life was that job. Now it's gone and they don't know what do with themselves.

Drones are drones.

News for you. He got them from the wiki leaks. Do you want to know what they were?

Seriously. That was the NUCLEAR FUCKING CODES for over 40 years.

Welcome to America.

These people are lucky that Trump told me to stop it.

We're trying to impeach the orange clown. If not then we have emergency measures plan if things go awry. Sup Forums is ours and you cucks can't do anything about it.

Wasted get, fuck you shill

I consider myself a moderate... and I have made this pledge to myself... every time I hear the leftist bullshit & SJWs, I promise I will vote against them.

Look what it got them this time.

Sun Zu said:

"Never interrupt and enemy when they are making a mistake"

Please CTR, do carry on. You are the best generator of right wingers I have ever seen.

Because muh cognitive dissonance

>Impeach

He has the House and senate..What the fuck are you talking about?

Looks like we're safe since drumpf can't count to six.

Libs didn't have much of a choice, the DNC basically stiff-armed Bernie (the non establishment choice)

CRT convinced me to vote for trump. I'm pretty sure they are here to try to make us more EXTREME to further their narrative

>People I don't like are all shills

Fucking CTR OP REEE

None of them like him. The people are already pissed at him. Once he eventually screws up, the senate will turn their backs and let the people lynch him.

kys

They are funded by Soros and trying to create civil unrest and they're hoping for it to reach a boiling point by inauguration day. This isnt over and we need to be on pins and needles folks

They were gone for about 2 days after the election.

Sup Forums was a beautiful place during that time.

Now they've returned to shit up the board. Probably got new orders, new agenda to push - try as hard as they can to make Trump look bad.

They didn't know the cost of coming here, they were just paid to do a job, but now they're ours.

>let the people lynch him
>armed with safety pins and feelings

I fucking love this election so much. God bless you leaf.

>ours
Last I checked, your paymaster failed. You didn't just lose the meme war; you got curbstomped. It was like Sup Forums vs. Jessi Slaughter all over again.

That should be worrying, because it suggests that she's planning a coup.

I remember that. It felt very, very strange. Sup Forums seemed empty for the first time in almost 2 years. Really was beautiful.

like todd carney?

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS CTR

IN OTHER NEWS DID YOU GUYS KNOW THAT BLONALD BLUMPF IS LITERALLY HITLER X10000000000000

Maybe libs just didn't want to be here knowing that it would be 99% trump circle jerking

Former Trump voter here, I saw this book and switched my vote.
#Imwither

Fuck!

I kinda miss saging and derailing CTR threads.

All it usually took was a Pepe dump and the thread would start to die.

EZ

I think they just don't have anything else to do.
They didn't get paid by shillary, so I guess soros might have taken them in
I just want to call them jidf again

Helloooo CTR

I know why... pic related...

FUCK OF JOSH YOU DAMN LIT FAGGOT
degenerate

Sup Forums is Libertarian.
trumpkins get your pathetic horseshit outta here

>Sup Forums is

Newfag

when did it change from 000000

Dolin in a swedish name, he is of swedish decent ofc!

I kind of wonder if there was a greater portion of Sup Forums just false flagging as CTR-esque posts.
I wonder if it was just to false flag, or was there maybe a subset of you fucks that false flagged with those kinds of posts to have an immediate enemy to galvanize the resolve to side with Trump? I like to believe that might have been the case. That someone, maybe even a whole bunch of people pulled some kind of persistent psyop on themselves to psych themselves up.

this fucking shit!!!

>I kind of wonder if there was a greater portion of Sup Forums just false flagging as CTR-esque posts.

Its mostly leftists from reddit trying to raid and rest are shitskins who hate white people

god damnit leaf

Hahaha holy dhit THIS is what ctr hires?
WHAT S FUCKING VIRGIN

probably. might be a neat tool, though. false flag as the opposition with intent to piss Sup Forums off and work harder against the opposition.

Gross, look at his pizzaface.

Yeah its really weird and funny maybe they like it here and stay. Would mean we can always practice :)

Time traveling Trump outfoxed them again, after seeing all the protests awaiting he mentioned during the last debate he might not accept the results causing all the people now protesting to claim that not accepting the result is dangerous and wrong.

Check out CTR's twitter:

twitter.com/CorrectRecord

Stopped posting after Nov. 8th...until Nov. 14th, now they're back.

This. It was almost surreal. No shit threads, no shitposters. Just...peace

based ausbro

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_holdout

>twitter.com/CorrectRecord

lol man, they literally just had to wait for the new contracts to be signed

You live in a fantasy world

They're building stats so David Brock can sell his shitty company performance to the next useful idiot. The amount of CTR shit in the wikileaks was incredible. All they do is copy/paste news articles then get paid boatloads by the dnc.
>Oh and have gay sex with children. All that cheese they posted here is gonna haunt them. Faggots

That's not pizza face. That's herpes face from buryin' his face inside different peoples' butt cheeks all day.

Dru.pf screw up, not likely

TOO INTELIGENT to vote for Trump!

GAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

looks like my scrote bro

Dude Bernie was controlled opposition. It was let out in the wikileaks like three days before election day

Well I mean it helps that they were all busy moving to canada

Are they still hiring? I'm still jobless NEET.

>when your to intelligent to shit in the street

Make fun of people who being up the pedo pizza