So, what do we know so far? Any updates?

So, what do we know so far? Any updates?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no but i am waiting for the inevitable pics posted here

I don't think it matters at this point. All the findings got a lot of public attention so I'm sure the FBI is investigating. The FBI surely won't be cucked once Trump is in so this will inevitably be solved.

Trump is going to let the state crack down on these scumbags. Just keep harassing them till judgement day

I just hope this is the case.

Been away from Sup Forums for a while, what's going on?

The leaf Is respected now

No updates.
Pepperoni is still the standard topping.

Podesta has been linked to a pedophile ring based on a pizzeria called "Comet Ping Pong" in DC.
There are many infodumps telling the full story.

NO YOU'RE FUCKING NOT

TYPICAL LEAF SPREADING LIES

Podesta is part of a child sex trafficking ring.

youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo

He loves Comet Pizza, Comet Pizza has a disturbing history. Look in the archives for the details.

I don't get it.

>Podesta kidnapped McCann and used her as a cock puppet
>Hillary likes eating out teen girls(met Huma as a teen)
>Bill likes 'em young
>They had a girl who kidnapped kids to sacrifice

I hope this gets settled. I know the political elites will always have this sort of shit but we really need to make a dent in it.

Soylent Green is pizza, user

John "The Molesta" Posesta, and friends, are involved in a pedo ring. That's probably the tip of the iceberg too.

they all hung out at a pedo pizze joint called besta. the owner would post pedo type things before closing his account. also the website had a pedo sign, but then modified it after it was pointed out

there's 2 places across the street that also use pedo signs. an obvious one is the artison shop across the street called terrosal

however, to move further i think you'd have to do real investigative work - get a PI or something to start trying to get into the the community there and then catch them ; tho they may be lying low tho

im usually not into these types of things, but i think there is a lot of smoke here

My name is John and I hate every single one of you. All of you are no lifestyle spreading hate on the Internet.

Digits say... This is a truthful statement.

test1

The worst part is that they may not just be fucking children there, but also murdering and possibly using them as toppings, and this is no exaggeration. There's a lot of creepy and disturbing stuff coming out from that hellhole.

test2

>2 posts by this ID
Oy vey, let's see who this goyim is

got here 10 minutes ago. 3 pieces left, roll for it faggots

777th here, during twitter raids we'd post all known info on a "wall" and connected the dots old fashioned

>loliticians
Uwot