I think I know the answer to this one. Do you, user?

I think I know the answer to this one. Do you, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2015/01/09/5_reasons_white_pride_is_always_racist_partner/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Im sure the answer is going to be (((Jews)))
or some other nonsense

Because whites are the majority in America and in Europe, so the minorities feel like their role as the real victims in society is diminished and the political class don't want to appear as if they're not on their side.

What does love for your culture and heritage have to do with politics

No clue

"the personal is political," cultural Marxism, etc.

>our experience
Why do blacks act like they are still the victims when it's their own cultures obsession with crime and drugs that have left them at the bottom rungs of society?

And 8% of the world population.

Yet our homes, and only our homes, are being flooded with hordes of brown people to kill and breed us out. We're not fucking stupid, kike, just patient.

Because the biggest genocides from history were made by white people

You guys are close but nobody's hit the nail on the head yet

cause whites are the devil

White people are easily manipulated dogs that need to be put down.

We asians can end all white life on earth within days.

The idea of every race eventually becoming one grosses me out, and I'm a Latino. I don't want white people to be the first to go. :'(

No. -10 points from Hufflepuff

Get educated OP

salon.com/2015/01/09/5_reasons_white_pride_is_always_racist_partner/

Their title is correct, but their reasoning is very, very far from the truth. They should stop dancing around it and just spit it out.

Because we are better.

ding ding ding

Becuase whites have something to be proud of, and liberals only like fantasy

Because the left can't benefit from it in any way. These movements are always right-wing so hostile towards the left's ideology.
I know the left loves racial identity politics like BLM or La Raza so why not a White pride one?

Irish pride is a-okay, as is French pride, Jewish pride, Italian pride, Russian pride, Polish pride, etc...

Depends on what you count as a genocide, and what counts as the "biggest." If you're talking about wars with high civilian casualties, East Asians easily beat Europeans. Africa has had its fair share of genocides as well. Look up Shaka's conquests, the Second Congo War, or the (ongoing and highly controversial) South African farm attacks. Seriously, don't look up the last one if you're planning on sleeping within a few hours.

The actual answer is that black pride, for example, isn't about being proud to be black, it's about not being ashamed of being black. There's so much to be proud of if you're white, but it's easy to be black and hate yourself by default because of simple historical and statistical truths.

TL;DR white pride is redundant, other ethnic pride movements aren't about pride, they're about undoing inherent shame.

>muslim is a race