This is a map of current senators up for re election in 2018. They're all blue...

This is a map of current senators up for re election in 2018. They're all blue. We can uncuck this country guys we need to make the senate great again!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_gubernatorial_election,_2018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2018 is fucking yuuge becuause the senate can be a red majority for Trump's presidency if a few of those blue senators get knocked out.

What did kek mean by this?

WHAT THE FUCK IT KEEPS HAPPENING!

and dems hardly ever turn out for midterms. Usually. I think they will this time. We'll have to be on our toes.

A HA A

Dems going to double down on nutty identity politics
Trump wave will still be going strong

Time to flip MN and NM red

2018 is a long ways off, Swamp Draining and Liberating Europe are priorities.

WTF wont let me post fucking CTR is real.

Stop please! I'm tired of winning already.

What the fug

It's a good thing I'm not getting digits or trump would be god emperor

stop this

NY here, I'm ready for 2014 part II. Hopefully King Cuomo will be usurped this time around

De Blasio's spoken for tbqh if he ran for re-election he'd be setting himself up for failure; still want him to do it though

Ivanka Trump should run in New York.

Cuomo isn't up until 2020.

Wow, democrats are really in for a hard fucking.

I disagree. You get too much of the same party in there and they don't worry about elections and only answer to lobbyists. This happens in Liberal cities and bumfuck Conservative backwaters.

I see a clear path to making this happen but we have to start in January and it might not be easy.

In January I expect Trump to quickly start pushing bills. That is, he gets some Republicans to create the bills based on his ideas and they start moving it through Congress and Democrats will undoubtedly do everything they can to oppose those bills.

Ideally, Republicans do not fuck this up by attaching a lot of bullshit riders to the bills. If they do, they're fucking us up and we may have to get some Republicans voted out if they can't calm their shit down.

Now whenever one of these Democrat Senators opposes a good, solid, clearly helpful, bipartisan bill, we need to engage the meme machine and turn it on them. These are frankly going to be Senators we've never heard of but we have to dig them up and start calling them out on their bullshit.

Ideally we convince Trump / GOP to run ad campaigns against them in their home states. Hell, I might do some myself. Targeted ads in Facebook are easy to setup and cheap to do.

Congressmen are used to working in the dark. National news never covers them because it's too local to bother with and even local news rarely bothers to mention them.

We need to bring them into the light and let people know why to not re-elect them in 2018.

Michigan, Wisconsin, North Dakota, Montana, Missouri, West Virginia, Ohio, and Indiana should probably flip red in 2018, assuming Trump hasn't been a total disaster.

Do you think we can have the momentium in states like Wisconson, Michigan, North dakota, Montana, Indiana, Ohio,Virginia and Florida. The possibilities are grand.

We do need to fight partisan politics in both direction. Republican yes-men who support shitty bills just because they are Republican made are just as bad and this is something we can be looking out for too.

It's not gonna be easy, but if we all pay more attention to Congressional bills starting January, we could actually change the way this country works.

What states can we most reliably count on being flipped? I hope that fuck Bill Nelson loses his seat.

If Dem turnout is shit and Trump can get a nationwide ID law passed, then Dems could be fucked forever

Virginia will re-elect Kaine and Warner. It's sad but true.

In case you guys didn't know Sherrod Brown, the dem in Ohio, is currently being groomed to be the front runner against Trump in 2020. I know people at the state house. That's all I know right now.

ah, trying to get back the midwestern vote I see

I hope Justin Amash runs for US Senate in 2018, it'd be great having him and Rand in there.

>implying the eternal mcconnel can be ended

These are the states Trump won up for re-elections

WV +42
ND +36
MT +22
MO +19
IN +19
OH +8
FL +1
PA +1
WI +1

Add into the fact that niggers, spics and kids don't vote in midterms, R's could win all of them

Even if Trump is a disaster, 100s of millions of ads showing Trump to be a literal demon wasn't enough to get people to vote

I really hope he gets deposed, he and Ryan are two of the worst politicians in Washington.

He was skull and bones at Yale and leads a bunch of finance committies in the senate btw

Florida
Ohio
Wisconsin
Montana
West Virginia
Virginia
Indiana

Yep. This is how a state like Maryland ended up with a Republican governor.

We voted 76% Hillary but in the off years, Dems seem to stay home and Republicans have a chance. If Republicans can have a chance in a state like this, they can damn sure blow out these other states.

Dems will know this, though, and will be pushing hard to get people to vote in 2018.

I bet they'll fail at this but I expect them to try hard for it, by hook or by crook.

Mcuck, Lindsay the Lesbian, and Mitch Mcuckell are three repubs that I hope are ruthlessly murdered and culturally enriched.
Mccain is already saying he wont stop support for moderate beheaders, and graham is already saying he'll block any pro russian deals.
Fuck them all

>They're all blue

What about the red ones

Look how far we've come. After Trump deports all the illegals, we will already be organized enough to take it all away from the libs

Arizona and Nevada are the only ones who could flip

Those senators are absolute cunts though, hoping they get primaried

We just need to remind the American people how triggered the Dems have been this year.

>Arizona
Fuck Jeff Flake man, he could have been god tier and ran on a Tea Party platform, then went all anti-gun and shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_gubernatorial_election,_2018