Is a civil war coming? I feel like tensions are starting to pull at the seams a bit more...

Is a civil war coming? I feel like tensions are starting to pull at the seams a bit more. The media is being thrown into a downward spin, Trump is making enemies on all sides. The "alt left" is in its very nascent steps right now. Violence keeps being report while Trump says very little on the subject. Also, whether you like Trump or not, you can't deny he is being very media shy and indirect. Yes he said "stop it", but that isn't enough. Any other President-Elect would be constantly on telling his citizens not to fight each other.

Something doesn't feel right, like a bad smell in the air.

pls respond

The "alt left" is literally we wuz kangs niggers who will vote for Kanye West in 2020.

If all these rumors going around about some of the delegates voting Hillary instead and that resulting in her winning the presidency, then yes. That's pretty unlikely but I see that as being the only thing that would cause a civil war

Can't wait to start loading lead into niggercoons

Alt-left is all pussys
They wont do shit

Civil War 2 won't happen, regardless of if the rumors are true or not. There's far too much to lose for anyone to risk it.

>Any other President-Elect would be constantly on telling his citizens not to fight each other.
You're right. Obama should get on that.

Yep it's coming and we all know it that's why I bought a shotgun yesterday 12 gauge

If you have been on Sup Forums actively for the past few years you know exactly what has been causing it and each thing that can and has lead to a divide.

>Civil War 2 won't happen, regardless of if the rumors are true or not.
first they have the infinity gems movie but maybe civil war 2 after

also praise k-k

whatevs, let it happen. I run an 8min mile and have 3500 rds of 7.62x39 and 5000 rds of 5.56

>Any other President-Elect would be constantly on telling his citizens not to fight each other.
No other President-elect had to deal with non-stop shit flinging even after they won, or have to deal with special snowflake commies getting media attention 24-7. And like you said, he did. Do you think they are going to go 'oh Trump said stop, I guess I'll stop protesting him out of my own anger and hatred for this country'?

The commies want a civil war, don't fall for their lies and tricks.

I'll see you in the victory march, brother

Nope. The Union is strong.

YOU MOTHERFUCKING SHILLS, YOU ARE CAUSING THIS ON PURPOSE AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU WILL UNLEASH

TALKING ABOUT TRUMP?, HOW ABOUT THE MEDIA, OBAMA AND HILLARY, WHERE ARE THEY CONDEMNING THE VIOLENCE THE IS 99% CAUSED BY PAID HILLARY SUPPORTERS

YOU SON OF A BITCH, I CAN TELL YOU, YOU HAVE NO BRIGHT FUTURE, YOU WILL HAVE WHAT YOU DESERVE AND MORE.

CURSE YOU!!

la raza is right. fuck you liberals.

Trump isn't president yet, and it's not his supporters rioting. Trump making a statement won't mollify anyone, it will merely stoke the fires of hatred on the left.

Obama or Clinton needs to put out a statement condemning the protests as misguided. They won't, because they're salty about losing, and every bit as petty as the (((protesters))).

You want to know what's happened that changed things? Identity politics. We used to have great debates to determine who or next leaders would be, our leaders used to have visions for a more prosperous future. You know what we have now? Arguments about whether it's worse to be corrupt politician or a womanizer. Debates about who is more unethical in their personal lives. Leaked personal emails, leaked personal conversations, because the presidency is no longer a position for visionary leaders, it's for the most extreme and most powerful corrupt narcissists among us who cultivate a cult of personality so they don't have to win the job on its merits, they just play the other's weaknesses against them in hopes they'll appear less weak by comparison.

the natural guard will kill these commies, they have no power what so ever

Someone ferry me over ill be a merc for God Emperor side.

If Civil War even starts looking remotely possible, the government will false flag some shit and the entire Left will be raising American flags and buying patriotic music singles.

Don't worry about it user.

Is this what youre smelling?

What you are witnessing is the collapse of a nation, OP. The core of a nation is tbe family unit and family units are irreversibly damaged in cities and urban areas. This leads to tension between the cities and the rural poulation. The cities begin to falter and blame the rural areas for their shortcomings.

obama quote, "nuke in New York", and if Trump was taking revenge for 9/11, maybe ((((they)))) hit back in NY. Taking out two birds with one stone, as they "unite" the USA under fear, and get back at Trump.

What would the left fight with in a civil war? They're against guns

Civil war against who? The left? Those morons probably never read Marx before let alone handle a firearm.

Remember how everyone was chimping the fuck out in Charlotte this summer?
Remember how the Nasty Girls finally arrived and then everyone caught a case of shut the fuck up and go home?

That's all it takes. The left is a pack of enormous pussies who won't dare to fuck with red states, much less the guard.

He said it directly to the camera so it's obviously more effective m8

All you're sensing is a shift in American politics.
the American people are done with moderation and half measures.
Trump winning is proof of that.
Enjoy your reign for now, because we will swing back hard in the next election.

Yes it is coming. The left inflamed tensions across the entire country, and war will result from it. I look forward to slaughtering betas. They're so easy to spot, too.

They have all those try-hard piercings and hair dye.

Imagine spotting one of those in your scope. So fucking easy.

The left are so wrapped up in their victim obsession and emotional tantrums, that they can't see how much hostility they're putting in the air.

Calexit & Cascadia have both been gaining traction. But also don't forget the anons trapped behind cuck lines in the State of Jefferson. We need to meme for all 3 of these movements.

Soros, and Communist party USA want Civil War since Trump has blown them the fuck out. They can't recover from this for at least 20 years. They are trying to start one yes but I don't think they will be successful. What I wish is the some of the alphabet agencies would start making these trouble makers disappear since a lot is at stake now.

lol love that fire against those shills, Costa Rica

>implying all of your voters won't have been deported by then

less a civil war and more a messy divorce. I don't think this country has the balls to go to war against itself again.

holy shit this man gets it , thank you for understanding my message I try to freakin send people man about society

Nah your just about to get murderd.

Citys out number you by hundret millions.

The land can be worked by new imigrants.

Its time to get rid of the trash.

>doesn't have the balls to kill a bunch of tranny limp wristed fags, and boys taking estrogen pills, and women who cry over nothing

Comies against guns.

You dumb.

Wonna bet?

SHTF harder then with bush jr.

I'm surrounded by these faggots and talk to them about this shit every day. They won't even confront me verbally, they don't even want to have the argument. What scenario would a civil war even be possible? The hoodrats climb out of their holes to fight whitey?

Occupy gets rebooted with a few hundred new teenagers
OH MY GOD YOU GUYS CIVIL WAR
Saged and hidden.

So what Country is Militarily backing the alt Left?

you think Alt Lefties with guns and other civilian home made weaponry are going to do any good against tanks or possible carpet bombings, Not saying the alt right, the US Military, and the President would go that far but who knows.

I know the Arabs and shit have that kind of stuff but they had it for a long time, although it is out of date as fuck. The alt left gonna come up with that kind of weaponry out of thin air?

What are they going to just put a bunch of IEDs everywhere like the Arabs, have the dumb lefts and rights blow themselves up. Once the Rebelling Left gets bombed once by the US government they would probably raise the white flag.

How would reading marx help during a civil war