Are there any Sup Forumslacks who live in the ghetto? What's it like?

Are there any Sup Forumslacks who live in the ghetto? What's it like?

Other urls found in this thread:

wjactv.com/news/local/one-person-dead-another-injured-in-johnstown-shooting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumping for interest

I'd like to know as well, it would explain the racism on Sup Forums at least

I don't live in the ghetto, but I visit pretty often. I live in Mobile Alabama. My neighborhood is fairly nice. I go to my friend's apartment complex and it's pretty ghetto though. People there just look at me like they're curious of what I'm doing there. Sometimes people will try to pick on you, only really ever happened to me while walking in a bad part of town and getting honked at by niggers. Overall it's not that bad here, but I'm sure there are some pretty horrible ghettos, just don't go there and if you are there try to find a way out asap.

Used to. Fucking sucks man. You dont go outside and you dont talk to people because youre whitey. Grew up constantly being bullied in my all balck school where niggers were nigging constantly. Ny time someone talks to me about white privilege i want to fucking go postal on them

how did you escape?

That's a choice man. You can go outside in the ghetto if you so please, but you may have to face ridicule or even being attacked depending on how brainwashed the black people are.

Maybe you lived in a more northern ghetto. I think the white/black relations there are much much worse. Here in Alabama we know how to get along a little bit better ironically enough.

Haven't really lived in a ghetto but I've had a somewhat similar experience.
Okay well I lived in a predominately white and civilized neighborhood that turned into a section 8 neighborhood thanks to Bush back in 2008. It was a nice place, newer, still being built. Then the nigs started moving in, property values dropped dramatically, whites moving out, blacks & mexicans moving in. Crime also climbed substantially (not an exaggeration), most notable vandalism which happened to me often considering I had an F350 that has been broken into once, and I presume a passing car threw a slushie at it getting it all over the side of my truck in the matter of a few months since the street I lived on got taken over. There was also a nice playground that got destroyed with graffiti and a few swings broke, things like that. I ended up moving out about 6 months later that same year.

Dear Diary:

I got shot for the 45th time today by Jerome.

My "Member's Only" jacket is starting to look like flattened Swiss Cheese and my white privilege is being greatly dismantled.

Called Obama again, told me to "change my narrative"; whatever the fuck that means.

Low on saltine crackers and Kool-Aid.

Send money

Around late 2007-early 2008 I meant

Not as bad as people think. Negative stories are propagated more quickly than positive ones on our world. Being neighborly exists here too. We shall inherit the Earth it is said. I think those with more money naturally have more sin as well.

Amazing.

i live in one of the worst neighborhoods in new orleans

Yeah, south LA

Unless you're black I doubt it. Heard it's a warzone in those ghettos. Also the TT docs on the gangs there are lol

usta live in ghetto. lots of stuff stolen, caught one trying to steal a radar detector from my car during the day, coal burner sucking nigger dick in intersection at 3am, bed time, look out windows someone is in my car going through glove box, more hiding around house. raided y swat because someone said i was hinding a bank robber. shots fired into living room window hits wall, psycho chick yelling at tree, i could keep going.

Not anymore but I have.

Living is super cheap, which is nice. There are some good people in the hood, but you will also meet straight up crackheads and gansters. It's good to keep a low profile and not go out at night. Nigs make lots of noise, you'll hear many couples fighting through the thin walls, people outside honking and shouting for people inside, loud music at all times. Pests are awful, I had bedbugs from a neighbor and it was heinous I lost so much sleep. Mice and all the rest, holes in the wall from people punching it, no lights or windows in the hallways of the apt building.

would not recc unless you're planning on staying single

> more sense of community
> still never relax

Southern ghettos, anyway.

I lived in Stockton for awhile. Someone got shot in the apartment building across from me. Never going back to that shithole.

Underrated

I'm sorry

Not sure if this counts but I purchase, renovate and rent properties in the shitty areas of Denver.

Had to spend an entire weekend once scrubbing mustard gas off the walls of my rental after police busted through the kitchen window to arrest my Section 8 tenant on charges of suspected murder.

Must fucking suck to live down there.

Its kinda of rough because everyone is stuck in cycle where your parent didnt succeed and it traps people. Its also like a community. We help eachother out and you become friends with everyone in your apartment complex. School is were everything is fucked. Fights everyday. Teen mom in every class. Gangbanger fucking eachother up because they live on a different street.

>alcoholics and bums going through the laundromat asking people for change because they know damn well everyone has change there
>kids on bikes asking you if you "like DVDs" so they can sell you bootleg shit out of their backpack (which is kind of endearing actually)
>weirdos randomly walking down the street at all hours of the night
>literal gunfire going off in the distance, randomly, and pretty often

Its pretty shitty desu

One thing I will say is that if they try to tow your car or something, you get a better chance of someone knocking on your door to let you know about it.

Also, I was the only white person there at the time and I never had anyone confront me/try to rob me etc. Only a few people said anything and it was just more of incredulity like - Oh, you live in a black neighborhood? Like they liked the fact a white guy was living in a black building. This was almost 10 years ago though

Stockton bro here

Shit sucks, but I honestly prefer living here to San Francisco, which is where I was born. At least here we aren't 100% cucked when it comes to guns.

You'll feel a weird sense of nostalgia (?) almost. Like everything's always on the up-and-up; there's not much that can crush your spirit. It's hard to describe but the memories here are so vivid and warm and I'm probably not going to be able to articulate them here. There's nothing like playing around a silver, fake 3' Christmas tree on a December morning when the snow's fresh and everyone's out to the 99 cent store. You and your friends go fuck around in a gutter and talk about the lame stuff you got the roast on each-other until 4 oclock when it's time for lunch. Highschool is a blur. Everyone's a tough guy and if you're not pushing someone's shit you're probably the one getting pushed. Get some bullshit job, make nice with the guy that rolls his own blunts and learn what customers to avoid like the plague. Learn (again) not to take shit because people will exploit you for all you're worth. Your friends start dying. Your buddy in highschool got shot at a laundromat and the girl you chilled with at homecoming OD'd in an apartment. You drop the toughguy shit around 20 unless you roll with a gang (but only so much). You learn to appreciate shit in a way that's genuine and you learn not to put yourself above other people. It's not long before you develop a mutual understanding with the undesirables that make suburban moms lock their car doors. I'm not scared.

Rent is still $900, which is cheap

>go to 70% black schools for 4+ years
>everything is fine and people are cool to me have lots of friends
>can banter with anybody
>go to majority white school for last 2 years of HS
>people constantly bother me and wont leave me alone. only friends are in IB music class.
>teachers are rude and have a shitty attitude
>all the white girls are constantly butthurt and pull SJW bs
really made me think

niggers arent that desu

In a 100% black school your memories would not
be warm like that

Some of the multi-racial public schools can hold it together. The full black ones cannot

The ghetto i live in has a lot of southern influence.

The make up of my city is like 40% white 35% hispanic and the rest black.

I work for Taco Bell and many of my coworkers are either felons or single black mothers with like 4 kids

I honestly love my coworkers, cool people. They wouldn't steal your shit or any of that.

The drug dealers i know are kind of scummy, they try and seek out rich white kids to sell to. also they literally have no morals when it comes to relationships.

>Name is Bruce
>dude is like 28 with 3 kids
>been to prison, been a crip, also has gotten in a shootout before
>His wife has literally stuck by him through everything even through the time he was in jail
>Tells me he's done playin around and that she deserves a man
>a month later this nigga is tryin to finesse another ho

But living in a southern ghetto i feel is different than a chicago ghetto. These people have grown up together and the sense of community is stronger.

They kind of grow up and live in one neighborhood for their whole life. Now if you throw in haitian niggas in the mix shit just hits the fan.

Also when i was 16, had just moved to this town and i first realized how bad it was when a car rolled up to my friend's house and he pulled out a gun. turned out to be his cousin.

Can I have a job?

White male here, grew up in the hood, got out when I was 7. Meth labs went boom and saw many a baboon.

If you have to sleep anywhere with dilapidated buildings and crazy-looking people, do it with cotton wads in your ears and nose.
The roaches will crawl into either of these orifices, and it's an awful pain in the ass to remove them. The stupid critters can't walk backwards.
With the cotton wads, you'll just have to worry about them crawling into your mouth.

I went to an all black school and had a great time.

Wealthy white guy here, sure glad my parents were smart enough to make lots of money and give me a comfortable upbringing. Carry on, plebeians.

Honestly I don't know how it is for other but I don't think niggers are bad people. They live a simple life. They just want to smoke weed, make a little money here and there and fill themselves with whatever black media they can. If you are nice to niggers, they are nice to you. Just learn to banter back with them and defend yourself and you're fine.

Mexicans are terrible though. I had knives pulled on me in Phoenix just for taking a piss at the wrong time. Got my ass beat everyday.

>Phoenix
haha no shit dude, what school?

How hard would it be for ghetto dwellers to be genocided?

She looks like a qt professor I had in college.

this is honestly so true, took me awhile cuz i was middle class for awhile but i learned in like a year and was respected by them

Northern Mexicans are fucking horrid subhumans. San Antonio mexicans are just like white people. idk why or how but that's just how it is. - shrug -

I live in Australia. Waiting to get out, yes not easy at all.

My band practices at a house in West Oakland. I'm there quite a bit so feels like I live there a bit. You gotta make friends with the neighbors. Once they feel like you're cool, they don't give you shit although a few of the male dindus are real suspicious of us and won't acknowledge even if we give them a shout.

I currently live in Gary indiana, it's bretty gud desu. I've had a drunk negress plow through my mailbox, watched SWAT raid the neighbors house, kek, that was hilarious. One time a mad silverback ran down the street naked, probably high on crack

My country is literally a ghetto. It makes me want to kill myself every single day, but Trump's victory gave me hope and I'll be moving to the USA next year.

>inb4 you have to go back
I already have two job offers there, I'll be a legal monkey.

Are you a grlll?

God it's been so long. I honestly cannot remember. I was near Camelback and Indian School though.

trump wants to reform h1b as well senpai

Its not bad, the local police dept is so underbudget, they can't keep up. Most of their cars aren't running on all cylinders, and have busted headlights/cherry lights. The county and state patrol most of the area and as long as your not a flat out degenerate they let most shit slide.

I was born in the ghetto raised in the ghetto can't forget the ghetto

They to busy slingin dope or suckin for crack to post

Stawp to post on dat chan in da hood and get shot by police for flashin his stolen bb

You're a total retard. Trump and his followers want you out.

I live right up the street from a projects ghetto, a heroin dealer was shot outside of my house, it's really shitty, I'm just waiting for a stray bullet to hit me in the night, I saw the body under the white blanket when I got home from work

>LINK TO SHOOTING ARTICLE

wjactv.com/news/local/one-person-dead-another-injured-in-johnstown-shooting

I lived in a ghetto in chicago once. It was pretty ruff. I got shot dead about 46 times.

Been near la for a long time.
It's poor but if you have the right attitude you can get by.

Seen a white guy help a thug pick a eyelash off his face. Thug even blew it off his finger to make a wish.

I mean that was also at the same spot the police where fired at from apartment windows, but life goes on.

Proving without a doubt the problem is in fact liberals

Way to go nonracist phoenician.
People who man-up don't deal with racism.

>Seen a white guy help a thug pick a eyelash off his face. Thug even blew it off his finger to make a wish.

White guy here, I work in Detroit everyday. Our workers leave their crack baggies all over the place, nags consistently sell cointerfeit items and start fights in our stores, my boss and I have been robbed at gun point multiple times. It's a jungle.

High school I went to is in one of the "nicest places to live in America" according to several clickbait articles. But the city had mixed subsidized housing and 'nice' housing, so the high school of course ended up being majority black school. It was a weird place, though I didn't think much of it at the time, because there were inner-city black people next to some super rich faggots that lived in mini mansions. The school staffed all the good teachers in the higher-level classes, while the shit teachers were put into the lower-level classes. As long as you were rich and your parents forced you to be in the upper classes, you were fine.

Overall experience wasn't too bad but I always wonder now what it would have been like to go to one of the schools a couple miles away where the classes were 80% white. On the one hand, it would have been a more stressful environment to get a better class ranking, and the white people were usually pretentious assholes, but the blacks lived up to the stereotype of being loud, obnoxious, unable to learn, and having terrible attitudes.

On the whole, black people may have benefited from the integration but white people sure didn't.

Ohiofag here i live near the ghetto. you have no idea how accurate the term "porch monkey" is

Wat

>go to 70/30 school
>at recess a group of like 15 kids would gather in a circle and jump up and down getting hyped
>name would be called out
>they'd all break off the group and run down the target then gather around him and beat his ass

Luckily I was on the bball team with one of the main kids so I never got selected. I remember another time when high schoolers with ski masks on ran onto the recess area with guns. Luckily they didn't shoot anyone. Remember a kid I ran track with got shot in the back of the head walking home from school just because. It's rough but liveable if you stay low profile and know the right people

I used to live in the ghetto and had a thing for black girls only, now I live in a cringy suburb full of posh adult kids that throw around the word nigger freely but never met a black person nor been in an actual fight.

They usually get quiet when people of other ethnicities come around. Always tend to have stickers on their cars telling about what school they went to or their pseudo anti govt / pro gun views despite not being able to CC here

>Northern California

Hopefully I can still rescue one that isn't infected with the BLM rhetoric. About 90% are already plagued by the "the white man is keeping me down" rhetoric

A redpill black would most likely be former military at the least or work in the healthcare/medical field.

I need a black woman that would hold me down like in the Parks and Recreations episode where they were arguing with the neighbors

Oh they all steal anything so make sure to look as poor as possible if you're strolling thru for some drugs or easy single mom pussy

Showing off any kind of money is bad.

It's weird that the black girls I've been attracted always had some white side or white grandpa/grandma on either of her parents side

Anyone outside of this isn't worth saving or engaging in conversation.

>TFW just want to have qt redpill token black wife in white neighborhood that just wants to build ARs and ride dirtbikes ( ;__; )

Center city or 9th ward?
Even by St Claude all those projects are now new developments.

NOLA is going white.

How's the pawn shop?

He only wants to impose a labor market test for employers before they can petition for a foreign worker, and he uses H1Bs on his businesses.

I'm pretty sure he wants me in, I have a PhD in economics and I hate globalism. His supporters can eat a bag of dicks.

I thought everyone uses tinfoil. Easy to hide if youre getting searched.

There are genuinely a lot of decent people of all races

Its the youth who are absolute and utter fucking atrocious

dafuq did i just read

Used to.

>be me
>Southern Colorado Springs
>bad enough this is a liberalshit city
>go to school with the niggest of niggers
>BUT_WAIT_THERE'S_MORE.webm
>incredibly gay kids also go to my school, they have there own clique
>literally both of these groups are the bane of my soul, everyday i suffer and live in disgust
>one nigger so nig he raped a girl in the locker room while high on crack
>on the other hand, one guy is so gay he got a sex change(fucking warcrime), it acted like it was a teacher
>it used to get on me and my friends case for over anything, acted it was a fucking teacher despite being a sophomore acne festered waste of semen
>one of my friends sister was friends with it, it used to come over to his house
>it would invade his privacy, auditing his vidya, flipping out over violent vidya
>back to niggers, on nig stole my nice ass specialized hardrock in broad daylight at school, cut my U-lock with a saw
>fuckin school let him off because he dindu nuffin, said it was his bike becuase they decided so
>had to call the cops, showed them proof of purchase, receipts, matched serial numbers, got my bike back after 3 days
>school fuckin suspended me over that shit, said i disenfranchised the nig
>the fucking 'it' tried to talk down on me for that

if i didn't smoke weed, i swear to god i would have gone columbine on them

I'm from Griffith, but I'm currently living in the southeast side of Indianapolis. It's not terrible here really. Only thing that sucks right now is the bums are getting desperate since it's starting to get cold out. Fuckers are at every gas station asking for change. And I swear they switch out every couple hours or so. Last week some prick went through my car in the middle of the night. Luckily there wasn't anything worth taking in it. I find more people methin around here, but that's only because they don't do a fuckin thing to hide it. My neighbors are alright. Don't bother us too much really.

> On the whole, black people may have benefited from the integration but white people sure didn't.

Only the upper strata of black folk benefited from desegregation. There have been exceptions, but by and large, the majority were robbed of leadership, skill, and intellect, replaced with degenerates and corrupt democrat mouthpieces.

if you are not white we are full

Protip: U-Locks can be broken with a hammer. And the coil locks with the braided wire can but cut with little wire cutters.

Asking how's it like living in the ghetto

Surprisingly people in the ghetto are working class and do tend to vote Republican. They are deeply still homophobic with threats of violence towards anyone that seems gay.

But the left won't commit or say anything about this hypocrisy of intolerance

nice way to identify yourself nigger, and your a leaf nigger too, disgusting

also, those aren't protips monkey-brain, literally anyone could figure that shit out

Im glad we dont have savages coming from mexico... woops fuckin trudeau is letting all the wetbacks in

"New York" Kryptonite runs at about under $100 is the toughest bike lock on the market.

It's all about where to put the lock so thieves can't get a good leverage or angle on it

Had 3 bikes stolen by Mexicans and an old white guy with some tools. Got em all on camera but the police just didn't want to do anything for $1000 worth of bike

I grew up in a pretty rough area although I'm sure there's worse elsewhere in the US

When I would go grocery shopping they had security guards with guns. If I went to Walmart I was literally the only white person, it was a fucking zoo. I've heard countless gun shots and seen quite a few shootings and/or crime scenes.

I really hate brown people. Go live in these areas and you realize that everyone hates white people. All this talk of diversity and such is just smoke and mirrors. When times get tough, things are divided along ethnic lines.

Blacks and whites are not the same animals, we are very different. Anyone that says otherwise is a fucking idiot lacking experience. There's a reason so many South Africans hate niggers.

Did that kid make it I hope?

I hear too much socialism turns even swaths of whites into niggers, or so a Sup Forumslack from Denmark once claimed.

I dont steal bikes i just was telling everyone the ways bike locks are broken.

Lived in Gellerup, which is THE moslem ghetto of Aarhus

> Constant feel of fear as soon as the sun went dowm
> The elevator was always pissed in, even just after the cleaning company had made it weekly cleaning
> Dirty diapers were left at the basement level
> Moslems hung out in front of the youth club and harassed passer-by's
> Moslems drew knives in the bus to show off
> Stairwell stank of cooking oil and African perfume
> Rowdy moslem youth hanging out and yelling at people no-matter if you went for shopping or to do laundry
> Rowdy moslem youth would harrass former teachers in the bus
> All employees in the local shopping center were either defeated-looking Danes or headscarf-wearing hullabullas
> Gang-signs graffitied on the walls in the tenements
> Dumpsters were burned during riots

Thankfully I live in a 99% white town (only immigrants are the immigrants that live in a small asylum center) 40 kilometers away from Aarhus now

Another good deterance is hiding the bike because mostly its a crime of opportunity and not someone following you.

nah, different cash only business. Laundromat

Parents came over from Bangladesh and had to live in one before I was born. It red pulled them super hard on gun ownership and basically made them extremely grateful to be in America when they were able to work hard and move out.

Dad always told me that the people who got it hardest in these ghetto areas were white people. They bothered the Indian/paki/Bangladeshi people too, but not nearly to the same extent.

He told me some awful things about how white chicks would be raped and killed in their own homes and how they'd break into their houses a ton to steal belongings. Glad he left.

American blacks that are old enough to have family and friends exposed to the 1960s are pretty chill to get along with. But I'm saying anyone now born before 1970s. I can't say much for anyone born in the 80s and 90s. The smartphone and proliferation of shit activist ideas is messing everything up.
I've lives in trailer parks where crafty white meth heads would smile and drink beer with you but as soon as you go to work, nobody knows who unbolted the doors and stole things from your place.

Poor people always gonna be a certain way. Just blacks have a higher incidence because of the I dindu nuffin culture.

the gay crowd at my school had an unfathomable amount of sympathy for the niggers and spics, i don't doubt your statement

>I don't steal bikes
mhmm, likely story tyrone, i also don't rob stores, but i still tell everyone the most effective way to do so

why must normies always flaunt their hobbies in everybody's face as if they think they're somehow unique or special?

>be me riding the bus
>injun crackhead screaming at this guy
>FUCK YOU BITCH MOTHERFUCKER etc etc
>literally going fucking postal on the bus slapping this guy in the back of the head
>bus driver asks them to calm down
>I'm literally ready to kill this crackhead if he turns to me

another time

>living in an ex-crackhouse cause cheap rent
>crackheads always knocking on the door at night
>one day I come home from work
>two crackheads approach me I'm by myself
>ask me if "Kyle" is around
>tell them he doesn't live here idk
>"Ok man when is he going to be back"
>"I just told you he doesnt live here"
>Keeps asking me questions getting pushy
>"Man I fucking told you I don't know where he's at"
>"And what's your name again?"
>"It doesn't matter what my fucking name is man I told you"

They finally left but I almost had to fight two crackheads on my front lawn. I can't tell you how many times I've come close to killing another human being

Another time some niggers rolled up on me with their windows down ready to do a drive by just for no reason. I swear if I had a gun at the time I'd have emptied it into their car.

This was all about a decade ago. Glad I don't live there anymore.

>mustard gas
yeah nah

Feels great.

It's not culture you stupid fuck

That's just how niggers are. We aren't the same sub-species. Fucking liberal faggot

Negroes are hybridized, and there are vibrant nations, economies, and cultures of people with similar IQ levels.

Fact of the matter is, culture and generations of "progressive" social policy amplifying the worst of it is the driving force behind the modern nigger.

Crack heads everywhere. Illegal alien drug gangs. Got mugged with a gun. Some guy tried to mug me by cold cocking me, but I kicked the wind out of him. I recommend getting jacked and minding your own business in this situation.