Is this the based man that has ever lived?

Of the past couple of decades at least?

>youtube.com/watch?v=gjFbBUMYV9M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JM5WqJp7tUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478215800492.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZBqtCiVee4
youtube.com/watch?v=I0RprI5J_5k
youtube.com/watch?v=wtSVBTne-KY
youtube.com/watch?v=n8WhT9BwpRs
youtube.com/watch?v=34dJ7nheBaw
youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs&list=LLQLg199ajq4TEBux5U65OpQ&index=32
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No he's a kike shill.

It's hard to take him seriously sometimes

youtube.com/watch?v=JM5WqJp7tUQ

he'll be a usefull tool in bannon's war chest

That's the first time i've heard him say the f bomb.

there's some serious infowars shilling going on here. Past few days there's been like 20 of these threads

bump

No. He's cancer. I'm all for Trump, but Alex Jones is a faggot.

cry more CTR, you lost, you're fucked, it's over, the plane has crashed into the mountain

>lack of protein in the diet inhibits brain development

Oh my god. I'd never even thought of this before with respect to vegetarianism/veganism, but it makes a ton of sense. I'd only heard it in the context of evolutionary anthropology, and how being able to access protein from seafoods and cooked meat made the hominid brain develop into its fully human state. Take all that away and we could be in more trouble than we realize.

Every word he utters sounds like literal regurgitation.

obligatory

Fuuuuck, he sounds so retarded

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478215800492.webm

No of course not. He sells useless water filters on his show. Real legitimate news shows only promote useful, important products, such as Hollywood blockbusters and Apple products.

Hes a fat scam artist and youre his gullible willing bitch

Fuck no. After alienating most military/vets during Jade Helm, he can suck my big greasy cock.

there's a method to his madness, if you don't see that by now i don't know what to tell you

no one has started more people down the road to redpilldom than he has in the past 20 years starting with his bohemian grove infiltration. no one.

tell me, who has done more?

some trolls here just get butthurt in the presence of a master troll, i think.

>mfw leftists have to deal with Alex Jones being a key political figure and a trusted confidant of the US president

Feels good man

nice

he's so entertaining

edgy. you sound woke, bro.

He is entertaining as fuck, too bad the stuff he puts out is fucking cancer.

Bill Cooper mosr based.

here is another example of the kind of legitimate, worthwhile sponsor that a REAL news outlet shills. Remember to take your pharmaceuticals, and be sure to ask your doctor for more drugs! Do you have ever feel sad? Restless? Are you unenthusiastic about fucking your fat disgusting pig wife? TAKE DRUGS

You know you can trust cable news because they only have the highest quality sponsors, not stupid bullshit like water filters and dehydrated food. If an EMP blast shuts down the water grid I will just drink Pepsi One.

>that time he trolled Cenk into having a shitfit on his own show

KARAOKE A.J. IS BEST A.J.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZBqtCiVee4

The way Alex Jones operates is to grab every hare-brained idea and concept that he can find, regardless of plausibility, and fling them at the wall to see what sticks. Any theory or half-theory that either attracts unusual attention or garners unusual hatred and panic is one that's worth a followup, so he'll keep poking around there to find out why. This means that, on the whole, Jones is wrong about almost everything - but when he does get something right, he'll keep digging and expose a lot more than anyone else will.

i'll ask again, who in the past 10-20 years has started more people down the path to redpilldom?

no one. it's not even close. he reels people in with the histrionics. people can hold their noses, but you can't doubt its effectiveness.

i can't think of a single person that's even close to him in how he has reached into the mainstream so effectively.

he gets more views than cnn now for christ's sake.

the video of him from back in the day going into a texas dmv place is top tier keks

this guy gets it

youtube.com/watch?v=I0RprI5J_5k

but user, he sells water filters that means he's bad and we shouldn't trust him. We must get all of our news from corporate/government-approved sources so we can be informed citizens.

Next Level Demon Burning

This coppercap impersonator is milking you for your money you retards.
Is he even able to name a source on his outrageous claims? I mean not that he has to, he resonates with the mouthbreathers watching his comedy show because he just parrots what they think and they think what he says.

answer then, please

I don't care if 80% of what he says is bullshit, it's such an enjoyable show. He doesn't hold back going after people who really deserve it. That spirit earns him points if nothing else.

he called out the 'jewish-mafia' a few days ago senpai

He's useful for information but you should always check things for yourself if you're not sure about what he's saying. Beyond that I won't say much because I'm fairly new to his videos.

dude... watch the intro before he goes in..

He was forcing redpills down people's throats before half you kids were born...

>youtube.com/watch?v=wtSVBTne-KY

PEOPLE THOUGHT THIS WAS A MYTH BEFORE HE INFILTRATED

Easy. He's the most zealous tinfoil fucktard out there. This dude isn't redpilling. He is not redpilled. The red pill is based on tangible truth and facts. This guy said that the Oklahoma bombing and 9/11 were inside jobs without even thinking of providing any kind of reasoning to it other than MUH GUNZ MUH FREEDOMS.
He's a con-artist and he played you well enough.

>when the super male vitality ™ hits

>only played if i wanna be

time to get back to what really matters

you're ignoring the question because you know i'm right... WHO IN THE PAST DECADE HAS STARTED MORE PEOPLE DOWN THE PATH TO BEING REDPILLED?

the answer is no one and it's not even close.

nice little ad hominem you threw in their at the end since you know it's the truth :)

sorry the leftists are losing, bro :/

one of his best bits ever

rofl that last bit is gonna get him killed

he's literally an example of something that is at the top of his game, it should be cherished

well..... ?

B A S E D P A T R I O T M A N

>that last bit is gonna get him killed

nah, trump has his back now

"Redpilling" does not exist. What you and most of Sup Forums think redpilling is, is really just another half-truth at best and incredible lie at worst.
Do you unironically believe in the NWO?
Do you have any facts to back up your claims?
There's nothing of substance in his videos, hence mainstream media is calling him an alt-right conspiracy theorist. Listen to his videos. You have already accepted them as facts. Maybe you just hate niggers or you have a serious issue with your self-esteem or this is a coping mechanism, I don't know how people can even get hooked on this special kind of bullshit. It's interesting that most of those conspiracy theorists are operating the same way. They're fearmongers and quick to always blame the same imaginary or real group.
They create a boogeyman and repeat again and again that this boogeyman is responsible for all your misfortunes, because your wife cheated on you, you're fat, your country isn't the greatest anymore, because you can't find a job, because you don't have enough money etc etc etc.
I'm sure you've watched a few of his videos, right? How many times does he say "globalists"?

no, but he done his part and to pay due when credits are in the pudding is righteous.

youtube.com/watch?v=n8WhT9BwpRs

Hero of the American people

sad, can't even answer a simple question

you sound quite buttblasted

WE'RE AGAINST SAUDI ARABIA YOU FUCK

so fking butt blasted wew lad

That entire thing was like something from fucking Borat. Except neither side had a script and it was just as entertaining. Watching Cenk slowly lose his mind, then Ana being a true upstanding person telling Alex he is a fat fuck.

I don't know how Alex contained himself. Truly his best work along side getting Trump elected.

I did, you just didn't accept my answer.
You went from being a sheeple of mainstream media to being a sheeple of right-wing conspiracy theorists.

This is just sad guys, I made a point which just happens to go against your internalized narrative and all you have to say is
>umad?

>that look Cenk had on his face on Election night when Trump won

I loved how all the minorities on the show started turning on the two white guys. Then they started flagellating themselves because of their whiteness. Nothing fucking worse than a self hating white.

>Cenk's face as he announced Trump now had a 95% chance of winning.

There is actually a decent amount of protein in plants. Your brain is mostly fat. Plants are low in fat.

That's not Donald Trump

you sound autistic tbqh

Not counting Trump, of course. That's a given.

you obviously don't even filter water, faggot

Blah blah blah, just go back to watching CNN for all your (((facts))) and keep wondering why they never seem to accurately describe the motives behind major happenings and always seem to be blindsided by events that people like Jones see coming a mile away.

Good goy.

u got autism sry

mfw globalism btfo

I don't like when Alex swears. It's like hearing your dad swear for the first time

it was over soros... he's only human

He looks like some kind of mongrel desu senpai

Don't mess with our beloved water filter merchant non-countryanon

He was right about everything

Oh wow that was fucking epic

>Shoo Shoo cenk, back to tyt

Oh yeah try to take that gun here if you can schlomo

hit me in the feels

>I like to eat children

lost it

This

He shills his own products to fundraiser for his own news station. I don't see the problem.

Not to mention, I'd trust this patriot's water filter over literally anything pushed by Dr. Oz.

Checked , Friend .

it is

youtube.com/watch?v=34dJ7nheBaw

how does media work...

>that giant pause before he says "globalists"

The inside of his brain must have been like
>THESE JE-- NO FUCK I CAN'T SAY THAT
>THESE GODDAMN KI-- NO THAT'S NOT EITHER
>FUCKING OVEN-DO-- GODDAMNIT
>G.. GLOBALISTS!

Kek

JE-LOBALISTS!!!

>Soros literally meeting to discuss how to stop Donald Trump
>"Do you unironically believe in the NWO?"

Fuck off Austria go rape your basement daughter

This is what happens when you get TOO red pilled. Alex Jones' mind has literally transcended the blue/red pill spectrum and gone into full enlightenment.

This

He gets alot wrong on certain subjects

But when his crew digs in and investigates. Holy fuck.

Also he has the best guests. Roger stone, steve pieczenik, that former head of the NSA who explained the podesta leaks came from within the US intelligence agencies through a counter coup. That's great stuff.

>>Finger in trigger weld

Don't want to operate but I will anyway.

>> TFW Tim Kennedy uses Super Male Vitality.

>wahhh wahhh he sells stuff, wahhh

when did Sup Forums turn into anti-capitalist retards

>he thinks the NWO is a conspiracy

Yeah people with unlimited power and money wouldn't try to run the world or anything right? They are just honest hard working folk :^)

I unironically love this man
youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs&list=LLQLg199ajq4TEBux5U65OpQ&index=32