Milo Press Secretary Campaign

What would make the left freak out more than Milo Yiannopoulos getting a position in the White House? Lets run a campaign announcing that Trump has named Milo as Press Secretary. Think we can expose their hypocrisy when they won't support a homosexual in the White House?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oH0Vr9Kixsk
youtu.be/ddyMjsZi7M4
i.4cdn.org/gif/1478077141568.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=XOMuHAd0TvU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. He's mean.

No. We need a professional. Not a BLACKED (((FAGGOT))) joker.

Also, British and ineligible.

And?

Go back to The_Donald

I'd like MIlo as press secretary. Hopefully Bannon can persuade Trump to appoint him .

It would be funny desu but realistically he'll probably appoint his campaign spokesperson I forget her name

Kelly Anne Conway.

I think you you are all missing the point. I don't think he will be the Press Secretary either, but I do want to enjoy the lolz from others dreading it.

nah i was thinking katrina pierson

I'd really like to see a MILO VS. JOHN OLIVER debate. Two Brits obsessed with American politics.

I bet Milo would wipe the floor with Current-Year Man, to be honest.

I would MUCH rather see this man be press secretary. The lulz would be priceless.

Katrina

Milos got too much antifeminist history will be a nightmare that trump doesnt need

THAT would be funny too!

>people still talk about this gay homosexual attention whoring jew

sage

That is why it would be great if we ran a fake campaign over it. People would be furious and the lolz would be YUUUUGE!!!

this
>mfw he advertises his water filters before every press conference

While it'd be funny to put Milo in a White House position, he would have to abandon his own inflammatory positions in favor of speaking for the adminastration. It's a lose-lose situation whether for Milo's brand if he's a lap dog or for the administration if he promotes bullying overweight people over daytime C-SPAN.

And while it might seem like Trump and this fag would make a great team, I'm pretty sure Milo has never had to act professionally in his entire goddamn life. Giving him any job description other than "make a lot of noise" would be suicidal.

"How does the president plan to respond to recent events in Syria?"

You're a hatchet man for the new world order! They had humanoids, crossed with fish... Where are the men!?

Ultra Mega Infowars Male Vitality

>press conference starts with a ad for super male vitality 50% off

How about no? I don't need him interrupting himself every 5 seconds mentioning that the lady sitting over in the back has the lamest top.

>Appoint Milo
>"Trump wants to gas gay people" retards eternally BTFO

Would he be the first openly homosexual cabinet member in American history? If so the ass hurt from the left on that "accomplishment" being given to a Republican administration, Trump's administration no less, would be worth the price of admission.

fuck this guy. our association with him weakens us.

stop shilling for this kike pls

That was oddly specific. What are you a fag or something?

I'd rather it be Ann Coulter.

He didn't even debate Benji.

What lol?!? How so?

I like Milo and Alex don't get me wrong but Laura Ingraham should be the press secretary

There's a tranny in Obama's cabinet.

There is honestly no better person we could attempt to meme into the position.

This "Milo is based" meme is worse than the "Sikhs are bros" meme.

Benji would win, but it isn't something that is beneficial. Save the debates for the left.

Fuck off with that nigger loving faggot.

Kill yourself

Why do you people worship faggots? It's embarrassing. Go suck dick somewhere else.

What is the best way to do this? Make a whole bunch of twitter accounts and start announcing it?

>There is a tranny in Obama's bed

FTFY

Milo is a racist nazi because he hates women, dont you assholes know he is gay making him the ultimate misogynist?

He's a white nationalist, so he needs to hang, not govern this country.

Ann Coulter?

He's embracing the label of "alt-right" because his entire life is based around labels. His shitty persona is based on being as loud as possible while somehow not managing to do anything except make money off of this.

Gotta keep shilling for Alex.

>purposely inflammatory
That's a bit antithetical to what the job requires.

I'd second that. She'd be great.

>attention whore
>coal burner
>scammer
You redditards should kill yourselves

Why are you talking to yourself faggot.

Milo served a purpose, now he can go choke on nigger dick

While simultaneously turning the lefts narrative on its head? How is that not a good thing? I am not saying I am a huge milo fan, but does he not serve a purpose?

Stop talking about this attention whore.

>Sup Forums is whiteknighting for a Greek, Britbong faggot cuck who hates himself
You can't make this stuff up.

He's hot blooded and a saiyan, that's what he is.

Gold lolz

Timpf.

She triggers nerds. Mocked the Star Wars. I like her.

>mocked the Star Wars
Who is she? Sounds like a great person tbqh.

Kat Timpf. Fox News & Internetz.

youtu.be/oH0Vr9Kixsk

Triggering Star Wars Nerds.

youtu.be/ddyMjsZi7M4

Hang them both.

Loud-mouth narcissistic fake-blonde shock-comic opportunist.

He'd fit in pretty good with Trump.

really uninteresting

>Kat Timpf
Yowza...

Stop shilling here you subversive kike faggot

i.4cdn.org/gif/1478077141568.gif

This would be awesome. Then again, Alex Jones would be more useful to Trump in his current job, which is basically 7-days-a-week unpaid pro-Trump propaganda.

Katrina. Anne is more comfortable and valueable as a skirmisher.

Alex's career is based off of going against whoever is in power and focusing his tone accordingly... now what?

soros

nah alex is a populist honestly. He saw the overwhelming support for trump and had no evidence that trump was a fraud, so he followed suit. If he was anti-trump, his viewership would of went down. As it stands now his audience grew tremendously for doing A LOT of ground work this election. He earned redemption, the man worked his ass off.

bump

I cannot wait for him to be summoned to the White House for an exclusive interview

Why would you say that?

Yowza indeed.

The leftist media has been talking a lot of shit about how they think Trump is best bros with Alex. Why the fuck wouldn't he?

Let's do it. Alex Jones for Press Secretary. Let's make media great again.

but if Alex Jones is the Press Secretary then he can't be the U.N. Ambassador

guys, what if Obama is the next secretary general of the UN?

Make him both.

He doesn't understand the first thing about being a press secretary.

Newsflash: It doesn't involve trolling people on twitter.

He would be liability not an asset.

Both would be good at putting media in their place. Alex wouldn't do it though

Like does Sup Forums understand what makes a good editor of a controversial fringe political website isn't what makes a good press secretary?

Press Secretary is a talking head that's there to keep the press on the administrations side. Not to pick fights, insert themselves into situations, and create controversies all of their own. You need extremely high social IQ and the ability to keep your mouth shut, I'm not convinced Milo has the former and he definitely doesn't have the latter.

Has Milo even had a real job in his life?

youtube.com/watch?v=XOMuHAd0TvU

I like this meme, lets get Milo as press secretary.

No. He's a queer, nasty people