>YOU'D BE IN JAIL
>jk hillary's a good person lol

Defend this, trumpcucks.

shove it, Juan Williams

Trump can do no wrong.

>YOU'D BE IN JAIL
Dropping a truth bomb on the debate, plus a good zinger
>jk hillary's a good person lol
calming the leftists down so that maybe a few less riots happen before he takes office

How is this hard to understand?

>What is acting presidential or not showing your Trump card

>make them feel safe.
It's pretty simple, OP.
But you already know this.

He thinks he can appease these people and look good by not "imprisoning his political opponents". He'll learn soon enough that they don't actually care if you're "presidential" they'll just attack you with any excuse because you're not a marxist.

One doesn't want to disrupt a RICO case in it's infancy. Let them think it will all be fine.

Have you not been paying attention?

This a million times.

Trump is not switching sides on his views of Obamacare, nor is he backing off his syrian refugee idea. Those are all still there. He is only changing his stance to calm down the protesters and stop the violence.

Instead of calling out the protesters, he simply just says "you're right", and then they will stop fighting. He cares about our country so much that he would change his stance aloud to calm down the evil in our nation.

I'm not gunna make myself believe one way or the other. Who knows, trump could end up just going along like the rest of them. I hope he doesn't we'll see. I just want the day to be here already so these fucks can't speculate any more.

Liberals don't understand this kind of stuff. Everything you say, you mean, x10 when it's convenient for them.

trumpkins are retarded. they cannot at any point accept the reality that they are retarded, even when presented with obvious facts.

If you're here for anything other than a good laugh before you go to bed your barking up the wrong tree. Sup Forums at this point should be treated like a zoo that only holds retarded teenagers here for your amusement.

It's too soon to make judgements. If Trump does anything now, Obama will just pardon her. If Trump is still saying this after he's inaugurated and doesnt keep his other promised then it's safe to say we've been conned.

She will die in prison.

Kek wills it

Just like neo-cons instantly attacked Obama with no provocation? Shoes on the other foot.

Politics, dummy. The left's the only idiots that take their candidate at face value constantly. It's like they know nothing about how political maneuvering works.
Btw, the reason there's all this anti-right propaganda, is partly to keep him from prosecuting her.
The leftist morons would likely do something drastic if he actually prosecuted her, because they've been whipped up into a frenzy by the media, like the useless fucking drones they are.

he also said
>she did bad things
he didn't say no to investigating her either. he's in a delicate position because of the riots

God bless your naivete.
I hope you're right.

Yeah man that neo-con press is a real bitch. Definitely all I've seen since obama gained the presidency is articles critical of him.

>with no provocation
The first day in Congress Obama replied to a complaint that he wasn't reaching across the aisle with "we won."

So yeah, actually, the shoe isn't on the other foot. The shoe stayed on the same foot, we're just stomping your teeth out with it now. Demoshits have no power in Congress and you're only going to lose more. We have no reason to show mercy to you and your chimp behavior has only galvanized public opinion against you.

Thanks for the Congress, thanks for the SCOTUS, thanks for the POTUS, and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, cuck. I can't wait until we start repealing your shit left and right, it'll be like fluffy pony abuse but IRL.

Nailed it.

>Obvious facts
That Trump isn't in office yet, and cannot have done anything. You're literally concern trolling you cuck.

Not that it really matters, because with our new Aryan domination of all branches of government, Trump could go play golf for the next four years and we'd still rekk every Democrat's hope for the future without a hitch.

Obvious banter, followed by reconciliation at the right time. Seems pretty reasonable when you consider the president can't just order people to go to jail and literally everyone already knew this beforehand

yea like he wants to add fuel to the retards rioting right now

It's not politically expedient for him to take a stance on the matter. Let's see what happens when he's in the office.

>Thinking she got off the hook

Please, that ass raping known as the election was embarrassing enough for her and half of the country.

Give it a few more months and you'll see this happen. Simply locking her up right now would cause chaos and demoralize the democratic party at a very cruel, unpredictable level. The guy is being a good sport about this, but the book will eventually be thrown at her by ether him or her stupidity.

this

>acts humble during his acceptance speech
>appears to mend fences with Clinton
>appoints Trey Gowdy as his Attorney General
>Gowdy goes after Clinton like the rabid attack dog he is
>Trumps hands are clean
>can't be attacked for "jailing political opposition" like we all know the media would smear him for

EZ.

Her brain tumor or whatever is going to catch up to her in a few months anyway.
He's just being polite to a sickly old woman.

>not recognizing he's playing it safe as he's not even president yet and kissing ass and reassuring people so he dont get anymore heat but when he's swore in, EVERYONE'S getting BTFO

I think in hindsight, getting absolutely BTFO and humiliated in the election was punishment enough.

Her career is already over, no need to beat a dead horse.