Is it big league, or bigly? Also have you started saying it more in normal convos?

Is it big league, or bigly? Also have you started saying it more in normal convos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-PCsZ_x9Z6s?t=15m21s
politico.com/story/2016/10/donald-trump-big-league-bigly-230431
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was always "big league," autist.

I heard many people interpret it as bigly, faggot

It's "Big League"

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to read "The Berenstain Bears" to my kids.

And they're either joking or idiots. It might not sound like it, but cursory research would have told anyone it was "big league."

Lol you mean the berenstone bears right?

It is "bigly". Big league is a song by Tom Cochrane.

"Big League".

youtu.be/-PCsZ_x9Z6s?t=15m21s

Pic related.

when someone says huge i think yuge

I purposely say "bigly". I do the hand gestures, and repeat myself at least once any time i say something. People respect me a lot more now. Also it triggers liberals

What was the exact moment we crossed over into the "big league" timeline? Are the timelines converging? Seems like we switch more and more frequently now.

it's both you idiots. trump pronounces it anbiguously on purpose so CNN and other smug librals can give him free publicity. I however prefer bigly. it's more folksy.

It's "bigly"

it's an actual word, and "big league" doesn't even make sense in the context he used it in

retards

HE SAYS BOTH

prove it

Trump is fucking retarded and thinks bigly is a word. The way he says it is clearly one word. But Trump defenders jump all over each other to argue that he's actually saying big league, which sounds similar.

fuck off cuck

its huma league
dontcha want me Hillary

>disregarding the evidence which conclusively indicates he said, "big league."
>thinks bigly isn't a word
>being this much of a fucking retard, i.e., a Canadian shitposter

politico.com/story/2016/10/donald-trump-big-league-bigly-230431

bigly BTFO

surely the god emperor smiles down upon me