OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes

What did you think of tonight's episodes? I love Mystery Science Fair, and I'm pretty excited for RMS and Brandon next week!

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!2kJEAADb!qYQXa2-bwCYVGRMW7nZpjudL_GLqn8yosN9K1Jm3cnQ
mega.nz/#!SgpX0ZLY!IuYe7tjg5HA69S-VlRlvfoPmI5H5NsbiroNJeoLPy0w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=m0nb6HVs_t4
youtube.com/watch?v=DoLz16onVFk
youtube.com/watch?v=9OZ40fPvhjk
youtube.com/watch?v=F2v2be4665A)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>pilot K.O had kid gohan/kid gokus voice actress

and?

So is K.O a mazoku now?

the idea is a reference to Evil Ryu, and I can only assume the design is more in reference towards Bowser

>bowser
I don't see it
considering the nostalgic anime references, it would be a shock if it was a YuYu reference, It isn't obscure in the slightest

>the idea is a reference to Evil Ryu
>also i think he is designed to look like bowser
nigga are you blind?

I actually thought this too lol

mazoku is more defined by white hair and tattoos
KO doesn't get either of that, and it is more of a rage mode like Evil Ryu, he's not drawing power from a demon ancestor.

OK KO doesn't do much of anime references aside from Dragon Ball, and I guess Power Rangers
They mostly stick to video game references. Evil Ryu and Bowser are in that ally

I liked it when I watched it a little while ago

Nice Dexter's lab refrence

Man, the art for this show sure sucks. I wonder how much the production crew is paid? Probably too much for simplistic, I detailed shit like this.

Undetailed*

Download Link

Let's watch the Pilot
mega.nz/#!2kJEAADb!qYQXa2-bwCYVGRMW7nZpjudL_GLqn8yosN9K1Jm3cnQ

Download Link Here

Science Mystery Fair 201X
mega.nz/#!SgpX0ZLY!IuYe7tjg5HA69S-VlRlvfoPmI5H5NsbiroNJeoLPy0w

Thanks user.

>What did you think of tonight's episodes?
>links to old shit
Has Sup Forums really gotten that behind on delivering, or is it just the OK KO threads that are this slow on the uptake?

I really liked this episode.

Some off us don't have the luxury of accessing VOD

Not everyone saw it when it was released online. You could even call the TV release the real one.

m8 just fucking stream it from the hundreds of regular-ass websites that are out there

Evil Ryu I agree with but Bowser it definately isn't
also
>no anime references outside db and power rangers
is right, you ARE blind

or just stupid

I don't stream episodes that haven't aired on television.

>>no anime references outside db and power rangers
i haven't noticed a lot of other anime references

why? have you specifically opted into ratings collection?

the entire show is a shonen anime
Raymond's whole character is just a bishonen archetype
the Lupin III/Cutie Honey sequence with ginger
Magical Girl Elodie
Young Enid's naturo gear, including all of her ripoff manga
Captain Planets Jojo pose (actually confirmed be the artist do it counts)

Hell, even Rad's power poke could be a Yuyu reference to the spirit gun (if that sounds like a stretch, it's as plausable as TKO being a reference to Bowser)
which show are you watching, again?

That scene of TKO torturing Dendy by pressing/playing with her button...

That wasn't just me right?

I'm not that soulless am I?

It's pretty much one big joke aimed at the 80s era, when video games and cartoons were big.

No, they've made TKO give off an awkwardly raw sexual energy.

It was hawt

It's one big joke based on Ian's nostalgia more than anything, regardless of timeframe

Definitely not complaining

the more TKO, the better..not really much to talk about cause we all saw it weeks ago

I can't believe how rough he was with Dendy's bean.

it sucks Nadoly left, but I think KOs current VA does a better job

Baby Dendy was too cute.

I think I have my daughteru.

when will KO just get the shit beaten out of him?

Give me your lesser known waifus and I'll sketch them out, request away

Ms. Mummy's mom.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=m0nb6HVs_t4
>tfw I prefer these designs and animation over the actual show's
Am I a no taste fagola?

I like the show as it is, but this was my favorite design
youtube.com/watch?v=DoLz16onVFk

For the designs? No, those are great
For the Animation? Yes, it's johnny test tier

I hope they explore of TKO and the Shadowy Figure

Try something cute or lewd with Barista pup

Potato

CARLA

Miss Quantum?

>spiked wristbands
>long hair
>curls up into a ball to roll attack

I see where you're coming from with the Bowser reference, but I think they took a couple of aesthetic choices from him than it being a straight up reference.

honestly with the exception of the spikes, it's more of a Blanka reference than anything

>OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes

Either of these:

Viola

Y E S !

Finally, months after her debut appearance in "Parents Day", Mrs. Mummy finally gets some art! Good fucking job, Galaxy!

>That scene of TKO torturing Dendy by pressing/playing with her button...

Area comic when?

youtube.com/watch?v=9OZ40fPvhjk

>Galaxy
close, her husband

The demon girl from mystery science fair

There's not enough love for this kangaroo girl. I see hardly any art of her but I absolutely love her

ten outta ten

Superb! Thank you very much.

Carla is too pure for this world

Seconding

I'm still wondering if CN’s official YouTube channel will ever upload the OK K.O.! How-to-Draw bumpers (similar to youtube.com/watch?v=F2v2be4665A) that aired back when new episodes were still premiering on TV. There were at least four of these showing Julia Srednicki drawing KO, Enid, Rad, and Dendy with John Pham noting key design techniques they use (solid shapes, strong poses, etc.).

I haven't seen these shared online by anyone else, so it's likely that not many people even know these behind-the-scenes featurettes exist.

passing by to drop something I made over the weekend

>Teacher threatens students with suspension from school
>Student literally hanging from a rope outside the window

Gotta admit, that was a decent gag.

Fink is a perv.

Neat

When will he Fucka the Kappa, Sup Forums?

When Dendy stops getting him off with butt stuff instead of proper sex.

Always nice to see new Cosma art.

M-mummy!

K.O. is going to make love to someone who, when she blossoms into a beautiful Kappa woman, will be as bald as George Costanza. Think about that.

got inspired by some lewd cosma a friend shared, knew she was voiced by counselor troi and figured it had to happen.

I liked how the sandwich used to have this shroud of mystery to it. Since it's been fully contextualized, now it's just a little disappointing.

What if they just left it unexplained forever and let the flashback sequence be a recurring gag? Maybe they could slowly add onto over many episodes.

it would have gotten old eventually, but it hadn't got old yet

there's still more about the sandwich incident that we don't know about though

like if the female version of ripper roo made those explosives

I should not be attracted to something covered in scales.

>I might have finally produced a drawing capable of making people jizz

I believe the voice actress was also Demona from Gargoyles and an extra who dies in Death Wish 3

The sandwich was always meant to be a small piece of a large puzzle.

tonight? what? It aired like a week ago

Animations very very bad.

Hey am I crazy or has Vormulax been both a hero and a villain in different episodes.

I want to see more of this character.

How do you know it's a girl?

They say she's supposed to be based on a character from Star Trek TOS but the only reptilian species I know in ST so far is the Gorn

She's Ko's real mom stay woke.

It's mostly cause in real life only female kangaroos have pouches so that might be it.

Rippy sounds more feminine than Ripper, also, only female kangaroos have pouches. And she's voiced by Ashly Burch.

Rippy is about to FUCK Carol.

It "aired" tonight.

It was released on the CN app, website and OnDemand two weeks ago.

While she's yet to meet K.O. in person I wonder how she and other villains react to K.O. hidden potential as T.K.O.

You think they might find him useful and be their best bet against P.O.I.N.T? So far Shadowy Figure (Which I am convinced is Professor Venomous) is the only villain that knows of K.O.'s seemingly limitless potential.

If you're a certain /u/ fluff artist that I think you are, I can assure you this isn't this your first drawing that has gotten me off.

Shadowy figure = Professor Venomous = Laserblast

I'm predicting that Lazerblast knew P.O.I.N.T. was close to exposing him as Shadowy Figure after they found his lab and he couldn't convince them to look the other way, so he faked his death. Now he's playing the villains' side against the heroes as Venomous while working on his big K.O.-related plans.

no I'm not, I mostly hang out in the trash on /sug/ and have only been drawing for like the last 2 months, trying to get good enough to warrant a switch to digital. pic related is form about a month ago

/u/ stuff is pure and good tho