Why do men like pence think they have a say on abortion?

I don't see him being forced to be pregnant.

Religion.
Seriously, that's it.
He needs no other reason and has no other reason.
Any other reason he gives is a lie.

>1 post by this ID

>I fuck myself with my dads car keys

Why do welfare queens like OP think they have a say on taxpayers' income?

I don't see them being forced to hand the state their hard-earned cash.

Leftist feminists BTFO

You know that doesn't mean anything when it's the first reply right?

You fuckers aren't so stupid you think IDs span across threads, right?

Please tell me you're not that dumb.

So if he had a kid he didn't want he wouldn't have to pay child support for 18 years, right?

Because he's a citizen of this country, and he has a voice like everybody else, whether you like it or not faggot.

How does it feel to advocate the biggest genocide in the history of mankind?

Yea religion, it's against his beliefs.

On a side note I also have an opinion and I'm atheist,
My opinion is this, I could not give a fuck if feminists want to kill their own children. So I guess I'm pro choice, but if I my wife said she wanted an abortion I wouldn't let her go through with it. If I said I wanted the child that would be the end of the discussion

>complaining about welfare when women are forced to quite their job due to a pregnancy they couldn't avoid

Abortion Clinics, Adoption Agencies, and Orphanages are run by men.
Woman can get their own say when they can clean up their own trash.

He's defending the rights of someone who cannot defend themselves.

Fetuses aren't a race, retard.

He's the VP-elect. He can have a say on whatever he damn well pleases

No one is forced to quit, women's own bodies force them to take a break from work for health reasons and the family leave act guarantees anyone can temporarily take time off of a job for health reasons.

Democrats love abortion because it's low-key eugenics on Blacks, the Dem super-elite jerk off to the idea at night.

Yea damn all that unavoidable semen just floating around everywhere inseminating women against their will and rape is like 90% of abortions, right.

Giving women maternity leave is discrimination and should be illegal.

Why do people who haven't been murdered think they have a say on murder?
Why do people who haven't been to war think they have a say on war?

It costs a LOT MORE to raise a child through the orphan/foster system than it does to fund an abortion. Poor people with shitty upbringings are the same people /pol seems to hate except when they are fetuses.

Women are not forced to be pregnant. Even if they were, they shouldn't punish the child for the father's crime.
>women
>justice
>morality
>common sense
They don't mix. However, each of those is required for a civilization, so patriarchy is natural.

Yeah I'll never understand this doublethink Sup Forums has, they hate abortions, but they also hate the children that are had in bad situations, which could have been prevented by abortions. They also seem to hate birth control, which is just another thing that helps to prevent the children that they seem to hate. Low income low education people should receive free contraceptives and discounted abortions if it keeps another child from putting strain on our system.

How can you hold any other fucking belief? It's the only logical conclusion.

The Finnish word for genocide has a connotation meaning 'to murder lots of people'.

Why do you want to kill black people so much, liberal left?

Does this look like Finland, bitch?

>wants abortion

Why do we even have these discussions? If you get pregnant for being an idiot, it's your fault, don't kill a baby for that. Gas millennials when?

>Low income low education people should receive free contraceptives a
Why couldn't they just be guided to opportunities that are more productive than meaningless sex and drugs?

Because the harsh reality of the American dream is that it's not for everyone. There is no world where everyone can be middle-class or better. Period. You will always have low-income under-educated people. It's just a statistical fact.

Genocide has nothing to do with race in English either, retard, its the extermination of a large group, specifically an ethnic group or national generation.

oh but he is

>it's ok to kill to save money
>said by the Canadian
Bunch of lefties.

>he's an American
>he doesn't understand English

Why do people who aren't murderers think they have a say on murder?

Why do people who aren't unborn fetuses think they have a say on abortion?

You can't force them to do anything unfortunately, so no point in making their lives and everyone else's worse (crime) when they can't handle a child.

>forced to be pregnant
>being pregnant just happens randomly, no choice
MIKE PENCE DIDN'T PUSH TYRONE INSIDE YOU

Look I think anti abortion people have a legitimate argument in that it is killing babies.

As long as it's within the proper trimester period, sure. Would you rather they die when they are children instead? Or spend their life in and out of the system?

Ironic from the guy who can't tell the difference between race and ethnicity.

I would abort if I was raped, otherwise, I'd carry the baby to term, even if I couldnt take care of it. Orphanages are a great resource to avoid murder, we should give them more funding.

Why do you think you have a say in murder?

I don't see you in that murderer's circumstances.

That makes as much sense as your nonsense.
You can't condemn evil because you aren't the one who is in the situation that makes you want to commit evil.

I don't see women lining up to be dismembered by coathangers

Everything in your environment is forced upon you, you have no control over any of the broadcast messages and food guiding yourself and other stupid people to act the way they do and the fact that they don't have money or a job in a capitalism society is forced on them.

Why do 'men' like you think you have a say on the opinions of MEN?

>forced to be pregnant
>forced

you misspelled "fucked"
those damn phones, right?

They are literally the same thing in every country in the world but one.

Its called equality. Both men and women have to abide by abortion laws.

>I don't see him being forced to be pregnant.

That is the stupidest abortionist line I have ever seen.

We get it. You like infanticide.

bro what?

did someone rape u and u got pregnant? cause as far as i know thats the only way to get pregnant if you're being forced upon

>Because he's a citizen of this country, and he has a voice like everybody else, whether you like it or not faggot.

>Couldn't avoid pregnancy
Come on...

Banning abortion would cause the nigger population to explode. We need to meme Trump into being pro-abortion.

>Why do you want to kill black people so much, liberal left?

Yes they are. Unborn children are the race of their parents, on account of being human beings and all that.

appeal to accomplishment fallacy

imbecile

Because they have a will and the power to make that will a reality.

because currently,
in CA, it is a requirement for children to be vaccinated to go to school, if not they can be denied.

so if you want to keep fucking, we are required to stop subsidizing your sexual exploration at the taxpayers moral, financial, and societal expense

>Look I think anti abortion people have a legitimate argument in that it is killing babies

Abortion is a human sacrifice ritual -- the most powerful known to exist. It was invented by eugenics operatives within the occultic elite to cury Satan's favor while gaining his protection of their warmaking, usury, currency manipulation, and control over the minds of men.

Why is abortion the most powerful form of ritual human sacrifice? Because it entails the most defenseless victims conceivable (the unborn) being murdered by the very persons most duty-bound to love and protect them from harm -- their own mothers, and medical doctors who've sworn oaths to their gods to do no harm.

These ritual murders which society misnames abortions are, furthermore, carried out in a nonchalant and routinized fashion exclusively to facilitate hedonistic apathy, laziness, and convenience; symbolically placing ten seconds of vaginal pleasure above the value of a human lifetime's worth of a living, breathing human being's consciousness.

In short, Satan loves abortion because it symbolizes evil within cruelty within evil. It proffers that a few seconds of vaginal contractions mean more than human life itself, and it does this using the greatest symbols of love and compassion (mothers and doctors), satanically inverted into spiritually numbed, unfeeling executioners.

So the next time you see a western woman screeching about her abortion rights on the steps of some state capitol, look into her empty eyes and know that you're seeing more than a simple murderer. Look into her eyes and know that you're seeing a demon, the very definition of evil. And know that the steady stream of death she inflicts on the unborn is what powers the elite's satanic karma.

>Yes they are. Unborn children are the race of their parents, on account of being human beings and all that.

>Why is abortion the most powerful form of ritual human sacrifice? Because it entails the most defenseless victims conceivable (the unborn) being murdered by the very persons most duty-bound to love and protect them from harm -- their own mothers, and medical doctors who've sworn oaths to their gods to do no harm.

Great post.

Sup Forums is 95% disaffected former liberals who believe in abortion and 5% sand niggers who came here by accident. Sup Forums only hates abortion because it is degeneracy, they have no qualms with the actual act.

So gypsies and faggots are a race?

So don't get knocked up you fucking whore.

>omg I have to be careful not to get pregnant because it's illegal to kill kids I literally can't even

I dont see why any of us should have a say in whether chinese should eat dog meat.

Because religious women elect people like him to end abortion. You forget he also represent a lot of women.

>the only reason not to kill children is religion
Yes, just keep repeating that and keep chopping up those kids. Remember, you're on the right side of history

Genuinely curious: How often does the average woman contemplate her access to abortion services?

I mean, is it such a huge deal that you are willing to ignore everything else a candidate may or may not have to offer you, based on their stance on how easy it should be for you to scramble a fetus?

It seems like nobody cares about abortions until a major election comes around. Then every woman and her brother needs to fry up 12 baby omelettes next week.

Also, no republican candidate in 2016 is running on a platform that in any way involves abortion law reform. Left wing media outlets and their opponents in the democrat party raise the issue and force GOP candidates to give their honest opinion. Because they know weak-minded "my body my choice" single issue voters will instantly vote democrat because they assume the evil republican wakes up in the morning wanting nothing more than to force her to pump out one baby after another against her will then tear up a welfare check in front of her, light it on fire, and tell her to line her unwanted baby's diaper with the ashes. It's just not true. Republicans answer the abortion question honestly because they are forced to. But there are ten thousand things that have to be done before fighting a losing ideological battle.

>Why do men like pence think they have a say on abortion
Same reason that men are expected to pay for a child if its carried to full term

People with no income and no resources to properly raise a child should not engage in actions that commonly result in producing children. Productive members of society should not lose income to support people who made poor decisions and voluntarily got themselves into a situation they don't have the resources for.

People of all incomes should not murder their unborn children because it's convenient to them.

Holding these 2 views is not contradictory and it's not doublethink.

I don't hate birth control, but it does allow the population to be much more promiscuous than they would have been which harms ability to pair bond and ultimately be happy and content with a partner in marriage. It's like someone who gets a drinking or smoking addiction, it's harmful to them they way they use it, but it's legal, it's their choice, and you can't stop them.

>MUH BLACK AND WHITE
Your IQ is showing.

Pence shouldn't have a say on it. The states should.

Yes, killing is actually black and white. Very binary thing. You either kill a human or you don't.

why are there so many fucking retarded liberals coming to pol to shitpost

No one forces anyone to be pregnant. You choose it by being a whore and not protecting yourself.

Simple as that.

That's a good point. Why do women who don't have to pay child support think they have a say on paying child support?

Killing them is a better option when they're just going to be a crack baby and commit crime and put a massive drain on the economy.

Religion is the only moral argument against this, and it's a sad excuse.

It's not murder if they can't feel it. They have no life, no mind, nothing. They are not yet human. There's nothing wrong with that.

I remember watching a John Oliver skit a few years ago where they found out that states already do this.

what's the difference?

You can kill someone in a war, Is that binary?
You can kill a patient while performing advanced surgery, is that binary?
You can kill someone in a driving accident, is that binary?
You are retarded, is that binary?

>It's not murder if they can't feel it
ya it is tho

because the law holds men responsible, but gives them no reproductive rights.
With rights come responsibilities and the reverse should also hold
since you can't realistically get rid of abortion legally speaking (a never gonna happen constitutional amendment). one of the few ways to address the inequality is give men a say.
admittedly its possibly the shittiest most borderline unworkable way, but it would be fairer then the current system.
for some reason telling women to man up and deal with their decisions is oddly more unimaginable to a lot of people.

Ok, never eat meat again then.
Meat is murder right?
Can't have it both ways.

Right or wrong, murder only applies to humans.

Actually if you simply get rid of male responsibility on the subject, it clears it up legally and logically. Let the woman have complete decision making process control, but abrogate the male of all requirement of support.

Make the women responsible for the choices of their body and it's uses.

Only fair and legal way.

I agree, but unborn children, with no memories, no mind, barely a body, the inability to persist without it's connection to it's mother? Sorry, that's not a Human, that's pre-human, and that's exactly what we're talking about.

You can not murder a person, before it's a person. People have personalities, individualism, memories, things that come after the first tri-mester.

I'm sorry, but I'm simply going to have to disagree. It's not murder.

>Actually if you simply get rid of male responsibility on the subject, it clears it up legally and logically.

that was sorta my point.

The states will decide this. If this really bothers them, they should write letters to their congressmen and lobby appropriately.

Fuck. These people are about to make rioting the newest and easiet thing to do in response to everything they disagree with.

Basically this. It's not murder until the human can sustain it's own life. Legally and morally. Look at the other end of the spectrum for a better vantage point. Is it murder to remove life support? Legally or morally? The woman is basically a life support system for the growth inside of her. She can, as she chooses, decide to not want to be that life support system. It's up to her.

I hate these people so fucking much. Anyone who doesn't wrap up deserves to get aids. I don't give a fuck about how good it feels, put a fucking condom on.

> being forced to be pregnant
You've got to be kidding me, you realize that by having sex women are agreeing to engage in an activity that produces babies, right?
No one is "forced" to be pregnant unless they are raped.
You have to take responsibility for your actions, sex makes babies you idiot.

>memories, no mind, barely a body, the inability to persist without it's connection to it's mother

All that is true for months after birth most pro-choice people i think would not accept them as reasons to give either parent the option of post birth abortion.

Hell one could argue most of those apply more or less to unconscious adults.

Not really. You wanted to give men a say. The only say that the logical system would give them is the same right the woman has. The right to say "Fuck no, I don't want to support a child".

Giving men any control or say over a woman's body on the other hand is stupid and borderline slavery. Best to just make woman have to think about how to use their reproductive rights instead of just going with whatever feels good at the time.

I haven't been to church in years and even I can tell how morally reprehensible it is.

How convenient you get to decide how and when something constitutes as "alive".
Following this stupid example even born kids should have no right not live since they are in now way able to live indipendently from their parents.
And let's stop pretending abortion has anything to do with kid's wellbeing and future, it's 99% of the cases about the parents/mother personal convenience and nothing more.
You don't want to have kids ? Don't have vaginal sex or use contraceptives aware of the risk, I think we all are aware of the ultimate objective of sexual intercourse and how are kids born.
If you can be an adult to have consensual sex you are an adult to take responsibility for your actions.
Also if the child being miserable is a concern then make suicide legal and give them a free ticket, that's just as disgusting of an argument as your excuse for abortion.

>Hell one could argue most of those apply more or less to unconscious adults.

Yeah aren't you leafs pushing through something that allows those people to legally assisted suicide?

It is only murder if the person has the inability to have an opinion on the matter, there's a reason we pull plugs on vegetables, they're brain dead, just like a fetus is before it's mind is developed: brain dead.

BUT, if he were to get a girl preggers, he WOULD be forced to pay for the little bastard. So yeah, abortion is also a male issue.

>you wanted to give men a say

no i didn't i said

>because the law holds men responsible, but gives them no reproductive rights.
>for some reason telling women to man up and deal with their decisions is oddly more unimaginable to a lot of people.

or

>make women solely responsible for the kids they alone get to choose to bring into the world

which is why you get people saying things like

give men a say

even though its the shit way to do it.

because they want to address the problem but for some reason can't just accept letting women deal with on their own.

I don't think your English is very good there mario, but my point is that someone has to decide what constitutes as "alive", and if that isn't god, it's humans. So you either are against abortion because you think god said it's bad, or you're against it because you have a fundamental misunderstanding of what life is.