Was it really that bad?

Was it really that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hdVUdDJkZpI
youtube.com/watch?v=UuYOtzQP9U0
youtube.com/watch?v=7rcNu8rrLXg
youtube.com/watch?v=EEWR3wxhGa4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I heard the XBox 360 game was the only good thing about it.

I remember it being funny.

But then, I used to thought my gym partner is a monkey was funny. So it might look different without nostalgia.

i liked the xbox game i played it

There's a Mexican in my hometown that literally uses the "PiƱata" in the title in their logo.

The xbox game was extremely good despite his simplistic gameplay.

>THAT WAS ACTING, CHILDREN!

Oh shit, this was a show first? I just remember enjoying the game itself. Early on it's pretty neat.

I loved the show back in the day. It was the reason I bought a 360, so Microsoft's plan worked. Too bad it didn't work well enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=hdVUdDJkZpI

youtube.com/watch?v=UuYOtzQP9U0

I saw this and Sonic X on I guess The CW or whatever it was before in the mornings for a short time along with TMNT 2003 but I maybe saw it 5-10 times overall. I mainly watched the block for Sonic X and I think I saw this just because it was on around the same time, like directly before or after X.

There was a cartoon of this?

I never played the game but I remembered that commercial. That pinata was a wily dick, does he get btfo in the game?

I got my ass up every saturday to watch it on 4Kids, so it must not've been too terrible

Fuck no, I loved the cartoon.

4kids's original animation isn't nearly as bad as their dubbing. Cartoon was pretty funny and had some decent slapstick in a Back at the Barnyard sort of way.

He's not really in the game itself, he's from the cartoon.

the game was fantastic, I 100% the sequel and got special pinatas from the dev team.
cartoon was mediocre but I can easily see little kids enjoying it just for the colors.

I think of it as the missing link between the Donkey Kong Country cartoon and Sonic Boom
The show's alright and I remember laughing at times but it isn't as meme worthy as those two other vidya cartoons

It was a Sonic Boom/Pokemon case
Both a game and a cartoon released between a short gap
It's a game series first though

If Donkey Kong Country had the budget to show more than just its core cast, it seriously would have been this exact same fucking show (just with singing)

and I would have loved it all the same

and weird mo cap
youtube.com/watch?v=7rcNu8rrLXg

I used to watch the hell out of this show in 4Kids when I was a kid and it basically what gotten me into buying the games as well.

The show apparently was reviewed by the devs to make sure that it can teach kids about the game

Seems like it. I'd first seen the cartoon before I knew it was based on the games.

I kind of want another sequel now, the games were great except the DS, though.

I thought it was great

I actually liked the show, came on either before Chaotic, the best 4kids show.

Fergie did everything wrong
Les is cute but is one of those gender confusion characters
Pester is underrated

>Island setting
>Cast of animals
>Based on a video game
Which show am I describing
Also it's funny how things went
DKC's the worst cartoon based on the best game
Viva Pinata's the mid tier cartoon based on the mid tier game (compared to the other two)
Sonic Boom's the best of the three but is from the worst game

>Fergie did everything wrong
I honestly always feel bad for Langston. He was just doing his job.

I've always get hyped whenever any of these intros played.
youtube.com/watch?v=EEWR3wxhGa4

Wow I've never given this show a second thought since it was on TV 10 years back, so as you can tell it was never my cup of tea.

Been looking for this show, the DVDs don't have all the episodes and I can't even find them. Anyone have some good quality webrips? As good as quality as you can get for when it came out?

>4kids's original animation isn't nearly as bad as their dubbing. Cartoon was pretty funny and had some decent slapstick in a Back at the Barnyard sort of way.
I find this amusing considering this is in some ways a Canadian cartoon (as YTV co-produced it and Bardel animated it), just with the 4Kids voice pool and writers.

I love the game but am never able to play it for long before getting bored and dropping it. Any tips on how to avoid that?

Thought it was funny when I was 14 when it was airing but I also thought Norbit was funny back then so this show could be surprisingly good or downright awful.