Hillary Clinton has VANISHED

Has anyone else noticed that Hillary Clinton has totally disappeared? She has vanished from all forms of social media and the internet.

Not a single news report about her in the past few days. It's like she dropped off the face of the earth.

Damage control, she doesnt want the wikileaks stuff to put her in jail or worse.
since trump won shes using it as an advantage to stay hidden

its equal parts calculating her next move and on the verge of catatonic depression from how blown out she got

Mayhaps one of her foreign creditors will handle her before the FBI ever does

maybe she wants to retire? there's no chance for her coming back from this so what's the point?
she could rally her followers and be a thorn in Trumps side for awhile but to what end?

I would too if I got beat by a tv reality star despite buying off the entire media, hollywood, etc and having her entire life engulfed with politics.

Her Lizardpeople allies ate her for failing them.

she's probably still sleeping desu

TO QATAR

Last time she made an appearance was that random photo op while going for a walk in the woods right?

She's effectively dead in the eyes of politics and thr media

Well a lot of very wealthy powerful individuals gave her a lot of money to win.
I'd be in hiding too.

Gotta prep Chelsea for revenge in 2020

What do you expect? She has crippling health problem and her entire life just came crashing down. It's fair to assume she is either dead or insane or a little bit of both.

She transferred large amounts of cash off shore to non extradition countries a week or two ago..

Given the eyes wide open investigation going on here and the dirt being dug up on her and her rotten "friends", she might have skipped the country?
Funny to see the libtards trying to defend that! Haha

Yes, but that turned out to be staged. It was the last time she was seen in person.

She might be dead now for all we know.

>She might be dead
>666
I'll take your word on that

In other words, only slightly less visible than she was throughout the entire Presidential campaign after she realized that Trump would run circles around her. It was obvious that he was willing to earn the presidency while the only energy she could muster was the desire to have the presidency handed to her.

She just lost in the biggest political upset in modern history.

She not only lost the Democrats the white house for potentially 8 years, she also lost the Supreme Court for possibly decades and lost the Congress for 4 years or more.

She is never going to be relevant again.

They shut down the clones.
She dead already, and now all of her clones too.

Do you think losing effected her health?

She's in Qatar with the rest of her money.

Went into hiding walter white style

>She might be dead now for all we know.
>666
Gosh

kek

that pic of her hiking in the woods was just to fool people into think she's still in the country

She went back to the Bernstein timeline. The one from here died on 9/11. Remember? :DD

'Followers' she doesnt have any

The loser usually drops out of the public eye for months, especially when the left props them up like the second coming of Christ.

Al Gore disappeared for months and emerged with a mountainman beard.

I somehow do not see Hillary growing beard
I can see her leading ISIS into USA to fight her way to White House

>I'm with her because lizard angels told me so! Allahu Snackbar!

Or maybe she's been dead all along. The photo op was staged - who's to say the woman in the picture wasn't her double all along?

Almost like she's taking a vacation from politics after getting body checked into the fucking stratosphere?

source

Notice how she's not speaking out & trying to discourage these protesters who aren't accepting the results of the election?

Exactly what she was condemning Trump for.

The wikileak emails show her team was afraid to let her make a 2 mins speech without a podium to lean on. I'm suspicious she even has the energy for hiking.

FBIanon here. Hilary's been doped up for the most part as Bill is on his last legs. Reports are that the Clintons are just trying to make it to one last family thanksgiving and if they are lucky Christmas. Expect Chelsea to carry the torch and distant herself from her parents if she is serious about running.

Checked

But who said it was staged?

She can't.

The same people who funded her are funding the protests.

It is not a whores place to call out her pimp's wrong doings.

>$1.3 BILLION

That seems like a lot.

that pic has it all.

Her body and mind got WRECKED by Moloch. She will never be the same.

She has a fuck ton of people to answer to, and return a lot of cash to. Lets be real, the Saudis alone probably put a gun to her head after the election.

She took a plane to New Zealand maybe

Rumor has it she's having a total fucking breakdown, threatening staff and being subject to hysterics.

This is SOP for candidates who just lost a major election. Both sides did it, Romney vanished into thin air in 2012.

>kids on Sup Forums
>babby's first election

smdh

so basically she's a woman?

U now realize why trump decided not to do anything 2 clinton

He's waiting until he's actually in power.

Bad signal in Qatar

Absolutely. Having depression while ill definitely wouldnt have helped her recover.

He didn't vanish as much as she did.

Dissapearing is one thing. Not even making a consession speach, is something else.

And Hillary has a big foundation and practicaly runs the current DNC.

The dnc took her off life support

She's going to go down as the worst candidate the democrats ever had the guts to present.
She's not only a failure for the left, but a failure for their electors in general because she still got 60M votes.
People are going to look back at her once they realize Trump is just another right wing president and ask themselves what the fuck were they thinking.

She's hiding in a closet somewhere in the white house just waiting

I doubt she has any staff left desu

Everyone already knew she was never going to be charged. Trump literally can't do that without risking the downfall of America.

We all know Clinton is a massive cunt, and I assume if she's about to go down, she'll go with a scorched earth tactic and bring down Obama and his administration. During the first meeting Obama had with Trump, he told him what would happen if she went down. That's why he's so surprised in all those pictures. He realizes he literally just beat the most corrupt evil person in American Politics. And he's scared shitless to learn the inner workings of her deals with Obama. And he has to know them to keep foreign relations afloat with some middle eastern countries.

His hands are bound. He can't ever put her on trial. And not to mention the left would lose their shit if she ended up charged again. Well, lose their shit even more then they already are.

>She's hiding in a closet

She's in the closet alright.

>HRC and the ultra powerful and rich give a fuck about your four chan dot org backslash pee oh el thread

Haha no

That would explain my country literally convulsing with disgust over the last few days

I bet she's shitposting on Sup Forums all of these anti-trump threads

shes probably sleeping of a fierce hangover.

im starting to feel bad guys. not concerntrolling but it's just very sad and pathetic and she must feel so embarrassed since she totally thought she'd be the next president. plus she's old and probabaly shits herself. i hear she cried election night :'(. winning hurts

Probably paying someone else to, you mean. I think her entire contribution to her own campaign was "wake me when I'm president"

she's off somewhere banging bill to death

I can't believe Ben garrison ascended to godhood
After all this time fucking with him, convincing people that Ben G was paying us to spam pics on tumblr, Reddit and all he's turned out even better than anyone could possible have hoped

They thought the election was so in the bag that they didn't even have bill killed for the sympathy vote

Have you welcomed her to eternal damnation, Satan?

I hope she gets the VIP treatment she deserves.

Question, do you think if she had a chance to redo, she would kill bill and would it work?

I think shell be fine

I think that in the process of trying to prove himself innocent to the finger-pointing left, he saw for himself what a pack of nutters they are

As we canadians say, hopefully she finally won

I'm honestly surprised she didn't hang herself from that glass ceiling

I have seen this video a few different places now. Is this a legit thing?

Do we know for sure it was staged? Just because the person she took a photo with was someone she had met before isn't a guarantee that it's staged - assuming so is just confirmation bias

underrated quads.

Dunno. Bill did better in the rust belt states that eventually screwed it for Hillary, so she may have gotten some sympathy votes where it mattered. Of course her hard line voters would be cheering the death of fucking another white male

Fuck off, we're full

The real problem is that Julian Assange vanished:

bit dot ly slash 2fXuyjN
bit dot ly slash 2gfo2rf

She's doing her 28 days.

Will others continue disruptive actions in the streets and will Democratic mayors and governors continue to refuse to execute applicable federal laws?

Will purple be the new orange?

i would have. there's no recovering from the mistakes she made. but she's old so i'll wish her a peaceful retirement from a fancy prison

It's called shame. Even demons will feel it.

>who gives a fuck.

yes you can find it anywhere online tons of videos

did you think we were kidding when we said coughing fit pants of shit

She did make a confession speech, she just bitched out on her supporters and held off until the next morning. She was literally dressed like a fucking Disney villain too.

No, I believed it. I did check after I asked, and it is a legit thing. I wonder what the actual fuck is going on with.. That.. Thing.

Kekkle

She's probably strangling babies to death in Kenya as we speak.

time to suck saudi cock

I love how the non clinton security cops show genuine concern and rush to help.

Juxtaposed with Clintons staff who are not phased at all. Business as usual.

She's busy having pizza.

JUST

It happens when you fuck with the first race. Diamond farmers

>Disappeared for weeks on the campaign trial

>Disappears after the election

Literally no difference.