Why don’t you like superjail, Sup Forums?

why don’t you like superjail, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9XEQUxFrPOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we don't like it we love it.

None of my friends believed me in 7th grade when I told them about Superjail. Assholes.

>DUDE WEED LMAO

Because it's shit only braindead stoners could possibly enjoy.

Cuz I never got to see Alice's dick or female warden's boobs.

>Fantastic animation
>Inventive and ambitious action scenes
>Fast and spontaneous

Why would anyone dislike it? Unless you're a retard, like this person , who simply cannot enjoy any media unless it is serious, or focused on characters.

youtube.com/watch?v=9XEQUxFrPOI

i don't like it so much but it's a fine watch, it tends to appeal to a bit of a Beavis and Butthead demographic; each to their own. reminds of something from an ultra-violent AU in rick n morty. but i'll be damned if that animation isn't fun to watch

It's not really my thing, personally

Best animation and reference to Dr. Demento

The animation is good but there's no actual humor. Just gore, which I guess is funny to retards.

you mean sofisticated adults.
There are tons if visual jokes. Gore is used in the right way. Shit shows like family guy shows like Family guy or Mr Pickles show the same gorey scene for minutes and hope your disconfort turns into humor at some point. SJ is just a playful and quick torrent of fun.

To be fair you have to have a very high I.Q to understand Superjail

Edgy gore shit for "adults"

WELL LIFE ON THE OUTSIDE AIN'T WHAT IT USED TO BE

Because I love it.

Because the Warden was cuter than he should've been

Not liked, LOVED. Any of the minority who say nay otherwise on here are plebians, like SU cancer here: The animation is amazing, the character development and design is amazing, the way they take simplistic plots and construct them into overly complicated shenangians is also amazing.

The only thing anyone can really say is "muh gore", which is something a lot of adult cartoons have and almost all those cartoons are done horribly.

One is like:
>haha look at brian the dog get the shit beat outta him by petah!

and the other is like
>haha look at how this inmate gets completely consumed and digested by a giant insect in under a minute!

>reddit spacing

>I have no argument
>say reddit or tumblr and pretend you won the argument

Warden is fucking great
also everything after the season 4 episode 1 is trash

>Adventure Time
>Steven Universe

DUDE WEED

I think the last season ruined all the good will the previous seasons built up.

Why would anyone?

It was good for what it was but didn't really stick with me much. Just a lot of fast-moving, well-animated violence to plop down in front of and veg out to for a bit.

Only the first season was good. All the other ones focused on plot too much. All the plot in season one was just a set up for the battle at the end.