Daily Reminder if you're below the age of 35,you are a millennial

Daily Reminder if you're below the age of 35,you are a millennial

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oregon_Trail_Generation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What about generation z

well, alright then -- okay.

doesn't mean i'm a whiny bitch who voted for clinton.

Fuck everyone born between 1/1980 to 12/1994

and?

Don't you see the news ? its the little pricks from genZ who are growing fast

fuck you im in that gap you fucker, whats your age sucker ?

No, fuck you. I'm 32, not Millennial scum. I didn't grow up with those fags. They're totally foreign to me.

i dont even know what a milennial is anymore

The current generation was raised on computers videos games and the internet that they have no culture and they have to combine 30 years instead of their parents with 20.

Thank you based white women who are tired of cucks and neckbeards.

If you're older than 35 get off this board and do family shit instead of shitposting you gen X fuck.

>t. 33

Whatever you say millenial

Yes you are, and you're in denial
It doesn't even matter, it's boomers who raised millenials so it's their fault many of them turned into what they are now

I am 35 I work. My brother is 34 never worked in his life and smarter than me. There is no joke with common sense. You need to work.

As a black guy told me in the street. Trump is living the American dream. We need to bring that out in people.

how can your brother live without working ? I don't get this concept

At least we in the older batch of Millennials are a little less cucked than the snowflakes shitting everything up these days...

Why are you saying it like its an insult? Millenials got trump elected president. Go fuck yourself.

Boomers raised X and Z.

Because we are the generation that lives with are parents still. Want to know why Social Security is in trouble? Hippies took the bait to let their kids do what they want attitude.

I'm between gen Z and millennial

family shit at age of 35 haha what a joker

anyways im sure with that mentality you would be a good father at least better then mine that is a retard and I wanted to kick his head until his brains pop out the skull

don't really care bro

Someone in their 30s has nothing in common with someone in their 20s. The younger millenials are hysterical faggots that latch onto identity politics and pretend to be "nostalgic" for shit that was around when they were fucking 2 years old.

im 25 but i identify as a 36 years old so im not a millenial

I'm pretty he's trying to get the age range at least 95% of us were born in.

Bullshit! I was born on 83 and have the mindset of a gen-x'er!

I can't go into exact detail, but trust me I had the best childhood and teenage experiences! So don't you dare for one fucking second assume that I have anything in common with these whining cucked faggots protesting Trump's glorious victory!

I got to live in she before sjw(S) and safe spaces, I got live unleashed and unrestrained in the streets. I partied and played in bands without computers! I made friends in real life not on social media. I first connect to the internet in 1994! Despite my birthdate, I am definitely not a fucking "Millennial"

I cut my teeth on a 28kbs modem for Christ sake!

thanks for sharing, alberto. is there anything else on your mind?

Le wrong generation thread

what's the technical line between millenial and gen z?

pluto in scorpio is the millennial generation
it's close enough to

EVERYONE BORN BETWEEN 1901-1990 & 1992-2016 SHOULD FUCK THE FUCK OFF BACK TO R*DDIT

I think this is the rough lines

Born in '87

Feels good.

so what faggot?
> fight me irl!

Millennial start date is January 1 1983, The oldest Millennial will be 33 this year.

If you are between 17 - 33 you are a millennial. If you are older, you are Gen X, if you are younger you are post-millennial/Gen Z

Millennials make up 95+% of the population using Sup Forums.

Very accurate, but in an unfortunate way.

moms gonna freak dad is gonna frie

so year 81 is genX ?

well ok then, still living comfortably on 40k a year in montana so doesn't matter.

>mfw living in montana is a fucking curse

late 70's/early 80s are in between Gen X and millenials. we're known as the Oregon Trail Generation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oregon_Trail_Generation

dodged it by 3.5 months senpai

>so year 81 is genX ?

Oregon Trail Generation

Daily reminder that if you care about how old you are above personal accomplishments, you are a faggot

It keeps changing based on whatever fits the current (((agenda)))

>87
fag
86 was best year to be born you missed it

I'm a 97. Am I gen z?

My nigga!

this

Get off the board gandpa, this is our territory

Only legit faggots were born in 86. 85 or 87, else you're a cock jockey.

Not sure if you fit the young ranks oldfag

it is the absolute worst. high school was already miserable but it doesn't get any better

considering i post here i think my mental autism level puts me at like a 30 year old virgin

I was born in 86 and it was shit.
>Too young to enjoy the 90's fully
>Too old to take full advantage of the internet before it all became facebook tier shit
>Just as I'm leaving school, niggers and cheap turd world immigrants everywhere

>that flag
Cringe level 10/10, enjoy autism edge lord.

The hard and fast rule is, if you were alive but not an adult before 2000, you are gen Y/millennial

This

Yeah... I know. It pisses me off every day. I hate my generation. There are a few of us out there that are good men though. To be fair generation X was pretty terrible and baby boomers are the root of all evil.

;-; am reminded every day.

This. I fucking hate baby boomers

what you mean ? Just find a prostitute or some wild pussy out there damage of her brain , sex is the least of the problems once i got a handjob at night in a bus stop from a blind women

life itself at our human level is pure degeneracy

what is a baby boomer?

>underageb&

ok

>tfw 35

People born right after WWII who attended woodstock, had "free love" with 728 partners, did huge amounts of drugs, and are now smug holier than thou religious bible thumpers collecting social security and voting for Hillary Clinton.

There's nothing inherintly wrong with being a millenial. Stop being an insecure faggot. All it means is being born within a certain time frame. You act like older generations didn't have stupid people in large droves.

thats what i call a bad trip lol

Honestly, as a conservative race realist who has rejected the social norms of my peers, I don't really feel an affinity for the millenial meme; if anything, I feel trapped between generations in that I was using the internet back before social media. I only have a Facebook to talk to family members and close friends. Don't have a Snapchat or Instagram and only begun using twitter to troll and follow alt-right figureheads. I also do not own a smartphone. I feel like the millenials term has been coopted by 30 year olds who previously went under the Generation Y umbrella in the 2000s since they have failed to grow up and mature as adults and now deflect their insecurities by conflating themselves with 20 year olds.

I'm born in 1997 and pretty much remember nothing from before 2002
kek
i feel more gen z than millenial desu; I do not consider myself a 90s kid since I was still a toddler when the decade ended.

1984 is the cutoff for gen-x technically. But we all know that these labels are fucking retarded. With how much things have changed, nobody has much in common with people 6-10 years younger than them.

I'm 1981, and I grew up with a black and white TV and no cable. My first computer was in late 1995 and it was a 25MHz 3x86. I didn't even get broadband until I was 24.

I have nothing in common with 'millennials'. Being from before the 'information age' pretty much made sure that I'd feel alienated from anyone born after 1989. Even that's cutting it a bit close.

>1997
mah nigga

>tfw 20
>tfw nowhere near stereotypical numale millenial

Stop millennialism!

Reminder that you can't be generationist against boomers.