youtube.com/watch?v=2APuxubWSmE
youtube.com/watch?v=nISum6wbHvo
youtube.com/watch?v=huD_1lg6rWk
youtube.com/watch?v=_jeXLm7Q1LU
youtube.com/watch?v=QoYpx2Ib8Zs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ugly

Where's this from? A toy fair?

HOW CAN THEY FUCKING JUSTIFY THIS?????????

Official or no?

Fake until another source or pic comes out.
It doesn't make sense to have already toys for episodes that might show next year. Also, that PD is atrocious

Why do some characters get noses and others don't

they are spoilers if they are real, it spoils a wedding, it spoils Pink's full look, it confirms Pearl belonged to White Diamond. Look at her outfit, pink, blue, yellow, all the other Diamond colors with her gem where White's would be. solid proof of her origin. I would bet money on it if these turn out to be real.

>A FUCKING JESTER
>teehee inverted clothing for their genderless "gender roles" as GAY QWEEN WEDDING YASS

Remember that one scene in Iron Man 3 where Iron Man fought the Margin in a scorpion car!?

>It doesn't make sense to have already toys for episodes that might show next year.

You... you are kidding, right? Toys spoil shows all the time. Some shows seasons are done that much in advance too. Not saying this is 100% legit until op posts some sources, but your logic is flawed as fuck.

>it confirms Pearl belonged to White Diamond
nah, not yet, at least

Why does Pink Diamond look like that

dude, look at her outfit. Yellow's vest, Pink's skirt, half of Blue's sleeves, white trimmings. I'm telling you, if these are real merch, it'll be released after Pearl is revealed to be White's. Only reason White Diamond isn't a keychain is because she doesn't show up in the next batch, at least not in body. We may get a voice or a mention of her, finally.

They better not cuck jamie by not having ruby and sapphire have a three way with him

Sapphire has a feminine penis?

Means kill it with fire...

>deliberately giving the more masculine Ruby a dress and the more feminine Sapphire a tuxedo

fuck you Becky.

>The one that actually is mostly dress wearing a suit.

Why?

Cheating out out of anxious suited Ruby

Boo!

>Not liking tomboys in dresses
You're the problem

>that piercingly cute purl
>ponytail Amethyst
>warrior Rose
>that goofy-ass PD
>that Ruby and Sapphire
I like them.

>Flower in Tux Steven is the same one around PD's destroyed Palaquin and on Jasper in that promotional poster where they were all in tuxes.
>PD's hair is literally a fusion of Rose/Steven's shape.
>RQ is "Amethyst Style Outfit" is a bit odd.

SUfag this mad

>Sapphire
>Legs
No.

STEVEN uniVERSE is a SHIT show and IF you ACTUALLY ENJOY IT then YOU are GAY
the CREaTORS do nOT Even KnOW HoW TO uSe a rEfeREnCE sHeET

Yes

Steven and Ruby are getting married.
New Fusion Pezzottaite confirmed.

>believing anything other than dress/dress could possibly be the top tier of lesbian wedding attire.
Save the suits for the bridesmaids, the contrast looks great.

this is probably a dis on the foreign language dubs that changed ruby into a boy

Why the fuck would you make them this unaesthetic?

Nothing.

PD looks like a pierrot cross over with a french circus ballerina.

Ruby's decent, but Steven should be hitting the Smurfette.

>pink diamond is literally a fucking clown

>Rose going full midriff
Please tell me it's gonna be canon

Literally Maude Flanders

monogramdirect.com/steven-universe-coming-soon.html

it's official and confirmed now.

>Ruby is the femme

looking at this hurts my eyes.

>Rose shattered her with a t-shirt cannon

Pink looks like Pennywise from the waist down.

>the deepest fucking lore

no i didn't watch the sequels because the first one was shit

...goddammit i’m gonna buy all of these

Womanlets when will they learn

>What does it mean, Sup Forums?
That Sapphire is the butch and Ruby the bitch.

This is now an Iron Man thread.
Which means I feel obligated to post this:
youtube.com/watch?v=2APuxubWSmE

Married couples have threesomes all the time.
I’m sure Jamie would enjoy his role as the third wheel fuckboy.

Are you kidding? That was the whole point of Love Letters.

Maybe Fluorite will teach them the benefits of polyamory.

THIS WAS THE KEIKAKU ALL ALONG!!

>i'm trying to be contrarian and look retarded in the process: the post.

I think she looks more like a "The pearl that's kept around and serves them all"
But why didn't she recognise Yellow Pearl then?

Don't know but im buying the amethyst one,if this is indication of anything factual hoh boy.

So are keychains with character cut-outs trendy? I saw a rise in avaibility and advertisment.

>Toys spoil shows all the time.
Do you have some examples? Not that I don't believe you, just that that sounds funny

Not that guy but I remember Giant Man from Civil War getting spoiled because of a LEGO set.

Toys also spoiled the DBS new form 2 times?

And with non-Sup Forums examples, it happens with anime constantly. With Yugioh, a character's new cards might appear in a pack before it's used; Yuya's Enlightenent Paladin was revealed as the next pack's mascot before he even summoned it. With Pokemon, captures and evolutions are always spoiled on upcoming merch - that's how we know Ash's cat is evolving in the next episode.

They're just cheap to make I think, I work retail and no one really buys these things except maybe the rare kid buying a girly one with some other stuff.

>What does it mean
this isn't Sup Forums you raging memelord faggot

>sapphire tops ruby in bed
HOT

Ruby in a dress looks wrong

It means that an extra slot was wasted on having a second Steven instead of someone else like Jasper. They do it every fucking time.

Why the fuck would her having all the colors mean she belonged to White Diamond? White Diamond is the big cheese, she has no need to pander to lesser Diamonds by coloring her minions like them.

This,there currently exists one piece of official Jasper merch,two if you count some random poorly made figure found in a toy dispenser in borritoland.

HONK

Ridi, Pinkaccio,
sul tuo amore infranto!
Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor![

>Pink diamond
>"We made her wrong... As a joke!"

I have no idea, but it's absolutely iincredible that I have lived all these years without the image of Ruby in a wedding dress and yet, did not feel the giant sucking hole in my soul that has only now been filled.

I know that the yellow parts are supposed to be her irises but it looks like the white is and she's all derpy.

I don't know - but diamonds grow, don't they?

Garnet seems to remember as considerably taller than Rose. Perhaps she grew. The dream Stevonnie had may have originally happened thousands of years before she came to Earth.

>TFW White Diamond is the size of all of Beach City

She really does look like a clown

No, they're lesbians. They just scissor.

Why? No, but seriously, what's up with that?

Yes. Her dress is just that floofy.

Speaking as a fairly passionate fan - to some extent you could say that about the entire show.

And shoes. God opens a door, but closes a window...

>why didn't she recognise Yellow Pearl

She didn't say she didn't recognise her. She said "Not all pearls know each other".

Of all gems on the show, Pearl is the one best at obfuscation and deception.

For this reason I have believed for a time she IS, in fact, White Pearl. But she belonged to Pink Diamond. She was a gift from her eldest sister on the occasion of her first colony. But unknown to everyone, the precious pearl hid a deadly secret: if Pink turned out to be the failure White suspected she was, she had to be shattered.

That is why Pearl is the only pearl who is also a warrior. But her love for Rose Quartz complicated everything.

>The crystal gems say Steven "looks like a clown" in the pilot
>Steven dresses up as a clown during the birthday episodes
>Pink Diamond dresses like a clown
Like poetry, everything rhymes.

I never doubted it for a second. Kawaii in the streets, hentai in the sheets.

"I am no longer White Diamond! I am Diamond of Many Colors!"

.....If White decides that since white includes all colors, she might no longer need any other gems at all, we might be looking at the end game.
"You are all disappointments. Pink was the first time I realized not all Diamonds are perfect, but now I have come to see that in truth, only one Diamond is without flaw."

Does this mean Garnet is going to marry herself?

>Everything stays
>but it still changes
>In little ways
>when everything stays
She made a song about it, even

>tfw you have a fetish for girls in wedding dresses but you prefer Sapphire over Ruby

Having more than one active thread for a show is fine but there's a thread about this specific topic already.

I wonder how will Russia deal with this

I don't think so... she is made up of Sapphire and Ruby, but she is not them. She is something... groan... completely new.

No, but it is repeately insisted that she is a separate being unto herself. I wondered whether Garnet could fall in love with another fusion without Ruby and Sapphire feeling it.

Making their own cartoon about a boy who is the child of an otherwordly gem.

Stepan Vsellenaya!

youtube.com/watch?v=nISum6wbHvo

...There was never a good reason fo Ruby not to be male. Never, besides "There should be a race of aliens who for no discernable cause all code as female".

Unrelated but I unironically prefer russian dub

>I wonder how will Russia deal with this
By not airing the episode, silly. The Answer never got aired, and you think an episode with an explicit lesbian wedding will?

It means that "Rose is fat" meme got BFTO

Hmmm... I am in love with Italian (especially Pearl) but Russian has its charms...

youtube.com/watch?v=huD_1lg6rWk

Any language, however, is better than this.

youtube.com/watch?v=_jeXLm7Q1LU

Boniface was wrong: It's Dutch that isn't a language but a speech impediment.

Well, she was certainly thicc.

>make ruby male
>don't even try to make it sound masculine

If White Diamond or SOME CHARACTER isn't voiced by Weird Al, I will murder a chipmunk.

>Perhaps she grew.

Limb enhancers.

Kamen Rider does this every month

youtube.com/watch?v=QoYpx2Ib8Zs

Well to be fair she seemed to be hidding from the diamonds in "That will be all"

I need someone to draw "the ones at the bottom" scene except with pink diamond and Jasper

It means you should stop watching a trash show based around gems and instead play a deck based around gems