Wew lads

wew lads

Other urls found in this thread:

elliesillustrations.tumblr.com/post/171075694716/i8orart-and-i-went-to-toy-fair-today-and-saw
monogramdirect.com/steven-universe-coming-soon.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and also

Yo those are ugly as sin like all other SU merch but... are those new clothing sets

>past pearl

Could those outfits be spoilers for new episodes ?

So they're gonna have a gay wedding

Pink Diamond confirmed for Maude Flanders.

So are the designs better or worse than Funko?

is there some kind of contract that leaks have to reach the public from a different bizarre source every single time

>that merch
>the series
>those fans
>this thread

they are spoilers if they are real, it spoils a wedding, it spoils Pink's full look, it confirms Pearl belonged to White Diamond. Look at her outfit, pink, blue, yellow, all the other Diamond colors with her gem where White's would be. solid proof of her origin.

>but that past garnet doesnt look like garnet from the answer...... hm

but look at her foot, it looks like she's refused from the cotton candy form, but isn't quite as in sync as she is in her first appearance. her star is also on the wrong side.

So, Ruby and Sapphire are getting married and we're finally getting the Rose and pink diamond flash back

>Past Rose dressed like Jasper
>Full PD design
>Another of Pearl's past outfits

New Steven Bomb when?

this is the source btw
elliesillustrations.tumblr.com/post/171075694716/i8orart-and-i-went-to-toy-fair-today-and-saw

ok yeah but like DO THEY EVEN KNOW WHAT A REFERENCE SHEET IS??????

IF YOI CAN RECOGNIZE IT

yay, a flashback. And I guess we're getting a wedding episode in present day. eh.

Not a fan of PD's lower half, but I guess we'll have to see how it looks in the actual episode.

>more motherfucking deformed "stylized" Funko Pop shit
I just want a NORMAL Pearl figure. Or wantED, rather, as SU went to "I don't give a shit about it anymore" status fast for me.
But seriously, it's whored itself out to every chino collector figure ever, and not once had on-model figures. Or, as close to in-model as SU stuff can get without reference sheets. At least deformed Peridot should look normal.

>Sapphire is the one dreased as the male, haha we're subverting traditional roles by having the more feminine of the two be the man, aren't we progressive
They really couldn't help themselves

What I've never gotten in these shitty lesbian wedddings, like the Homestuck one, is why is one always in a suit?
I feel like both would want wedding dresses.

GODFUCKING DAMNIT WHY CANT I HAVE A PROPER BLUE DIAMOND TOY INSTEAD OF THIS SOLID PIECE OF CHEAP RUBBER

You can't BOTH be bottom.

And for Ruby/Saph, I guess they just wanted to switch things up from their normal wear.

Dresses don't indicate a bottom, you've obviously never been horribly killed by an orc in a wedding dress in an MMO.

Jesus Christ. The swill that passes for quality merch in this fandom makes me ill. I feel bad for you son.

they'll probably have the diamonds in the next set of funkos

Didn't suguar and ian see themselves as ruby and saphire? Or maybe it's backwards.

I really hope if they do funko mystery minis of Blue, they'll make two separate sets, one for smaller figures, and one for larger figures for The Diamonds and fusions like Alexandrite, Sugilite, Malachite, and Sardonyx. I want them to be to scale with the other figures, but I would settle for a tiny Diamond, I guess.

Is Sugar hinting wedding toppers with these figurines?

no one thinks this is quality :'(

hell, even funko's stuff is way better than this, so hopefully they eventually announce merch of these characters.

wHAt iS wRoNG WiTh tHiS ShOW aMiRITE??????

I don't know who's going to buy these. All SU fans live in their parents' house and are too anxious to drive.

BD EYE ARE TOO CLOSE1

as a SU fan that owns his own house and car, and actually drives around, I'm here to tell you I'm buying those, but just for The Diamonds, if they're real.

>buying a diamond whose pussy you cannot crawl into
what is the point?

These look like FUCKING GARBAGE
ENOUGH with wanting poorfag Pop figurine audience and do it right

Put some fucking effort into your merch!
The Japanese can do it.

to have them? It's not like they're going to make life-sized Diamonds you can crawl into anyways.

it's real

monogramdirect.com/steven-universe-coming-soon.html

Given their normal designs, particularly Sapphire's frilly dress, this is a pretty reasonable switch.

welp

where the fuck are yellow's pupils

>monogramdirect.com/steven-universe-coming-soon.html
whats wrong

Guess ill post the pics I took at toysrus the other day

This fucking Rose

SO if funko is dead now, why don't they move away from the ugly stylized collectibles by try making decent figures that people will actually want to buy?

There better be some straight ships with the gems in the end, im sick if muh fusion garnett not shutting the fuck up about how much of a non character being a lesbian abomination makes her now. Fuck i hate what this show has become

My diddily diamond.

Last pic

Funko is dead?
Need a source user

>Amethyst solder
So is this proof that Rose was born on earth?

no

they did say she was born on earth in an earlier episode user

If we’re getting a wedding episode, that could be the outfit Pearl wears to the wedding instead of an outfit from a flashback. Steven’s wearing a suit too.

Two things. One, those are suppose to be Walmart exclusive from what I understood. Two, you're missing the one with Steven and Greg and The Van.

underrated post

What happen to jasper?

No, they didn't. The whole point of Rose is that she was fighting for a place she could call her home

Funko is definitely not dead but they could mean that they don't have any upcoming SU lines.

We've seen Pearl in a suit before though. Also, why would it be labeled as "past Pearl" if that was a wedding outfit and Steven was involved in it. I doubt they're going to do a flashback episode for a wedding, it's likely going to be a present day thing.

Sometimes they both wear dresses.

But women (who have the right figure for it) just look so damn hot in suits. It’s a wasted opportunity if neither wears one, imo.

i would rather have the original homeworld gems than the diamonds, but i guess these toys are based off of the next batch of episodes where the focus is going to pink diamond and flashbacks

She’s a dog now. She’ll come back in the very last episode.

They are irrelevant memes

Oh it’s labeled ‘past pearl?’ Ok then. I shoulda looked closer.

these were the ones I saw and i took a pic of the back to show to confirm what i didn't see

Greg and Steven could be your walmart exclusives

amethyst looks more or less ok

why does pink diamond looks like if i don't feed her candy every twelve minutes she'll destroy something i love

Im mad the show basically now ignores the main gems and isnt fun or enjoyable anymore. Back in the first few seasons the even the filler was based around the gems, not theyve almost are written out from the show and only focus on the annoying and hated beach city humans, that i dont understand why they focus on them so much when they can make just as much SOL with the gems if they absolutely HAVE to do slice of life plots, again for a reason i dont understand.

Fuck this series

I'm so tired of it now

we have seen a leak of lapis singing, and jasper is both confirmed to return by sugar and making an appearance in a season 6 episode since her va was recording lines two weeks ago, if they aren't going to be involved in the episodes focused on pearl, rose, and pd before the rebellion started it isn't anything suprising

>we have seen a leak of lapis singing
Why are they bringing back that blue bitch

>why are they bringing back the only interesting character
gee, I dunno

Lapis is the most boring piece of shit on the show next to Garnet

Shes not interesting at all, she takes away attention from peridot so she deserves to be thrown into space and forgotten

>midriff rose

>pearls outfit doesn’t point towards anyone in particular

ugh

>Sapphire wearing a suit

>that rose
>we'll never be invaded by amazonian alien women in crop tops and tight leggings

Pearl looks out of place with how cute she looks compared to everyone else.

Jerkass Homer shattered Pink Diamond, never forget.

That confirms she's white diamond's.

Again, whenever i try to post my view to start a discussion I get ignored. Fuck this shit board.

you know i saw them before but i just now realized that...yes,these are spoilers if true. We see rose´s original form,pearls original form, and garnets new outfit. if theres a wedding episode, then steven,ruby and sapphire in their wedding outfits.
Either way these look odd,but not that bad. Except yellow diamond. shes disgusting

>Pink Diamond
Why did the designs go to complete shit in this show?

She looks like Harlequin, how is that bad?

SUfags aren't interested in discussion and SU isn't worth discussing. You deserve to be ignored and this fandom belongs in /trash/.

>getting mad that you got 0 replies
go back to twitter

>She looks like Harlequin
harlequin baby maybe. She looks like some gay ass puppet. Since Smoky the designs have really gone down hill with only one or two like blue diamond being good designs

well meemd;)

based on those key chains every design looks like shit since they are ugly toys.
So far this is the closest we have to her full design. If youre gonna hate on it hate the real look.

>If youre gonna hate on it hate the real look.
I will cause it is trash too, though it isn't helped by the keychain showing she has dumb poofy pants as well. Get ready for an oh so clever subversion where this mysterious figure is all silly.

It is like if they took S1 Pearl and just added shit and lines

>tfw Kimberly Brooks was in the studio recording
>but it'll be for the other Jaspers at the zoo

hahahaha

If you listen carefully, you can hear Rebecca Sugar screaming from her house right now.

Dying at the people on Tumblr who are jumping through desperate hoops to say these are fake

>T-There's no Lars!! Or Off-Colors! Seems fake! They would be there if this was real!

Was Pearl White Diamond's Pearl? Or just everyone's Pearl. A shared Pearl, if you will. An "experimental" Pearl.

Her skin tone and gem placement suggest white diamond, but this outfits has poofy sleeves and a waist ruffle like pink diamond.

My guess is she was made for white but was defective, and then was either given to pink or pink saved her from being shattered.

The fact that she has everyone's colors make me think she was a "neutral" Pearl designed to act as a liason between all the diamonds.

How many leaks until Rebecca goes postal?

Why does tumblr want them to be fake?