How do people feel about T'challa and Ororo's shortly lived marriage? Did you think it was a good coupling, or not...

How do people feel about T'challa and Ororo's shortly lived marriage? Did you think it was a good coupling, or not? Either way, most people don't even know it happened. Could they make a comeback?

Okay in theory but shit execution by a shit writer

On CBR, Stormfans hated that their waifu who was a backgound character in X-men for years was dating BP. Sup Forums wanted Thor/Storm from Marvel Adventures to be canon in 616.

It was the definition of forced

>He's Black.
>She's Black.
>Ergo, they should be married, despite barely interacting prior to this.

Yeah, it was shit.
Anyone with a brain shipped Storm with either Thor or Wolverine.

Storm was treated like a Nubian trophy. It was a stunt move to get sales rather than based on a real narrative or chemistry.

>wolverine

My mugga

>Thor or Wolverine married to Ororo

Where is YOUR brain, user?

Also what the fuck is up with that outfit? Not that Storm's outfits have ever not been outrageous, but still. Isn't she the Queen of a supposedly respectable country? Looks like she's the fap bait jungle love interest of some pulp adventure story.

Maybe she was throwing a pool party.

Be glad that she is actually wearing clothes. She tends to go nude when she is in that part of Africa

I fucking hate it when people use "coupling" like this. It's gross.

Ask "did they make a good couple?" Fercrissakes.

It's tribal-ish!
You shouldn't try to make her feel ashamed of her bikini-heritage.

Who said anything about marriage?

There is now a large contingent of Storm fans on CBR that want her to go back to BP now that he is hot shit. They are hysterical about it.

They took Storm out of the X-Men office to be BP's trophy wife. It was horribly done.

I don't really think they can work as Storm would have to go move to be with BP in Wakanada since BP isn't going to go live with random mutants at the school with her. He has to rule a nation of people. So Storm would have to lose a large piece of her character to be with him, which is what happened when they married her to him.

>Thor or Wolverine.
Forge.

>Thor
Literally why?
>He shoots lightning
>She shoots lightning
>Perfect coupling!!!

Ororo is for Wolverine.

Did the rape thing really happened?

Fucking hypocrites. As much as I like the idea of Storm and BP getting together, I hope it never happens just to piss them off. In fact they should pair her with Beast just to make them lose their minds.

>Jean is for Wolverine.
Fixed. Jean is back, Wolverine is back and Cyclops is dead.

It wasn't rape, it was two teens having sex.

>Thor = storm because they shoot lightning
>BP = storm because they're both black
>Wolverine = storm because they're both mutants

You know what? She should go out with a weatherman.

Insulting to my intelligence as a black comic reader. The fact that they divorced during "Avengers vs X-Men" was a low blow.

There are actually people who like pairing Jean with Wolverine? Unironically?

Ororo for Wolverine because they actually have some fucking chemistry together.

Also, one of my favourite episodes of the cartoon was the Days of Future Past one where Future Logan and Storm are a thing. They make a cute couple and dammit I just want Logan to be happy with a sexy African queen.

She would be better with Cyclops

This, could work but was handled poorly. I actually wouldn't mind them getting remarried since Storm has been abysmal for years now and desperately needs to leave the X-men.

>shipping Wolverine with any other character unironically

fucking disgusting. Just let him have his Japanese wife you pricks

I liked that too, mistly because it was just there, unforced, and seemed to be the normal result of two people who had spent so much time together in a shitty situation.

The problem with ((progressive)) writing is that they have to fucking blast it from the rooftops that something is being done because
>muh diversity
>>muh racism
>muh resist
>muh she won

In all honesty I'd go for a Storm X Black Panther, but it would need much more time, interaction between the characters and other factors.

Still Ororo X Logan is a good ship.

>How do people feel about T'challa and Ororo's shortly lived marriage?
It was shit. Forced as hell.

>Did you think it was a good coupling, or not?

With the development it had? No. Did it add to nothing? No. Instead it took Storm out of the X-men for years, which was a horrible decision.

>Could they make a comeback?
Could? Yes. Should? Fuck no.

The only acceptable ship is Ororo and Forge. Let the cripple injun be happy for once.

She should date Loki, who actually found her attractive and tried courting her.

It's not about liking it, it's about knowing that it's going to happen. Logan would drop any woman for Jean including Storm

Storm and Logan can never be anything more than friends and casual fuck buddies.

Forge is the only reasonable choice